Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Running out of time

Banned Read only

The Six Million Dollar T-girl

[SIZE="4"]Texas Kimberly: Astronaut. A t-girl barely alive.”
    Oscar Goldman: “Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic crossdresser. Texas Kimberly will be that woman. Better than she was before. Better…cuter…faster.[/SIZE]

They do say that everyone is getting work done these days to stay young looking. Every real estate agent and school teacher is getting botoxed, collegened and lifted like ya read about. I don't see why a CDer cant' do the same thing.

Kim no one gets out alive. We all get old some live longer than others. After my wife pass on 8 years ago I decided to live everyday as it was my last. Don't worry about things you can change and just live.

If you worry about wrinkles then use moisturizers. As you get older your beard will turn gray and you don't need as much makeup to hide it. I'll be 60 in a few months and I think I look better now than when I was younger. And the way you look you will be beautiful for a very long time
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

That first time he looks at you from the mirror

Kimberly, I couldn't agree more about the trauma the first time my father looked back at me in the mirror. I mentioned this to my wife and she came to the rescue!!! (oh, and everybody is right...you look just fantastic!)

The rescue was to explain about facials (Parisienne peals are my fav!) and all the moisturizing products that go with it!!! Now we share all that stuff that GGs use all their lives to stave off aging! And they work (we get the facials done in the office of a plastic surgeon, so there are products and procedures in spades!)!!!

So much fun!

tina

Strange When Bored
    Too old, too tall, feet too big, too much hair, too much work to do, too little free time, too little time left, too many responsibilities, too little money, too much global warming - just how I like it. I'll ride the thrill of the challenge until the end....Or until the Prozac wears off. Damn, where'd those pills go??

life's not over. Remember, the past doesn't exist except as memory, and worrying about the future is like paying interest on a loan that was never taken.
    David Bowie's still rocking, Peter O'Toole will be acting until he passes on...

We all done change

Kim'

After reading your post and the other girls replys, I only have one thing I can say ,We all go thru some changes during our lifes some we can deal with but ,aging is very hard we all go thur this male or female for myself I,am now turning into what they call a Golden girl and that is not to say I like it, but then we do many way to make up for these little changes ,I know it nice to be younger but there are also some nice benefits , for myself I look forward to my dressing time more and more as I do see the brighter side of my life , Kim this is my way to make up for those years , Kim just hang in there you will be fine ,

My love as always
    Terry xxxx

I think we all have the same thoughts at one time or another. I know when I was in my early twenties, I could fit into my wifes clothes and when she did my hair and make-up, I very easily passed as a very pretty woman. Now at 42, I am 50 pounds heavier (mainly muscle mass from tool and die work) balding and starting to develope crows feet. The only thing that will save me now is plastic surgery. That's an option for all of us, provided we can afford it. I have decided to "Damn the torpedoes" and age gracefully.