Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

mary

something that worked for me

Last weekend , I had a chance to dress. For the tuck, I bought a small pair of panty hoses (smallest the had) and cut the legs off. Pulled back the package and put the panty part of the hoses on. It held the package out of the way. Had a smooth look. The only thing was that I had to redo everytime I went to freshin up. It was a great feeling.....

XXXXXOOOOO

Superglue (...) does not come off and is not soluble in anything that I know of.
    Most hardware stores carry Superglue solvent.

I'd like to know more about those adhesive patches.

-- Anne
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

THE LINK I AM SENDING YOU TO HAS GRAPHIC PHOTOS.
    Would someone be a dear and pm me that link? I have pmed privately and no reply. Thanks
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

I would like the link to

Banned Read only
    I tuck using regular tight panties. Sometimes I wear a gaff.

Felicity I read about you in a book at my local county library I believe. Are you a Tri-Ess member?

I still cannot get the hang of tucking

Quote Originally Posted by xxlouxx View Post
    ..... the hang of tucking
    Sounds like a contradiction!

id like the link too, please.
    sex is between your legs, but gender is between your ears!

Hi ladies: Please i need the link too. Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Carola View Post
    Hi ladies: Please i need the link too. Thank you in advance.
    Carola, once you have posted 10 times, I can send you a PM. You're e-mail doesn't allow me to send the link to you. So, once you can accept it, I can send it!
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Super glue?

Hi everyone. I hope it isn’t too late to post to this thread. I’m new here; I just discovered the site a few days ago and then got caught up in the activation and verification delays. It’s an interesting discussion. I’ve been tucking for some time now but did get some new ideas. As has been mentioned before it took awhile to get used to the feelings but now I go all day and night without any problems, only taking things down for showers in the morning. I’ve tried gaffs but didn’t like them. I never thought of tight panties but will give it a try. It might be too much like the gaff though.

Some posts back Darlene-VA mentioned using super glue. I haven’t tried that yet. What exactly gets glued to what? Do you glue the sides of the scrotum to the shaft of the penis or scrotum to scrotum or all three? How much glue does it take? My experience (gluing my fingers together when I’ve used the stuff before for other glue jobs) suggests you only need a little. I’m also wondering if it caused any skin irritation.

Thanks,

Colleen

New Member, Old soul. KittenKraske's Avatar
    Thank you for taking the time to write up such extensive instruction! I will have to read over them a few times and maybe draw up my own diagrams to grasp the concept completely though. Right now I just try to tuck as best as possible and wear small panties, I still notice alot of bulge though which is a bit annoying.
    Purrrr, Kitten Kraske

"Be, Here, Now, Remember." --The Universe

Hi Everyone –

I forgot to ask this in my last post. When tucked and sitting how do you girls deal with lady like modesty (knees together). It seems to take constant concentration for me to not let my knees spread.

Colleen

What exactly gets glued to what? Do you glue the sides of the scrotum to the shaft of the penis or scrotum to scrotum or all three? How much glue does it take? My experience (gluing my fingers together when I’ve used the stuff before for other glue jobs) suggests you only need a little. I’m also wondering if it caused any skin irritation.
    I believe it is scrotum to scrotum, from what I can see. Although I have been REALLY tempted, I have still not plucked up courage to glue it! I would certainly think there would have to be some kind of irritation from the glue unless you were willing to wait it out until the glue peeled of with the skin layer, however long that took, and supposing you could actually wait that long.
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by DianaGomez View Post
    I believe it is scrotum to scrotum, from what I can see. Although I have been REALLY tempted, I have still not plucked up courage to glue it! I would certainly think there would have to be some kind of irritation from the glue unless you were willing to wait it out until the glue peeled of with the skin layer, however long that took, and supposing you could actually wait that long.
    Hi Diana -

I don't know exactly how long that would take. When I've glued my fingers together it usually takes a couple of days for the glue to wear off. I've left tape on that long.
    ColleenW

Looking again at the japanese photos I believe it is actually loose skin in the crotch area that gets joined over the apendage. The scrotum does not extend as far as the photos show.
    I had a play, but I don't have enough skin to do that. I guess it works for some people,but not for others.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Andine View Post
    Looking again at the japanese photos I believe it is actually loose skin in the crotch area that gets joined over the apendage. The scrotum does not extend as far as the photos show.
    I had a play, but I don't have enough skin to do that. I guess it works for some people,but not for others.

Regards
    Hi Andne -

I've looked at those pictures too. It seems to me that it's an awful lot of work. I get the same effect with several strips of tape.
    ColleenW

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

glue them

I have done the Super Glue thing and it works BUT
    too much Glue and there is a burning sensation "iritant"
    The glue does not last for verry long as the area is naturaly verry "Oily" , The flaky glue sticks fof a day and is gone, word of caution (try a small spot first) to see if you are alergic to Super Glue, I have been told there is a glue with a small BRUSH, probably a more acurate method of applying it.
    JoanAz

Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    I have done the Super Glue thing and it works BUT
    too much Glue and there is a burning sensation "iritant"
    The glue does not last for verry long as the area is naturaly verry "Oily" , The flaky glue sticks fof a day and is gone, word of caution (try a small spot first) to see if you are alergic to Super Glue, I have been told there is a glue with a small BRUSH, probably a more acurate method of applying it.

I haven’t tried glue and probably won’t. Since I’m not trying to make a visually correct female peroneum, only trying to get a more natural drape of material en femme the tape seems to work fine.
    ColleenW

i wonder if it is easier to tuck being circumcised or not...i am not

I am and it's not a problem.
    ColleenW

A technique I've developed involves about 3, 3"x1" pieces of fabric tape (can use 2" wide too) and it's basically the same as this technique, but just the last taping, (the V) I basically push the boys up, then pull the skin "over" tape the middle, then the top (pubic area) then I'll pinch it enough at the bottom to push the rest up and makes a nice tight little package..

I have a photo of some tight-ish workout pants to show the effect if anyone is interested..

Quote Originally Posted by TSchapes View Post
    Carola, once you have posted 10 times, I can send you a PM. You're e-mail doesn't allow me to send the link to you. So, once you can accept it, I can send it!
    Ty for your answer; i'll try to post a few more messages. I'll change my mail options too. Bye girl!!!

Please forward link, thanks in advance

Link please Marie!