Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

Wink First Time

For me it was my sister's corset. It fit me perfectly, I was 13 at the time. I looked great with a tight sweater and some of my mom's reddest lipstick. I would stand in front of the mirror for hours.
    KIM

PANTYHOSE!!! ok maybe it was my moms shoes... yes actually I do think it was my moms nice chocolate brown shoes... but pantyhose is where my heart lies.. actually anything pantyhose/tights/stockings (holdups)... and the reason why was I wanted to see what it was like to wear what looked to be really cool clothing...

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar

I remember

I had to be in a Christmas play at school, k or 1st grade, and my part was an angel, so my mom dressed me in my older sister's first communion dress, a slip as the dress was somewhat transparent, then panties because my boy undies bunched up in the white tights that went with my costume. I can still picture it like it was yesterday.

Hugs, Marci
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I'm kind of a newbie, so I probably shouldn't drag on this thread since it seems almost everyone has responded to it, but what the heck...

Both my Mom and home-room teacher were thigh-high wearers in the sea of pantyhosed women of the seventies. I was totally enthralled with their legs and stockings, but even more so when my Mom -- who had gorgeous, curvy legs -- began to take it in stride to slip into her stockings and pumps right in front of me. Around the same time, I "discovered" sex, and began to try on her silky stockings and loved the way they felt, as well as how they looked. I now can't go a full day without slipping them on -- and every time I do, I want to show them off and tease someone.

I guess that's what they call conditioning...!

[SIZE="3"]A pair of panties wth little blue flowers on them!! what attracted me? can't say but the attraction was extremely strong at nine years old!! I could not resist!

Kelsy
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

I have no memory of it but I do have a pic(sorry,tried to scan it but it didn't work)it was a pink hooded jumper.I was brought home in it from the hospital when I was born.(wow,its all moms fault! lol.)The first thing I remember trying was lipstick.I was at my cousins and there were these little tiny lipsticks in the bathroom(samples I think)but I just had to try them.Don't know why.
    jenny

Smile

Panties, my girlfriends at the time....I was addicted from the start.

My cousin use to dress me up when i was younger. {i haven't thought about that in a LONG time, until now} But first time while i was by myself under my own free will. I would have to say 12 or 13 and it was my mothers 1 piece swimsuit. So tight and strechy......ahh. Swimsuits are my favorite things to wear still to this day.

My sister's school uniform when I was 8. I so much wanted to go to school in that. But.....

My Mother's black satin bra, overlayed with lace and ruched in the middle.

I wore my aunts pink satin long skirt, i was 5

"I had to be in a Christmas play at school, k or 1st grade, and my part was an angel, so my mom dressed me in my older sister's first communion dress, a slip as the dress was somewhat transparent, then panties because my boy undies bunched up in the white tights that went with my costume. I can still picture it like it was yesterday."

I had to do a Christmas play as well when I was in school that included wearing tights and all the boys and girls wore them, and not me, my mom got me some light pj bottoms.. anyway I always wonder if I had been forced to wear tights back then how that might effect me now.. guess we'll never know..

First fem thing worn

My mom's panties,then her slip ,then her nightie,then her bra,then pantyhose,dress,heals,Its funny now though,the thing that most make me feel fem ,are putting on a pair of heels.

My first ladies garment was a pair of my mother's panties. Once I pulled those full cut nylon panties up over my hips I was hooked.

first thing worn

The very first was agarter belt of my aunts I had seen her naked and only wearing that and stockings when I had the chance I put them on and felt great

lost bet with a friend his sister dressed me al the way everything

Kelli Taylor

first article

My first article that I ever wore were my mother's pantyhose at the age of 6 or 7 and the rest they say is history. And we all know why pantyhose feel sooooo good don't we now, Because they're silky and soft. That's what drove me to try them besides getting under the skirts of the mannequins in the dept. stores

kelli

Wink forced into panties

My first artical was a pair of pink polished cotton panties that belonged to an older sister. This by my mother when I was age 5. It so filled me with desire I was soon wearing them on my own! Really not well received by mom. But quickly progressed to full dressing,and continues strongly to this time.

[SIZE="4"]For me it would definitly be stockings and pantyhose.To this day they still drive me crazy!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Hose n heels For ever!!![/SIZE]

My mother's nylon and lace slip.

Progressed onto my sisters' things - anything satin-like.

Still love a silky slip - now pretty-well full-time. And nylon knickers/panties.

No question here, Moms bright red lipstick and 1" white round clip-on earings at the age of 8. Have come along way since then but still love the bright red lips.

