Thread: genetics those cant be my genes

Zannatasia

genetics those cant be my genes

well life is strange how it can deal you a gentic blow like being genderly challanged, such as I. So if these aren't my desired genes and I procced with HRT will I be destroying the man or will I be building the woman whom I trully am.

Departed

Thumbs up

Zannastasia,

Just think how much more you will appreciate being female having taken the road you will have to get there. How many times do you see women who just take being female for granted? They will never know what we know.

Take it one step at a time.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Zannastasia,

Are you a glass half full or half empty girl? You'll definately be building the woman you want to be