Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I did the tuck for the first time tonight. Was hard to find the inguinal canals, they're almost level with the base of your penis but a bit higher up your pelvis. The testicles just slip in very gently. Put a gaff on to hold everything in place. Wow! No bulge! Thanks for the great advice!

to tuck or not to tuck

hullo,

i've never tucked....i've always done the willie facing towards the belly button and a pair of firm or depending.....shapewear......(there's nice shapewear out there if u look).....if tied in with body shaping tights well.....i'll leave that to the imagination....but......a camel toe invitation is not to be humped at lol

jim

tucking with a leotard

Just a pic of my tuck job. What do you think?
    http://www.milwaukeetransgendered.co...073414-346.jpg

Just another Gurl Hacker Elsbeth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene-VA View Post
    I have never had any trouble with the tucking of the boys, they go right up there and stay. And for the past few years I have been using super glue to wrap the scotum to cover the penis with the result being quite realistic with just a piece of flesh colored tape . With bathroom time it works just like it should and it has always been very comfortable for very long periods of time.

Super glue!?!??

Now see, I would think that would smart.

El

Silver Member
    Wow, what a lot of posts on tucking.

I want to relate to you what I do, which is a little different. I am fairly well endowed so I DO have something to get out of the way. What I do is very sucessful for me. I don't know if it will help anyone else, though, but I am very happy with it.

I tuck my testicles up in the usual spot. I push them up and in with my right hand. Then I pull my panty up with my left hand, switch hands so that my LEFT hand is now holding the testicles up and in from OUTSIDE of my panty. I then pull up the panty firmly with my right hand. This holds both testicles securely in place.

Here is the difference. I pull my penis up in front. I wear a control top panty from Playtex. Bali and others make similar control garments. It's just a basic moderate or firm control panty. The panel on the front of my control panty flattens out the bulge in front quite nicely and I end up with NOTHING between my legs!!! Can I repeat this? I end up with NOTHING between my legs. This lets my jeans fit SOOOO much more comfortably as they are designed to fit all the way UP into the crotch. My jeans FIT and FEEL just right. I can and do go all day every day this way with absolutely no discomfort. I am now 24/7. I can easily pull the control panty down when I am in the lady's room to sit and urinate. It is very easy to tuck and pull my panty up again. I take no longer than any other lady in the lady's room.

This method is easy to do, is very comfortable, and is visually sucessfull. My usual atire is jeans and a top. I wear scrubs at work and use the same tuck.
    I want to stress the comfort of having your pants FIT properly by being able to fit all the way UP into your crotch. It is a VERY nice feeling.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsbeth View Post
    Super glue!?!??

Now see, I would think that would smart.

El
    Forgot to mention that everything down there is kept shaved totally smooth so it works well and the removal is easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Banned Read only
    My question is if you do that how do you prevent spotting or wet marks on your panties. Many times the excitement of getting dressed causes this and I am sure that it is a problem for others. Does anyone has an answer other than panty liners, a unlubed condom and the like. Jackie
    I use an unlubed condom, just covering the head, with a rubber band around it, to keep it from slipping off. I have also used small pieces of saran wrap, or a small corner of a sandwich bag, taped over the penis. The excitement does cause a moisture problem, every time.

My question is if you do that how do you prevent spotting or wet marks on your panties. Many times the excitement of getting dressed causes this and I am sure that it is a problem for others. Does anyone has an answer other than panty liners, a unlubed condom and the like. Jackie
    I dont know if you have been with a girl before but GG's can get rather wet themselves when excited! No more details so as to not incurr in penalties! So anyway, enjoy!
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

tucking willie for the day

Here is my reply to tucking. This might help some, works for me. After I have the boys tucked and have my penis in place. I use a Mini pad to hold all in place, then pull up my panties to hold it all. The pad stops the wet spots and there is not any discomfort, and makes good for all day. hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene-VA View Post
    I have never had any trouble with the tucking of the boys, they go right up there and stay. And for the past few years I have been using super glue to wrap the scotum to cover the penis with the result being quite realistic with just a piece of flesh colored tape . With bathroom time it works just like it should and it has always been very comfortable for very long periods of time.
    Ive seen some photos of this done but never found a description or procedure for doing it .The use of superglue is enough to stop experimentation with out an explanation . I would love to find out more because taping and/or tucking has been real uncomfortable for more than a few hours . Thank you .

