Page 39 of 66 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Aspiring Member

Question What size boy shorts?

Okay here I am again. On my first solo shopping trip I bought size 8 womens cotton underwear from a discount store. I think I would prefer 7's better. Anyways I looked for some "boy shorts" to try for tucking. I wasn't sure what to get so I didn't. I know that size 7 womens would fit me really good. Anyone know what size of boy shorts I might need to tuck? Could I then get a skimpier pair of undies to cover them?
    Also a question for the GGs: How tight do you wear you undies and bras. I would guess quite a bit tighter than a guy...
    Thanks... Amanda

Very Happy, it finally paid off.

After all this time, since i learned about my female self, after all the searching through numerous websites and countless pieces of information including this site, ive finally got the "tuck" perfected for me.

Notice i did say for "me"

the reason i say this is because, i finally came to the realization that what works for one person doesnt nessesarily work for everyone else. ive used information from sources here including others and put a little bit of this and a little bit of that together and it worked great. i just wanted to share with everyone about how happy i am that i finally got to wear things such as leggings and leather skinnies and are able to look just like one of the girls.

i recently went out with my new method and wore skin tight leather skinnies to a club with some gg's and tg girls like me. i was so elated when i was comparing how my "lower body" compared to theirs and it was as if i was one of the girls.

i can go to the bathroom and jog, and move and strech just like a girl with the new method.

thanks for listening to my rambling. i just wanted to share my happiness.

jessica.

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    I am able to tuck also. Not the same method as many others. Tight under garments and just the right place for the boys and bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn26 View Post
    No. It can be harder if you're sexually active (overactive? ), or have a hernia that you do not know about. It also increases the risk of hernia, which is why I only tuck when I have to.
    Hello everyone, this is my first post ... and it is a question - I've read a lot about tucking, but I don't understand you say this can increase the risk of a hernia, Kate.

Can you, or anyone-else, help me please?

Does anyone else experience an increase in constipation when tucking for longer periods of time, say for a few days of near 24 hours a day of tucking?

Aspiring Member
    I tried deep tucking and I found I can do it easy, no pain what so ever, feels really great, cross my legs like the young skinny girls I work with. Probably due to the body anatomy I have. I haven't noticed any thing like you mention other that I don't need to go constantly running to pee like I usually do. For me a benefit.

Viewed as medically, IMO I don't think a 24/7 tuck would be very healthy longterm. Thats how some cultures made "stags" out of young animals. I don't think 24/7 is really that important. Whats probably more important is to be able to deep tuck when situations demand it and a light tuck when you want a tuck. Even a light tuck makes me feel super feminine. Remember long term health. We must also make sure we CD healthy. Just a few thought... Amanda

When we take a body part or function and alter it there may be possibilities of adverse effects. When I first heard about tucking I first thought of hernia. When one organ gets pushed between somewhere it doesn't belong or between other organs, I think it is called esviceracion (type of hernia), and can have some serious health effects. We tuck to put things where we think they need to be, not where nature put them. I think a hernia is quite possible if tucking not done carefully. Someone correct me please if they have more experience. Amanda
    Last edited by Sandra; 05-05-2012 at 04:49 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts, please use the edit function as multi posting is not allowed.

Can you define a "deep tuck" versus a "light tuck" (I picture a light tuck as pushing the boys up and pulling the penis back).
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I've tried many times and I still can't do it :-( The part I find most difficult is getting the two boys up in that area in the first place. I can get one up but then it feels like there's no room left for the second. I understand everyone is different but does anyone else suffer with this problem and could you offer any advice to a girl in need? It's really frustrating.

