Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I wear sports bra while running and working out. Yes they stay in place. Wal mart of a places ha a fruit I the loom 3 pack that is kind of like a half cami but spandex material. No padding so they don't how a lot under shirts but give you a good be wearing feel.
    xoxo,
    Alisa

Reality Check
    I would only run if someone is chasing me so I can't answer based on personal experience, but why not just try it and see how it goes.

Remember you may sweat and the bra may show through your clothing.

I was a harrier no, not the jump jet, and that never affected my performance at all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Felicity you are amazing. I have been tucking for years now , it's a must for dressing .
    I have never used tapes but your discripion has made it worth a go. Thanks

Yes I run up to 10kms when tucked, no chafing or soreness.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit

Joys and Sorrows of Wanting to Look Flat

It's hard to be a male cross dresser and not hear about tucking. But when you lay down on your back dressed and see that your not flat between your legs you begin to search for solutions. And tucking seems the obvious choice... except... it's not always comfortable or best for my body. The warmer the weather the worse it gets for me as things don't always stay in place. For me crossing my legs can have the same problem especially during warm weather. OUCH! So for a time I went to plan B and wore cotton privacy clothes to smooth my look. This gave me the added benefit of a bigger bottom. And this solution I use in warmer weather.

Then one day out of the blue I tried again and it worked with just just my panties, no special gaff. It felt relatively comfortable and I was smooth. I did find it helped to wear a shaping brief to keep it all in place. So I kept it up for the day and then a week. I had finally discovered how to tuck, and this was a tuck that worked for me. During warmer weather I don't try to maintain a tuck for long periods or wear a shaping brief. Plan B works just fine and it's more comfortable, and I suspect healthier. I figure I need to listen to my body when it complains. I also know this might lead to sterility in the long term and I'm OK with that aspect.

So now I tuck, or at least my version of tucking, and I'm very happy I can when I want to.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I like to tuck the jewels up and my penis
    back, followed by tight spandex panties
    Seems to work for me

I know that tucking is something that we need to deal with but it seems so barbaric. It makes me think of those poor Japanese women with their feet bound. Thankfully I don't have to much of a problem my boy equipment works will with my panties or gaff. I feel for you girls who need to "tape up"before dressing . It has to be distracting ....thoughts?

If wearing control top nylons and g-string/thongs. I just push the package backwards and pull the g-string up the rear. It kinda pushes everything down and inward. this seems to work with g-string/thong only. With pulling up the hose it seals it in. No problems until you have to pee...uuhh

I do not like using the tape method vary often still experimenting. usually I where a pair of cotton panties with leggings that have some control to them. But if you are using tape. I recommend Taking A Bath to Remove the Tape. A: a bubble bath after is always nice^.^ and B: even duck tape will basically fall off after a couple of minuets in water. so there is way less unwanted hair removal.

Hi new to all of this and don't want to read through of a these post. I only read the first one. Is there another way besides taping? It sounds painful

Is there a trick to taping? Every time I tuck everything just spills out everywhere.... Since I never go out dressed I gave up on it, but it would be nice to be able to do properly.

I've just started taping. After trial and error with all different types of tapes i found clear packing tape works the best for me, about 30 - 40cm wide. It is surprising how easy and painless it comes off. A shower and lots of soap and it comes away effortlessly. Tip: shave or at least trim your hairs to shorten their length, makes everything a lot easier.

I just tuck back in a regular pair of panties. It looks fine. But I am going to try a homemade gave and check out the difference.

I really struggle with tucking. I am currently trying taping, and I think I did an okay job yesterday. I'm still trying, this is my main struggle with CD. Tucking and putting lashes on. I gave up on the lashes, I don't even try it anymore.

Is a gaff really the best way to try to do this? I understand that the art of illusion is one of the points I myself want to perfect but I just would like to know the best way possible to accomplish the "tuck" from those of you who have tried all the ways possible. I have never attempted this and am a visual learner. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by karyn2000 View Post
    If wearing control top nylons and g-string/thongs. I just push the package backwards and pull the g-string up the rear. It kinda pushes everything down and inward. this seems to work with g-string/thong only. With pulling up the hose it seals it in.
    I spent ages trying to tuck and tape but this works for me too. Also, how I feel is so important and tape is intrusive as you walk about and sit down. This way, it is all just you but I accept this probably only works for us smaller girls. :-)

I'm a little small like Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_spark View Post
    Thanks, Tamera - sigh of relief - I may love cd'ing but I still want to take good care of the twins, wink. Luckily, I think the twins are on the smaller side so it's not really noticeable.
    I have read all the quotes and the message from Tamera, I will try the taping and some of the other suggestions here to find the right fit.

I've tried tucking a few times with tight panties, basically tucking 101. Can't get it to stay put due to excitement. Is there something I can do to avoid this excitement, or is it a simple matter of getting used to it?

I gave up on trying to push my nuts back up inside me. Now, I just use a tight pair of panties and push everything back. It's good enough. I don't dress outside the house so most of the time I just let em hang freely. Can't play with pépé if he's tucked

thanks for the taping idea,always wondered the best way,tried just tucking and a g stringthen the panties but didnt really work so gave up,just tried the tape as will and worked,
    Last edited by Raychel; 05-07-2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: a bit too much information.....

I like panties with a gusset in the crotch area. I can slip Peter down inside the gusset and my boys up and inside. The gusset holds me down completely, and as long as I keep my legs more or less together everything stays in place.

Hmm, taping sounds like a terrible thing to do to your precious one down there. but i guess if you really have to make it flawless especially when you wearing tight sexy dresses, then its a must to do it to make it look flat.

Maidenform makes a slimming panty call "Flexees". They provide a lot of support that allows me to stay tucked all day or evening. A wonderful way to stay "en femm" even when others can't really tell.

Quote Originally Posted by DollMaria View Post
    I've tried tucking a few times with tight panties, basically tucking 101. Can't get it to stay put due to excitement. Is there something I can do to avoid this excitement, or is it a simple matter of getting used to it?
    I found that if I completed the tuck before putting on anything feminine, then the excitement could occur--and quite pleasurably so--even while tucked. I would use a girls swimsuit bottom to hold the goodies in place, because it was not stretchy. Then I could add some padding for the hips and butt, and a short tight skirt, and my amply filled bra, and the wig and the makeup ... and, oh my, the excitement would be complete, but also completely secure.