Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Today I used the cut off tights (panty hose) method for the first time, and was quite impressed with the results (even whilst wearing a thong). Keen to try the hair band and tube sock idea next, especially as i'm quite slight and like wearing quite small panties!

I tried to tuck the genitals on my tummy and insert the testicles inside the body and wear tight panty and then wear tight women jeans and it look nice and no pain, is that safe for the genitals? anybody use this tucking method?

Yes Debbie...please email the links to me at tgirl1@gmail.com.
    Thanks...LRR

Came across some cycling panties in the Aldi supermarket today. It has a specially padded bottom for obvious reasons. It seemed to be ideal for tucking and it is. Not only that they can be worn discreetly as they can easily be mistaken for male pants. So if you're near and Aldi store check them out.

Anybody tried this tucking method?
    I tried to tuck the genitals on my tummy and insert the testicles inside the body and wear tight panty and then wear tight women jeans and it look nice and no pain, is that safe for the genitals? anybody use this tucking method?

discovered something very interesting... when I walk around tucked, my thighs rub together. Never happens otherwise!

Deedee :0
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I knowi should read all 50 pages, but I have one question? If you are supposed to pop the twins inside yourself. How on earth do you get them out? Im terrified of doing this and having to go to the hospital to get them pulled back out! :O

They come back down on their own Sophie. After all they are meant to be on the outside handing loose.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieKitty View Post
    I knowi should read all 50 pages, but I have one question? If you are supposed to pop the twins inside yourself. How on earth do you get them out? Im terrified of doing this and having to go to the hospital to get them pulled back out! :O
    Not with a vacuum, i repeat, not with a vacuum! As Debbie said they come down on their own, so let gravity do the hard work on that front.

I got myself nice black bikini pants two days ago and theyve only been out for only a few minutes of breathing time since so maybe you're right for being concerned about them not coming back out, because I find its so comfy x
    Tara, the fab me!

Great thread!!!!! I've been looking for better ways to tuck.

...this thread may have revolutionized my life Might even have some practical application outside of dressing; I just might try tucking the guys up next time I go cycling...might be more comfortable for a 25 mile ride.

Right, so I hope that's not getting weird...

In my experiance, tucking and bike sadles don't go together too well. I fyou can make it to the end of the street on the bike you done better than i could. giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by dandy View Post
    ...this thread may have revolutionized my life Might even have some practical application outside of dressing; I just might try tucking the guys up next time I go cycling...might be more comfortable for a 25 mile ride.
    As many miles as I put on a bicycle every year, I don't think tucking is a good idea. Mutt and Jeff would be to bad, but the long guy is going to be VERY unhappy.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Oh, I just meant tucking Mutt and Jeff before putting on a riding chamois.

I've ridden 5+ miles tucked - it was OK. Previously I had been sure it wouldn't work out, I was pleasantly surprised.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

I read about this method a few years back, I don't always have time to use it. But when I wear an out fits the demands a nice flat front nothing works better and after a little practice it actually pretty comfortable , thanks for the info xoxo

Thanks to the OP for this thread, really helped me out.

Quote Originally Posted by VAWyman View Post
    I've heard of this method, but haven't tried it. Shortly after, the same poster said to use an elastic hair band, more colors available, and you don'yt ruin a good pair of pantyhose. He was also wearing a bikini swimsuit, with no discernable bulge.
    Thanks! i will try!

Thanks for the great description, I have gone through a whole role of tape practicing and it looks better every time.

So many great posts in this thread. Something's I never even thought of. Can the balls get stuck inside?

Maybe in very bizarre circumstances, like some kind of tangling issue.

If they ever "feel" stuck, just press lightly on them with two fingers. They'll come down.

I'm new here and this is my first posting. I see many members ask for photos to explain the process. If someone can get photos of tucking to my email, I can draw the step by step process. I am a professional illustrator. Just an idea.

Medusa

Many of the photographs that would show the art of tucking are not allowed here.

I am sure you can find pics using google.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

This is great, I look forward to trying these new techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    Medusa

Many of the photographs that would show the art of tucking are not allowed here.

I am sure you can find pics using google.
    And would drawings be ok here?