I tucked for the first time today. I tried to use the methods explained but it's a bit hard without some sort of picture to follow. Anyways I got it to work for the most part though I think I used more tape than necessary. I still had some hairs near my butt (it's kind of hard to shave around there) so feeling the tape tug at the hairs was a bit of a nuisance. All in all, it lasted for the whole day until it suprisingly fell off on its own once I got home. (Like it knew that it's job was done)

Quote Originally Posted by Antoinette View Post
    I think I used more tape than necessary.
    You should see the amount of tape i use.
    I've never thought about just how much i actualy use but it's a fair bit.
    I have links to videos and pictures ( one of them is my own video) of tucking/taping/glueing.
    PM me if you would like them.

hi, I am a new member, and as for tucking, I use a g-string and pull my jewels behind and use the string looped around them to pull everything back, so if i am wearing a skirt or jeans I can always pull back everything by pulling up on my g string from behind, very sexy feeling, but as I have seen from other posts, maybe not the healthy option. Does anybody else do this?

Banned Read only
    Born in Quebec, lived most of life in small town Central Ontario.
    Man there is enough pain in my day already I settle for being shaved as often as it takes to not be a gorilla.

I suspect the day they are that in the way that I would resort to tucking (never thought it would be called that), is the day I likely shouldn't be left alone with my razor sharp FN bayonette.

I can only picture swim suits being a major hassle. But then I think the lack of a bust to put in the top is going to cause more aggro. I'd rather just wear a suit with a skirt frill.

Aspiring Member

Tucking...again

I see alot of random posts about problems w/ tucking. I am far by any expert but I say practice, practice, practice. It does get easier. Here's a little of my recent experience...

I semi-deep tucked yesterday afternoon. To me this means testicles up in the canals and the thing pulled back and then I put on a little bit too small womens (not really a girdle), don't know what its called on. For me no tape is ever necessary... just relax and get really small. I say a deep tuck is tape to hold things in place. I say a light tuck is the above mentioned but not real tight.

Later towards evening I put on a nurse's scrub bottom and a flourescent T-shirt to go walking on the city sidewalks for 45 mins. I then came home and relaxed a bit then done alternating sets of squats and Ab lounger for about 45 mins. I thought that I would try some jumping-jacks to see if all would stay in place. After 30 , all was well. I untucked to clean up a bit and go to the bathroom and then retucked and went to bed. I slept real good and when I got up I even forgot I was tucked I felt so good. I think the girdle thing worked its way a little loose during the night, but still well tucked. Yes!, it can work and can be comfortable but remember...practice.

Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaQ View Post
    I tried deep tucking and I found I can do it easy, no pain what so ever, feels really great, cross my legs like the young skinny girls I work with. Probably due to the body anatomy I have. I haven't noticed any thing like you mention other that I don't need to go constantly running to pee like I usually do. For me a benefit.

Viewed as medically, IMO I don't think a 24/7 tuck would be very healthy longterm. Thats how some cultures made "stags" out of young animals. I don't think 24/7 is really that important. Whats probably more important is to be able to deep tuck when situations demand it and a light tuck when you want a tuck. Even a light tuck makes me feel super feminine. Remember long term health. We must also make sure we CD healthy. Just a few thought... Amanda

When we take a body part or function and alter it there may be possibilities of adverse effects. When I first heard about tucking I first thought of hernia. When one organ gets pushed between somewhere it doesn't belong or between other organs, I think it is called esviceracion (type of hernia), and can have some serious health effects. We tuck to put things where we think they need to be, not where nature put them. I think a hernia is quite possible if tucking not done carefully. Someone correct me please if they have more experience. Amanda
    You aren't going to get a hernia from tucking. The testicles develops up near the kidneys and then descend down to the scrotum and the arterial supply and nerve supply originate from up there (hence why testicle pain is more of a stomach pain than a pelvic pain). Since you're manipulating them, if the testicles are not properly connected to the back of the scrotum you could induce a testicular torsion, but that's extremely rare and you would be at risk if the connection wasn't there anyways.

