Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Thanks for the reply Debbie. I'm going to try out the trick as soon as I can get a hold of some medical tape. I'm really excited.

I truely don't like to tuck as it's more comfortable wear a nice panty and not having my private parts jammed up between my legs. I love this part of my anatomy and no reason the hide it. If you want to hide it, cut it off and enjoy the look you gain from it but don't chastise those that choose to be fem and enjoy the nice comfortable feeling of having a silky panty on and perhaps showing a nice tasteful bulge. As long as it's not outrageous it's no more than a woman showing her clevage just short of seeing the nipples.

Those of us who do tuck either do it because we want to look more feminine or want things to fit better. It is not because we hate having the things. Those who do not like having boy parts do eventually have surgery.

As for me, I'm quite attached to my boy parts.

Brandy 4476
    I live at the corner of nowhere and BFE lol
    I use this method it works for me .!!

I found it the casual tuck works pretty good for me, as it's easier to go to the bath room and such, this method seems difficult to go to the bath room which when I do go out side, i usually cross dresser for a few days at a time with lace wigs and nails.

I plan on using waterproof medical tape. Do I still need to shave the musketeers? Any helpful hints/tips regarding the shaving?

Yeah, If the plan is to use anything sticky to help hold things in place then shaving is a MUST.
    As to how to shave...very carefully.

I have tried tucking but I find it very uncomfortable or impossible because I'm circumcised, a little on the larger side and get aroused very easily when CD'ing!

I tried it last night and found it to be very uncomfortable. It might be ok if you're pre op or something and don't get erections, but I'm not going to do it again.

Tucking

I do not use anything to tuck except the panties I put on. I do not usually have a problem as I only have one ball so it seems that everything goes up there quite nicely.
    Sara:

I tried last night and found it very difficult. Pushing my boys up was easy, but like some of you I got aroused and it was impossible to get him hidden. I'm looking forward to my new gaff when it arrives, but since I shave the old tuck and tape method works best for me!

I would shave the entire neighborhood. If you stretch things out, and do it in the shower it not uncomfortable. I find the hot water with the steam helps soften the skin.... Use a slightly worn razor with soap or cream. I've tried trimming with clippers and all I can say is take your time!!
    Last edited by Nigella; 12-28-2013 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Please read the rules regarding multiposting

I experimented with that whole, for lack of better term, Japanese glue/tape technique, and I think it could actually work really well with more practice on my part. I still have one of my "boys" that always seems to want to pop out. I like the feeling of being tucked, and I used to use a lot of tape to hold my self way back there - it looked wonderful in tight leggings or skinny jeans! - but I couldn't go to the bathroom they way I was doing it. Just wondering, after reading this whole thread, what was the final consensus on the best glue and tape to use. Thanks so much! - Annie.

Don't know if anyone has tried her 2nd technique (starts at 4:30), it worked for me amazingly. Basically all you need are elastic band of unwanted tights or underwear and a tube section of socks. It's tight and fail safe.

Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-29-2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: corrected link

Just discovered how to make a cheap and easy homemade gaff with a tube sock and the elastic waistband from a pantyhose. Works wonders without the pain of tape. Cut off an old tube sock at the ankle and keep the upper part of the tube. Cut the waistband off a pair of pantyhose. Run the pantyhose band through the tube sock, stretching it out to make two leg holes. Slip your legs through the holes and pull it up like underwear, tucking your jewels and penis backwards. Pull elastic band up and pin together in the back if necessary. Very comfy way to hide the bulge.
    Everyone should feel overwhelmingly sexy now-and-then.

I usually just stick it under the cotton strip and put them on real tight

Personally I use balls balm(perferred; it's much more gentle but requires multiple used to get smooth, so it's a three day process as well as costing a bit more) or veet to remove unwanted hair around my rear and groin, then use a gaff with some tape to keep my arousal from CDing from, messing with the look too much

I've developed, this evening as a matter of fact, a technique for tucking. It's a mixture of casual and taping.

I find it extremely uncomfortable having the boys pushed fully up into the hollow so I've modified it a bit. I push them as close to the base of my penis as I can, then I wrap the scrotum around my penis and wrap it in tape. I used sellotape and it holds and doesn't cause any undue pulling when being removed.

As stated, this holds the boys in place without it being uncomfortable. It also allows me to just push my penis back, cross my legs and pull my panties up. This is good for going to the loo. There's no bulge either.

Thank you!

I have really big balls, and tucking them hurts, especially when I wear a dress and I have to cross my legs. I guess if you want to look like a real woman it's better to tuck, but I already look like a real woman, and you can't see my parts under my clothes. lol

I just push my bits between my legs and keep in place with a pair of control pants a size smaller than normal and wear another pair of tight fitting padded pants on top. This works fine for me. I've tried tucking but just can't get the hang of it (pun intended!)
    Love Veronica

You can view my photos on

www.flickr.com/photos/evahopeful

I tucked for the first time today. Used medical and athletic tape and a gaff. Not much problem. Feels a bit different having the boys up in their cave but I love the look. I tried my black leggings and Wow oh Wow.

Of course, as things usual go for me, after I shaved, before I applied the tape, I remembered, oh, I have a physical in a month. Boy will the doc be surprised this year to see me shaved. LOL. Oh well, we'll see if I keep the boys shaved. lol.

Cassie

You don't have to shave everything off. I've found that just cleaning the area up a bit and shortening the hair makes the tape removal bearable. You may still lose some hair during the removal process but not as much as you think.

So I've pretty much mastered the tuck with and without tape. I like to use the tape when I'm feeling a little frisky and wanna wear a thong (blush). But most of the time it's without tape but I have a problem. When I underdress during work or just to go out I can't get things to quite stay put..can someone send me a private message if they have a solution for this? It would be greatly appreciated

i trid a number of techniques, the most common was to just wear control panties 2 sizes too small.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-30-2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Your Links break the rules

Junior Member Princess_pantyboy's Avatar
    I do the same as redlace except I wear a tight thong the put my reg panties on.

But I am kind of small down there anyway.