Thread: what would u do if you were a gg for 1 day only

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

what would u do if you were a gg for 1 day only

if you were to become a gg for 1 day only then go back to your crossdressing self in that 1 day what would you do
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Tristen Cox
    Well again this question has been asked recently, but I will go ahead and answer. Truth? Uhm ok. I would dress as sexy and beautifully seductive to the eye as possible then go somewhere very public that men as well as women would be drooling over me. I'm a terrible flirt ya know It would be absolutely devine to have so much attention and be so lovely all in one. I don't think I would ruin it by picking anyone up for sex, but then if 'she' looked good.......

Hi hun!

I definitely would shop and buy lots of fun sexy things. Delicatley trying on beautiful bras that would caress my chest. I would put on my panties as any girl, slowly pulling them up my freshly shaved legs and then admire my flat feminine look. Later at home I would explore my GG body and satisfy myself as a woman. Maybe go to a bar and see what happens....

love

Trisha
    Your only free when you have the freedom to be yourself!

crossdresser
    I would shop til I dropped. I would try on all those sexy beautiful clothes. I would then want to have sex with a male to know what GG experience sex with a man

Meggan
    mmmmmm.......I would see how many men I could pick up in one day. I can shop later.

I'm assuming for that one day I would be a fabulous looking GG, so I'd get myself a complete new outfit (makeover not necessary cause I'm already fabulous LOL) and go out on the make. I would want to experience everything possible in that short time as a GG.

Love,

Linda.

Platinum Member
    every thing i could................

have sex with a man I'd love to know what that feels like. and if it felt good i'd probly do it again and again I'm such a horny little tart.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Aspiring Member
    I would find a way to make it permanent!. But maybe that's just me. Suzy!. The Doctor Eleventh!.

I with Wendy on this one...I'd try to experience as much as I could.

Hi,

What would you do...........mm?

I think I'd go on a massive shopping spree and nag as many men that I could find!!!!!!!

Oooh and of course, go out big style with a shot skirt and no undies on, mmm that could be a turn on/ Knee trembler!!!!

Chrissy xx
    Last edited by confusionatitsbest; 03-01-2005 at 04:48 PM.

Banned Read only
    I am sure I would end up staying at home all day playing with my tits and other wonderful body parts.

But with my luck, the one day I was a real woman I would be having my period

Talking Enjoy myself

Oh Yes!

I would enjoy myself. To what end, I have no idea until that day came. I'm sure I could think of at least one thing I know I would do!

Donna Louise
    Life - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

I'd be able to put aside all the fears and doubts and do the normal things GG's do everyday. That in and of itself would be bliss.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

hm...

That's a real toughie. I really don't know what I'd do. I guess i'd do whatever I wanted at the time.
    Is it an illusion, or is this girl I see really me?

"Stephanie"
    Get pregnant!

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Louise
    Oh Yes!

I would enjoy myself. To what end, I have no idea until that day came. I'm sure I could think of at least one thing I know I would do!
    Down Donna, behave you There's a good girl. Come on you girls I didn't mean it like that! Geesh

Even though I don't consider myself bi or gay if I was a GG for a day I would definatly have sex with a man (men) just to feel the experience. Then go shopping and try on everything in the store.

Mor'mi - Since12
    I'd sleep all day and lay around the house in sweat pants and not go out

LOL not sure, a day wouldn't be long enough for me to get use to being a girl. In public places it would be hard to remember to go to the grils bathroom and not the boys. Never mind I would need lots of notice so I would have enough money to have fun.

I wouldn't sleep a wink for 24 hours. but this is a hard question to answer because I have no idea. It is like being asked "If you were a famous Actor like Arnold Scwzenegger for a day what would you do?"
    What can I say, I like girls (in every way!)

I'd get laid ... go shopping ... get laid ... go shopping ....
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't ... you're right
    Henry Ford