If anything, the biggest risk factor might be a slight increase in the risk of cancer and infertility. When undescended testicles (cryptorchidism) are corrected, the infertility problem goes away, however there's still an increased risk of developing cancer (seminoma), which even still is rare (1 in 500 with undescended testicles). However, a few things to take into account. The temperature where the testicles are pushed back into is much lower than the temperature inside your abdomen. It is, however, higher than the scrotum (which is really climate controlled through the cremaster muscles adjusting the distance). Also while cryptorchidism is 24/7/365 until it descends on its own or surgery is performed, if you're tucking then chances are it's tucked for a much shorter amount of time, which would further decrease any risk of long term consequences.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    Hi Amanda,
    After many boyshort purchases, i found "Barely there". They are very comfy and hold it all in!
    They are very stretchy so when you take them out of the package dont discount that they wont fit.
    And the while we are on the subject, watch out for the boy leg versions. not the same thing.
    As for the size, I looked at one of the many sizing charts out there and go fro the hip measurement to pick you size.

Banned Read only
    I used a tie wrap cover with rubber around the head of my penis with duct tape on it pulled behind to my backside.

I pushed my testicles into that canal and I was very flat. IT WAS AMAZING

thanks for all the info, i like the "step by step"

Aligning her body & soul sierra_g's Avatar
    I have massive amounts of itching when tucked (from sweat buildup). How can this be prevented?

Quote Originally Posted by sierra_g View Post
    I have massive amounts of itching when tucked (from sweat buildup). How can this be prevented?
    You might want to try some body powder (not exactly the same type used in baby's diapers, but close.)
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Quote Originally Posted by spandexgirl188 View Post
    After all this time, since i learned about my female self, after all the searching through numerous websites and countless pieces of information including this site, ive finally got the "tuck" perfected for me.

Notice i did say for "me"

the reason i say this is because, i finally came to the realization that what works for one person doesnt nessesarily work for everyone else. ive used information from sources here including others and put a little bit of this and a little bit of that together and it worked great. i just wanted to share with everyone about how happy i am that i finally got to wear things such as leggings and leather skinnies and are able to look just like one of the girls.

i recently went out with my new method and wore skin tight leather skinnies to a club with some gg's and tg girls like me. i was so elated when i was comparing how my "lower body" compared to theirs and it was as if i was one of the girls.

i can go to the bathroom and jog, and move and strech just like a girl with the new method.

thanks for listening to my rambling. i just wanted to share my happiness.

jessica.
    I am trying very hard in the art of tucking, I wear a lot of skirts & dresses so what I have doesn't show very much however I do love leggings & a very short skirt that I just bought fits tight but very comfy...I am certainly gonna try some of the methods I have read about & hopefully wearing my leggings won't be a problem anymore

Aspiring Member
    Just keep practicing, it get easier and easier. Every time I tuck it feels better, so good I can't hardly stand it to untuck. I can only do about 12 hours at a time when wife is at work, but i think I am going to start tucking at work. I think everything gets accoustomed after a while to where its really supposed to be.Ii haven't ever had any itching problems, but in the nursing home where I work its quite warm, so I think I will have to untuck several times a day and do hygiene. Amanda

As I sit here tucked reading all the information I think back to all the times I have explored this and can't help but wonder why I cannot hit that sweet spot. Shouldn't one be able to find the canal that all of the tubes go thru and slide the testicles up into the abdomen so they stay without the use of tape? I have read where a strike to the area will force the testis there and one would have to use a special method to have them descend again. This is not a preferred alternative but one would think if they can stay ascended in that situation one should be able to do it gently and manually.

Personally, I don't tuck. I've tried it a couple of times and it was very painful. So, I just don't worry about it. Besides, it's not like I'm major heat down there.

I tried the tuck with the new panties that I bought the other day. The panties acutally fit much better when I have the one eyed monster out of the way! It was a little uncomfortable for a while. It took me a long time to get it to relax. It was pretty uncomfortable until it relaxed and it went down in size. I love the way my new panties look too. I'm so excited. I will have to try this for a while and see if I can get used to it.

I didn't use the taping method that was described here. My panties are a bit on the small side, so I just tucked the testies and pulled the monster back. Slid the panties up and snugged em in. Everything is holding in place far better than before!

Hi i have try so long time now but i havent reach the goal yet but ive read all abot you and i will try and practice even harder, cause i love to live tucked.