Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

terri jane
    Had to be my mothers girdle. it felt so terrific sliding it up over my rear and felt great on the outside too. terri

my first girlie adventure

I put on my sisters pink satin/tulle poufy skirt ballet outfit. I thought it was the prettiest thing I ever saw. I was six and loved the feeling I got when wearing it. Still very drawn to ultra feminine clothes.

I started with stockings, garters and pantyhose. I remember loving that special and wonderful smell of nylons in the drawer. And well, I still love it. And I remember the first time I dressed up in a skirt, hi-heels and a sexy top. I felt aroused of course, but first and foremost I felt very very comfortable. And I wasn't prepared for the latter.

Yvette

Jessica the Dangler

Thumbs up

For me it was nylons. I have always loved seeing women wear them, especially when they were crossing their legs and dangling. But I didn't actually put a pair on until I was about 34. I had no idea what I was missing... Oh MY!!!

Bra and panties

I'm not sure if I put them on at the same time or if I tried on the bra first but deff. was bra and panties out of my sister's drawer.

Sienna

Quote Originally Posted by jessicadangles View Post
    For me it was nylons. I have always loved seeing women wear them, especially when they were crossing their legs and dangling. But I didn't actually put a pair on until I was about 34. I had no idea what I was missing... Oh MY!!!
    Right... The sound of stocking-clad legs rubbing each other is like music.

mum's bathing cosume - closely followed by sister's pantyhose. never looked back!

mitch

My mothers shoes, slip, and lipstick were the first. Things rapidly expanded from there.

A
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

hosiery

for me it was hosiery. I wanted to try on and wear nylons from early childhood. Then heels, slips, on and on. Same story as others.

Mine were a pair of my mom's panties and a bra. I also remember trying on a one piece swim suit of hers.

Strapless rules!

For me, it was either my sister's super-sexy sequined tube top or her super-sexy strapless swimsuit. I don't remember which one I secretly wore first, when we were teenagers, staying at a hotel in beautiful Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Mom's Playtex open bottom Golden rubber zipper girdle and a pair of stockings. I was 11 at the time. I don't know exactly why. but one day I just [SIZE="4"]HAD[/SIZE] to try it on. The whole time I was slipping (wriggling??) into the girdle and putting on the stockings, I was trembling. Then, once fully into the girdle with nylons attached, I was still trembling, but it settled down into sheer ecstasy. The tightness of the girdle and how it felt on me was too wonderful for words.

That's what started it. Most everything else waited until my early 20's, when I was on my own and could then easily buy my own things. The rest is history, as they say ... and to this moment, I still do not feel properly dressed en femme unless I have my girdle and stockings on. Guess that made a lasting impression, yes???

My earliest memory of wanting to wear something was when I was 5 or 6. My sister was in a ballet class and I remember thinking I wanted to dress like that.

The first thing I actually wore was my sister's bra. I think I tried it on when I was 11 or 12.

There was no one item I ever tried on first. It was everything all at once. My first experience with women's clothes was when a girlfriend dressed me as a woman for Halloween. She did the whole nine yards to me including makeup, nail polish, full array of underwear, and dress and heels. The experience was very overwhelming to me, and obviously made a lasting impression. The one thing I remember enjoying the most was wearing her pantyhose.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Elizabeth Anne Parsons ellieparsons's Avatar
    My mothers pantyhose

My first CD experience

Hi Everyone: For me it was a weekday Nov afternoon. I was home alone in a quiet house. As I was walking past my older sister's bedroom the yellow afternoon sunlight was shining thru the beveled leaded glass window and making a rainbow on the hardwood floor and was lighting up my sister's black lacecup underwire 36B Vassarette bra.

I stopped and picked it up and could smell perfume and it was so soft and slippery at the same time. I somehow decided I had to try it on. When I slipped my arms thru the straps and took the ends of the band, leaned forward as I had seen my mom do, and hooked the ends togather then positioned my little boy breasts into those lace cups I was changed forever in an instant. It fit me like I had been measured for it.

I took it and as I left her room I saw the matching LLPG with lace around the legs and I took it as well. I have never been the same since and although I have tried to stop I never succeeded and now I don't want to ever stop.

For me the first thing I wore was a skirt I was about 6. It was in grade school. A girl in my class dressed with me. It was GRATE.

opportunity strikes

found little girls panties when I was 5 or 6 and used to hide under the porch aand wear them. And its still fun.

It was a bra and panties from my first wife, along with white dress and full make-up. Was for going to a Halloween Party and without question that planted the seed. Only it took quite a few years for it to bloom.

for me

Mom's panties nylons & shoes love shoes

my mom's high heels, then tried on stockings and just went up from there, i also liked going to friend's house we would go outside for some reason i would find a way to go inside slip into their mom's room and check out the high heels they wear sometimes it would be little heels or so but one friend's mom had some pretty sexy high heels, 5 inch stilettos sandals and pumps, i would love wearing those around a little.

First Fem thing.

The first fen thing I put on was a old dress of my sister's. I would wear it down in the basement. I pull it over my underwear, did know about panties yet. This was when I was abot six. Dressing ever since.

I would have to say panties for me. I think it was the shin and print of the satin.

Red face Panties were the first thing i wore

My mom punished me for pooping in my underpants. She cleaned me up and then made me wear a pair of pink ruffled panties. I was about age 8 and now i ;ove towear bras and panties all the time.

I can't really say what give me the urge to crossdress but i just knew that i had to do it.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.