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Tucking tips, yeah more---

Just got into duct tape recently and have a couple of adds:
    1. U should be shaved, or u will pull out a lot of hair removing the tape. I don't shave. OUCH!
    2. I have a devil of a time getting the long tape back up my crack without it tangling up. Unless you carry it beyond your tailbone. Which shows, if you're wearing something short.
    3. A small piece of tape will hold your marbles in. After you push them up, fold over your empty sack, one side over the other, and tape. Do this first. Then, when you pull the long tape under, you're sack skin will stay safely hidden. Like she said, if hangs out at all, it will cause painful problems.

Tried this & it never came out the way it was suppose to I don’t think.

i think i understand the tucking and taping. i can find the correct place inside. my problem is, my penis although respectible when in use can shrink to 1/2" long when tucked or warm. Generally the testicals hang rather low. So when i tuck there is a fair amount of sack to control. i also find the penis does not want to stay back, it really wants to go hiding in the skin from my sack.
    Does anyone else have similar issues with "excess" skin after tucking?
    Ms Judy's pet
    scott

I think you might find this taping method more useful to deal with the excess skin.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...9&postcount=47

When I use this method I just use four strips of tape crossways instead of the one long strip Jenna uses. I find it easier. Nexcare tape works well and is comfortable, but I've found the Transpore tape holds better. If you use the Transpore you need to be more careful when pulling the skin because the stiffer tape pinches the skin if you make one piece tighter than its neighbor. Start with the Nexcare.
    Last edited by Faith_G; 10-14-2007 at 11:20 AM.

Taping

Thank-you.
    That does sound a bit more praactical. i'll give it a try next time i tape.
    Ms Judy's pet
    scott

The art of tucking

Dear Felicity,
    Just to let you know that I tried your technique this morning and the effect was so good that with a pair of tight fitting jeans on there wasn't the slightest hint of a bulge in fact the look between my legs was positively feminine.

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paloma View Post
    Dear Felicity,
    Just to let you know that I tried your technique this morning and the effect was so good that with a pair of tight fitting jeans on there wasn't the slightest hint of a bulge in fact the look between my legs was positively feminine.
    Great. I have the same results and can even enjoy wearing spandex or swim suits with no hint of a buldge.

Glad to be of service. I just wish it worked for everyone who tried it.

Ms_Judys_pet;

If you get as small as you say, the taping back should be a cinch for you. The primary reason I need the "tee" taping is to hold thigs back far enough to not work all the way up front. Just find the optimum taping point, probably closer to the pelvic bone than halfway.

Great ideas. looking forward to trying them. Wish I had some help.

Dream Action Figure barbiekendall's Avatar

Be Careful!

Be sure to follow these instructions carefully. I first tried to fully tuck in 1984 (with only very vague instructions) and what I got was an inguinal hernia! Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by barbiekendall View Post
    Be sure to follow these instructions carefully. I first tried to fully tuck in 1984 (with only very vague instructions) and what I got was an inguinal hernia! Ouch!
    Yikes! That sounds really bad! I don't know if I will try this or not but I can't help but be curious. Guess I'll do more research online and read all the info here over again.
    Weeeeeeee

Ronna's Evil Twin
    I thought I would share with you all what I know about this subject.
    When I bought my first gaff it said it came with instructions. It didn't.
    I asked the vendor to supply me with those instructions and when I read them I nearly felt faint. I had not imagined anything like it.

It was several days before I could bring myself to follow the instructions and try it myself. Well it turns out that it was not as bad as I had thought and with a little practice I could do it quite well.

So, for your reference, and as a service to other girls pondering exactly how to go about this, I am duplicating those instructions here.

Gaff Instructions

Method 1: Lying down, pull the gaff up to your upper thighs. The wide part should be facing the front and the thinner part is in the back. Put your testicles up into your abdominal cavity. You can do this simply by holding each testicle and gently pushing up until you find the opening for the cavity. Once you have both testicles up, hold them there in front (you will be able to feel them protruding around your pubic hair) and tuck your penis between your legs and pull your gaff up. You should now have a flat appearance in the front. If you are wearing tight fitting clothing- this method is best. If you obtain an erection using this method it will cause pain so be careful!

Method 2: When you are not wearing tight fitting clothing and want a somewhat smoother appearance in your genital area, simply put on the gaff and push your penis down flat – but you do not have to put your testicles into your abdominal cavity.

Care: Wash in cold or warm water and line dry. Do not put in the clothes dryer because heat will destroy this material.

Tucking and taping

All of these methods work. Just a matter of personal preference. I use all of them depending on the sensations I want to give myself.