Panties of course

My mom’s panties started it for me. They just felt so right for me to wear and I was only 6 at the time. I can still remember that wonderful feeling I got from wearing them to school when I was in second grade. I’ve been wearing panties ever since, but I had to keep it secret until later on in life. My mother found my collection of panties, bras, and swim suits when I was about 12. She got rid of all my stuff and found a bra that was originally hers. Talk about an awkward conversation, but at least I had a reason to go clothes shopping again lol.

first fem thing worn

Lets see , The first thing was Pantyhose , Leggs Pantyhose in control top in the blue egg . I had always admired my sisters leggs in hose and i hated to wear shorts as my leggs were always white and i was teased about them . well as a Prank/ punishment for walking in on them while they and my female cousin < which her mom believes in Peticoat punishment > were dressing .

I just told them when I was caught that I wished I could get an instant tan and thats when they put me in a pair of pantyhose . They giggled some but my cousin really didnt that much and since my sisters were around 12 years older than me and I was 8 or so I didnt have much say and i really liked all the attention . i never had lipstick on , or make up or even anything frilly and once they stripped all my boy clothes off and put me in hose they played dressup with me . Throughout the whole thing i was enjoying all the attention and and how girls clothes felt against my skin . Them My parents pulled up and i went to crying , I had to think fast and not lead onto anything so when they asked why I said I didnt want mother and dad to see me this way . they swore me to secrecy ,However we never played Dressup again even at times they hinted they wanted to play I wouldnt cause i didnt want them to think i was a sissy as DAd hated sissies and tormented me about it . I really wished I had said yes to all those times i had a chance at crossdressing more openly at a young age and playing dressup . But later as i was 12 or so my sisters found out and kept it a secret , they never said anything to me as they knew i was doing it in private and conveinently let me know when they were donating hand me downs and such as well as where the clothing was . One time while dad was away on a hunting trip they left me a brand new pair of pantyhose where i could find them , though nieve I took them the hose as i thought it was a trap , but later the hose appeared in my drawer in the back with a note attached saying they were my very own and to let them know if i needed asistance in careing for them or more . Even then i shoulda said something but I never did . I was always invited on shopping trips with my sisters and mother and took advantage of them when i could as it was a sort of outlet for me , I learned all about matching and clothes and anything a kid sister needed to know at my age .

I still go on a shopping trip every now and then with my older sister as the youger one and mother are deceased now But we dont go as much as we did and the oldest knows i crossdress as she has seen some of my wardrobe but its the no tell no talk about deal with us . I think partially because the man she is married to is really religious . However she does try to feel me out to see if im gay which I told her i wasnt on our last trip together .

But to add to this , When I was 16 I visited an elderly neighbor the family has known for years , I noticed a picture of a baby girl in my sisters hands and asked who it was , She said that it was me in that picture and that they used to dress me up when i was little and took me around the neighborhood . The elderly lady told me a lot that day I was visiting about my past i didnt know , but thats another story and i didnt mean for this reply to go this far.

But if i had it to do all over again i wouldve taken every single chance i couldve to dressup and who knows things couldve been different .

One of the first things that caught my attention about women were the shiny shoes. Patent shoes did it for me. I remember my Mom got a new pair and one day, I had to try them on. Put my small feet in them, took a few steps, but that was it. I still admired the shininess, but I was not sure why.

A few years later, one of the girls in my third grade class had gotten her ears pierced over the spring break. She had long hair so I know part of it was trying to sneak a look at them. A few quick glances was all I go over the next few months. By Sept, quite a number of girls had theirs done, so it wasn't as unique, but still a point of interest, but not as strong.

Now in middle school, the girls would dress up once in a while, for no apparent reason. One day, one of the homelier girls showed up in a dress and heels. Wow! She looked amazing, and was onto something. I still could not really nail it down.

By grade nine, I had figured some of it out. Shiny heeled shoes were an attraction for me. We had a new English teacher who always wore heels. It was hard learning about Shakespeare and nouns when I could be dreaming about her shoes.

It grew from there, more girls (now young women) wearing heels on occasions; to the dance, to class.

It took me a few more years to finally go out and buys a pair for myself. I had my own patent stilettos, I was in heaven. Those got upgraded a few times as the collection grew.
    -----

Sherri T

Proudly perched in my Patent High Heels

Skirts were my first love. I adore them, because they come in all shapes and varities, different colours, lengths, pleated, etc. Some have zips, some button up in the front, some pull on.

My first recollection was wearing my sister's black calf-length skirt when I was about 7, but I think I'd been wearing stuff before that.

I don't know exactly why I was drawn to it, other than it made me feel good, older and better dressed than my schoolboy clothes.