Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Opinions Please Everyone

I'm thankful for everyones input. Mom made the comment again today that she can't see how he would put up with it but, I think she is slowly coming around. At least she didn't attack his masculinity this time.
    I've just come to the conclusion that my relationship with my husband is our business and she can keep her opinions as long as she doesn't try to hurt my marriage with her own feelings. Which I don't think she would ever do. My mom isn't the kind of person to actually do something like that.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by RevMoonSerpent View Post
    I'm thankful for everyones input. Mom made the comment again today that she can't see how he would put up with it but, I think she is slowly coming around. At least she didn't attack his masculinity this time.
    Sorry to be an interloper on this side of the forum. But....skirts aside, I'm a card-carrying member of the male gender. I pray that, given the circumstances of your relationship, I would have one-tenth the TRUE masculinity of your guy. He has elected to stay true to love, irrespective of social taboos or pressures. THAT is the measure of a man. If your mother cannot see that, it's her loss.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f