Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

i remember the day clearly, was near the end of september, i was 9years old and was clearing out the wardrobes in me and my brothers room (bored as normal) and i came across a little black mini skirt of my older sister and a blue top. I touched them and loved the material - 5 mins later i was locked into the bathroom trying them on staring at myself in the bathroom mirror looking at a girl. At that point it became my escape from being picked on at school becoming this great looking smart girl who everyone loved.

Rachel Gee x

My first dress

Cute, huh ?

Attachment 58954

royal blue leotard and tights

first special clothes i bought were leotards and tights.

Quote Originally Posted by imseakin View Post
    I was about 12 when I snuck into my cousin's room, and tried on a dark blue leotard and tights. Was transformative! I've always loved leotards, tights, nylons, bodystockings. Second skins are magical!

when i was young my clothes were lost in a plane trip to France. so my mom's best friend had a girl so we shared clothes and i live as a French girl when i was 4. has that affected me any? not that i can tell

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    early 70s i was around 12 yrs old,,pantyhose all overr the place and so i wanted to see what it felt like to wear them, got a pair of my older sisters pantyhose and as u can see by my nic how they affected me....im 45 now and the only time im NOt wearing pantyhose is when im shaving my legs.

Content and Happy
    Ever since I can remember, I have loved bras, my mothers being the first I ever wore, stuffed with socks. I just know that I felt good when I wore one. That feeling has never gone away thank goodness. I just think how blessed I am to have my own breasts and still love wearing bras. Without the socks.

Lanore
    [SIZE="3"]Lanore[/SIZE]

First female article of clothing I have ever worn were stockings. I would take the ones my mom threw away and wear them underneath my cloths, and sometimes to bed. I can't really say what my initial attraction to them was. I guess I just found them to be very sexy, and wearing them makes me feel that way.

They are one of my favorite things to wear. I just love the feeling when I take some new ones out of the package and slowly slide them on my legs after shaving!

My first fem thing that I wore are the pair of classic leather pumps I just recently got a couple three weeks ago.

I think what attracted me to them is the leather and the way they look on women. Very sexy. I slipped them on for the first time and "WOW.....what a feeling"!!

I like them so much....I have even wore them to bed sometimes. They make me feel sexy and very femmy.

I can't wait to purchase more.

Shoes.

I was about 7 years old and was going ice skating with my
    sisters, and my long johns were in the wash. My mom had me
    wear a pair of my sister's tights.

High heels

I put on a pair of my mom`s high heels when I was about 9 years old. I still love wearing high heels to this day. I also like to wear pantyhose with the heels.
    Steffanie52

Like Foxy lady My mothers platex rubber girdle, panties, bra slip and shoes high heel. that was around 9yrs old . and haven't stopped.

My Mom's high heels when I was 3. Later, 13, her padded bra, girdle and stockings, after that it was Katy bar the door!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    items from my mother: a red wig in a very large and very fancy wig box & some very gorgeous bras