Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

Just being my true self wtb Jessica's Avatar
    Mine was one of my two sisters panties. Not sure why? Think something inside me just told me put on a pair. like that was what i was suposed to wear. Was about 5 or 7.
    Last edited by wtb Jessica; 05-31-2007 at 08:50 PM.
    girl that loves to shopping and would like to be under stood by family.

The swimsuit

It was my moms swimsuit, I remeber it was black and one piece and very strechy like spandex. I use to sneek up in our attic and put it on. I think I was around 13.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    My earliest memory of cross dressing happened when I was either four or five years old. It was a Sunday morning. My Mom and my older sister had gone off to church. My dad was sleeping and I was in the living room watching cartoons with my two younger brothers.

My sister had left her night gown on the floor of the living room. I remember the nightgown well. It was bright yellow, and made of a soft silky fabric. There were ruffles down the front, and a little tiny bow at the neck. It seemed so light and comfortable, I just wanted to put it on. I told my brothers I would put it on as a joke, and they laughed at me for doing so. But what they didn't know was that I was serious. I really wanted to wear it.

Carrie

My mom's nylons, garter, and bra. Soon came slips, dresses and high heels, I was around 12 years old.

Vickie

I was 2 or 3, I used to put on my mother's nightwear and lipstick. I was caught often and made to feel naughty and didn't start again until my teens when a female friend in school caught me having a sneak feel of her slip and gave it to me, the first of many items.
    It was the naughtiness in those early years that continues to make it a turn on today.

Pantyhose wore them to bed starting at 6 - hmm just can't remember why- just loved the feel I guess. I tried my moms bras on but they were way to big for me- LOL but panthose were just right!

"When I was 31, I went next door to this girls apartment, that I was going with. She was out of town at her parents for the night, so I let myself in. I wanted in her panties so bad, that I took a pair from the drawer and wore them all night long. When we got in bed the next night, she sensed that something was wrong, so I told her what I did. She thought that was the greatest thing that she had ever heard.

Goth/Mistress/Friend Natashadolly's Avatar
    My mothers slips.When I was 12 or so.Before that I just would pretend to be like a girl.I do remember that.I was envious of my sister! wow that was a long time ago..
    Come into my dream..let me show you where Ive been.......
    http://www.myspace.com/natashadolly

A pair of my mom's pantyhose I saved from the garbage. I think I was around 15.

For me it started I think between ages 4 to 6. But the unbearable CD urge I felt when I was 10. It was the sight of my aunt’s pink petticoat which she wore underneath her silk dress. The petticoat was wide with lots of folds, made sounds whilst she moved her legs, and sucked me dry. I couldn’t resist any longer I simply rushed and sat near her feet and fondly played with her petticoat and silk dress, she pulled it away with annoyance. \i said 'please', she just smiled, then I hugged her legs and I went into ecstacy.

So when I was ten I made up my mind to take her pink petticoat for keeps. The next three years I had her priceless petticoat hidden, she never asked, I think she knew and I wore it endlessly and secretly on the terrace, feeling comfy and complete, alone so happy and high, at the same time terrified as to why being a boy I am enjoying the feeling of being a girl, am I being possessed by a devil?

Many years after my children graduated and left, I started cross dressing full time at home, at last I am now living a full life of my own. I have a great collection of prom dresses, frocks, skirts, petticoats, bras 2 (black and light brown), lipsticks, and (my weakness for) petticoats. My fantasy, going to the beach wearing my pink petticoat, nylon and satin prom dress, in public. It will never happen I know, but I do when darkness falls.

Watching Mom Dress

I always love these threads because I go back in time to think about what I was thinking. A common theme that I noticed is watching our mothers dress, panties, hose etc. at a young age. I wonder if that is what contributes to crossdressing. I remember it very vividly.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Thanks so much for asking, I feel so good after revealing my divine femine inner self, which is so honest and sincere!!

I cant thank you enough - really!

my first cd moment was a pair of red lacey panties.
    i was about 11 i think. really dont know why i liked it soo much

but the first time i really wanted to be a girl when i dressed was when i found my sisters old cheerleading outfit.
    i had some good times with that. until my mom found it under my bed and threw it away.
    i still miss it

Smile Tan pantyhose of my mother's...

...was the first piece of lady's clothing that I ever wore. (I think I was about nine or so.)

For me it was finding an old party dress of my sisters. I guess I was about 7 or maybe 8 at the time. It was a peach colour and as far as I remember it was a satin type of finish with a side zip. felt terrific !!! Can remember getting stuck in though:blushing: and thinking Oh my God I'm going to get caught :redface: I think the first time I really got hooked (if that is the word) was with a pair of tights (pantihose)
    Tina

Suntan pantyhose with a reinforced toe at age 13. Still my favorite.
    Love,
    Meredith

My mums boots(theres a surprise!), I always liked the ladies boots but could only admire from afar, the closest I got was my aunties boots but never actually got to try a pair on until my mum bought a pair. Wow!! from then on there was no stopping me, I got caught a couple of times until my mum must've got fed up with it, I've told that story already.
    Anyway from then on it was onwards and upwards as they say to include skirts, tops etc.

For me it was panties and stockings just love the feel of them on my legs

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar

First thing wore.

A long nylon night gown. That started my love for nylon it was so soft and really cool and comfortable to sleep in. Then one day I got busted by one of my sisters but to my amazement she did'nt freak out. She did ask me alot of questions but she never narced me out. She even gave me one of her full slips then I was hooked. I've always loved the feel of nylon against my skin. One of my other sisters found out and she bought me a night gown and she asked me a ton of questions too. The three of us are still really close..Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

the same

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Jane Martin View Post
    My sister made me undress and then she promplty dressed me in her swimsuit. (one piece). I was about 9 years old.
    wow milissa
    thats what happend to me also my sister had me in her swimsuit. around 9 or 10 then I started wearing her girdles.
    Lynette

Remembering My First

I don’t recall the exact age when I started dressing, but I think it was around seven or eight when I first donned a pair of pantyhose. And life hasn’t been the same since. I soon followed up with panties and slips. As a child, I remember being fascinated by the site of women bringing attention to their legs by wearing nylon-hose; seeing a lady dressed in nylons looked very special to me. I recall the wonderful feeling I received when I slipped into a pair of pantyhose for the very first time. The sheer, slippery nylon felt so much different than the usual clothing I had been accustomed to wearing as a boy. I liked how my legs felt so slippery smooth.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

likeost here it was my mothers panties and bra and slips they felt good on my skin lol claire

first thing i can really remember was about age 7-8 was sisters nylon panties....went from there to panty girdle and pantyhose...just always loved the feel of something softer and somehow it felt right...after many years of repression I and my wife are now working towards a better understanding

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    In my case it was my mother's lipstick.

The colour and the smell of it were all too tempting.
    My great Uncles Petticoat. The colour , feel and shape intrigued me.

Stockings. Whenever I touched a woman on the leg who was wearing stockings I always got a tingle. It was a definate thrill to buy my first pair of black nylons and slip into them. When I added high heels with pointy toes and a suspender belt it was a pure delight. Now I wear them almost daily.