As far as my panties getting wet, I love the sensation unless I'm wearing thin pants.

For getting the jewels up into the cavity, split them with the penis and pull all between your legs. Stretch the scrotum and push gently up and slightly forward on both or one jewel at a time. They should slide nicely up into place. For first timers, it may feel a little strange the first few times. Once you get to this point it becomes a matter of preference as to how to keep everything in place.

Taping affords freedoms not found with any other methods. One can wear open bottom garmets or go totally pantyless. It also prevents my scrotum from getting pinched when it invariably shifts with some of the other methods.

I use three-quarter inch flexible medical tape by NexCare available in the first aid section. Clear or nude both work fine.

After ascending the testicles, I keep my penis and scrotum pulled back and fold the edges of th scrotum around the penis. Sort of like rolling a MJ cigarette. I use about a four inch length of tape at the base to hold it closed. I use a shorter peice of tape further back to keep the penis locked inside. This naturally holds everything between the legs. Proper placement of the second piece allows the tip of the penis to peek out when you apply a little pressure to the base. This allows one to pee while sitting on the porcelain throne without making a mess.

Of course, shaving the underside of the srotum at a minimum makes removal of the tape a lot less painful.

Any panty will hold everything in place at this point. Adding a third piece of tape improves matters with an open bottom or pantiless.

Felicity's tape tee will greatly minimize the bulge. The underside placement is a major plus for comfort and relief. Thank you for this tip.

Still working on the super glue method. I have not been able to master it after trying for years. Just can't seem to get it to work like the glue strip on rolling papers. But I will continue to experiment as I does have its advantges over tape.

For those of you trying to get the glue off, try petroleum jelly.

Felicity, I would love to sit and pick you brain one day. You would be welcome to do the same.

All of these methods work. Just a matter of personal preference. I use all of them depending on the sensations I want to give myself.

As far as my panties getting wet, I love the sensation unless I'm wearing thin pants.

For getting the jewels up into the cavity, split them with the penis and pull all between your legs. Stretch the scrotum and plus gently up and slightly forward on both or one at a time. They should slide nicely up into place. For first timers, it may feel a little strange the first few times. Once you get to this point it becomes a matter of preference as to how to keep everything in place.

Taping affords freedoms not found with any other methods. One can wear open bottom garmets or go totally pantyless.

I use three-quarter inch flexible medical tape by NexCare available in the first aid section. Clear or nude both work fine.

After ascending the testicles, I keep my penis and scrotum pulled back and fold the edges of th scrotum around the penis. Sort of like rolling a MJ cigarette. I use about a four inch length of tape at the base to hold it closed. I use a shorter peice of tape further back to keep the penis locked inside. This naturally holds everything between the legs. Proper placement of the second piece allows the tip of the penis to peek out when you apply a little pressure to the base. This allows one to pee while sitting on the porcelain throne without making a mess. Experimenting with a third piece of tape is beneficial when going crotchless or pantiless.

Of course, shaving the underside of the srotum at a minimum makes removal of the tape a lot less painful.

Any panty will hold everything in place at this point. Adding a third piece of tape improves matters with an open bottom or pantiless.

Felicity's tape tee will greatly minimize any frontal bulge. The sticky to sticky attachment is great for peeing. Thank you for the new tip.

Felicity, I would love to sit and talk face to face one day to pick your brain. You are welcome to do the same.

I apoligize for the double reply. Having network difficulties.

Unable to shave?
    If like me you are prevented from shaving totally then I have a method which seems to be quite effective without tape sticking to the skin. This requires two lenghts of elastic bandage approximately 5cm wide, I am slim enough to use a band cut from a thigh bandage. For greater lengths you will need to experiment to get it right and then firmly sew the ends together. Slip the bands up each leg to the top of the thigh. Taking each of your jewels in turn slide it into place with one hand and pull the bandage from the opposite leg up over your fingers. Keeping the bandage tight swap hands and pull the bandage up onto your hip. Slip the bandage between your buttocks. Repeat ewwith the other side to hold so that your little fellow is outside the crossed bandages. Slipping the bandages firmly between the buttocks has the dual advantage of keeping the bandages from slipping and providing a lovely separation. Pull your penis down between your legs and use sticky tape fixed to the bandages on each side to keep it in place. The end is now free for normal toilet duties although it may be visible from behind if bending in a short skirt. Girls with a longer appendage may find it meccesary to tape in place before slipping the bandage between the buttocks.