Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

Well... if we don't count things I had little control over (halloween when I was about 5 when my mother dressed me as an old lady, or the time my sisters dressed me up when I was even younger), I'd say the first item I was attracted to, when I was 8 or 9, was pantyhose.

I really don't know why, and I don't even think there was much of an element of 'crossdressing' to it back then. It was more just curiosity about what they were and how they felt.

Of course, pantyhose lead to panties...and pantyhose and panties aren't complete without a dress or skirt. Before I knew it, I was putting together entire outfits from my mom's closet or bags of clothes stored in the attic.

I guess you'd say that for better or worse pantyhose were the 'gateway' to everything else.

It took me YEARS before I wore a bra for any reason other than curiosity. I just never saw the sense to it since I didn't have breasts. Now I don't feel dressed without one.

Makeup took even longer. It has only been in the past few years that I've really started learning how to use it and building a collection of it. I think for the first 20 years of CDing, I never touched it except for the occasional quick dab of lipstick.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

Around Four years of age. I was attracted to my Mom's and Sister's Stockings, soon followed by trying on panties. What motivated me? Really hard to say, at four years of age you don't think much about motivators.

I can guess, I think naughty Joanie was probably looking up dresses or I must have seen all the ladies around the house in their undies. Probably figured, "Me too!"

Peace and Love, joanie

A yellow skort, the 1950s era garment consisting of a short accordian pleated skirt with attached bloomers. It was quite the rage in 1958-59...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click Here to View My Website: Taffy's Tea Trolley
    "Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional..."

Smile My neighbors strappy high heels.

The girl next door, Judy, used to pummel me into
    submission and my parents forbade me to fight back.
    Anyhow, she "made" me wear a pair of her mothers
    black patent strappy heels and I was hooked.
    And I kept 'em!!! (age 6 or 7).
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

My mother had a sexy black bra that was gathered in the middle with something like chiffon (this was in the '50s). I don't know if it was the first, but I remember it better than any other item. Though some classic white pumps are a close second.

Panties and makeup at the same time actually. I started off by playing with my mom's stuff - I think my first time doing it I actually wore the panties, put on makeup, and shaved under my arms. I'll never forget how good that felt.

By highschool I'd collected several pairs of my own. My favorite pair was a white silk thong - I wore it to school all the time (under a pair of boxers). The silk was so soft against my skin & the thong strap made me feel so sexy.

It had to be my mom's white slip. The feel of it was wonderful. And then it was her open bottom girdle with the satin front. Those were my prize items. Then it blossomed into my aunt's clothing and my friends sisters clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by silkie h View Post
    Stockings did it for me. The full female regalia followed.
    Ditto. Panties may have been first but the stockings got my attention the most. Billie Jean

my sisters gymnastic outfit

It was the summer of '54 and my Mother had "passed away" that previous Jan. My dad, who hadn't yet been able to clean out her dresser, was working and I was "home alone" during the day, (this was acceptable in those days). Missing her as I did I would quite frequently stand by her dresser and smell her lingering perfume sache, (didn't dare open it, fear? respect?) but with time that wore off and one day I decided that if I move some of her clothes around it might come back. As I was moving the clothing around, I touched something soft and wonderful, and,.....my world was changed forever. I couldn't resist taking out of the drawer this wonderful item. When I saw that it was a pair of panties, I felt this complusion to put them on. We all know "The Rest Of The Story".
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Earliest memories of desire to crossdress are from around age 5. I'd seen Catwoman lashed to some torture device. I remember laying in bed that night, trying to wrap my own legs around each other like hers were, and wishing I was dressed like she was.

Took a few years, but around age 8 or 9 I raided my mom's closet, putting on a pair of her pantyhose. Being able to stretch them up to my armpits...that was a memory I'll never forget. I've loved pantyhose since.

an old school gym slip of my mothers
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

I am sure I found some shoes or a girdle of my mom's eary on around 7 or 8, but it was really finding two merry widows left by the previous ower in her hope chest! Ow they were wonderful! I still have them, but don't wear them too much anymore, oh BTW that was whe I was around 15 or so. The rest is history!

I never really had the desire to cross dress when I was a child. When I was 16, I was staying at my Grandmother's. She had a big, old house, and took in college students. I was staying in a room next to a cute young co-ed, and we shared a bathroom. One day in the bathroom, while enjoying the delights of the lingerie section of the Sears Catalogue, I discovered in a little cupboard the co-ed's menstrual gear and a spare pair of panties. I put them on and was delighted by the sensation. Some months later, I was staying at my Grandmother's again, this time, the co-ed was gone on break, and I was put up in her room. Her clothes fit me perfectly (except for the shoes)! I dressed head to toe in full female attire, and that was it! It seemed as though crossdressing was something I had been looking for all my life without knowing what it was.

Ruthie

Red Tights

Mine was a pair of my sisters red tights. I just loved the feel. It was soon after I tried on my mothers girdle and stockings, followed by her bra. It wasn't very long before I was into the makeup.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

My sister's dance tutu. It felt great!
    Lori

...likes lingerie.
    My first thing was my sister's yellow bra and panties that were sitting on the laundry room floor when I was about 8. I remember everyone was conveniently napping when I was walking through. I saw the bra, the panties sitting right next to it, so I stuffed one in each pocket and headed back to my bedroom. I was so nervous about it, but I found an odd sense of comfort. I was fortunate enough to return the garments to the pile of laundry, as they were when I picked them up, without anyone even knowing.

For me it was a pair of my moms high heels and pantyhose, I was 12 I think

The first thing that I took the initiative to try on was one of my mother's girdles. It was hanging on a line in our basement. I took it down and pulled it over the clothes I was wearing. Shortly, my mother came downstairs and caught me wearing it. All she said is "What are you doing?" Her tone was not harsh, and when I said (in kid-like fashion [I was about seven at the time]), "Nothing," she didn't say another word. She just went back upstairs.
    Prior to that, when I was quite young and until I was in the sixth grade, she always bought me girls' underwear. I didn't really realize that they were girls until much later. She never made a big deal about it. She also had me try on a couple of little girl dresses when I was with her while she did some clothes shopping for herself.
    Those are my earliest experiences. I really got into crossdressing toward the end of my junior high years--progressively more and more ever since.
    warmly, Linnea

One of my sister's sweaters. From there it was my mother's nylons, then her black nylon cardigan. That is when I really got hooked on girl's clothes.
    Michelle
    You go girl!

Panties! I was 8ish? I don't remember for sure but I do remember how I felt wearing them. Found them lying on the bathroom floor. I hid them under a cabinet for future use I added another pair shortly after. I have always had a thing for panties. I have worn panties 24/7 for a few years now and will never go back. I have many more then my wife, and can't even bring myself to toss the ill fitting or worn out ones.

I found a bra in an abandoned house. It was a 36, I was about a 44 after I washed it I made a loop of fishing line to fasten it.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    the first fem item i wore was my sisters school uniform in secret when i was 7, as i knew i should of been born a girl and thats why i was attracted to it and why i wore it
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Late 60's early 70's, my mom and sisters slips.

It had to be slips pulled out from what my mom called her "rag bag". That started my life long love affair with them. But, it's getting harder to find the nice lacy ones anymore.