Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: First fem thing worn...What attracted you to it and made you wear it?

I think it was a play I was asked to be in when I was about ten years old. I had to wear tights and makeup (I was an elf for a Christmas gig). At first I was appalled. But then it seemed ok. Then I was intrigued

Had to be my mom's earrings (clip or screw type as most women didn't have pierced ears back then). Good thing, huh? I did try piercing my ears at about 7-8 years old. I saw a man in California with earrings on when I was about 6 and thought: "How weird is that?" How times have changed for the better!

Pantyhose

I was 11 or 12 and the laundry room always had various articles belonging to everyone in the family either piled on the floor waiting to be washed or hanging or ready to be folded. Several pair of pantyhose were hanging.....draped such that the lower portion of the hose had retained the shape of a slender foot having been there. I was curious. My curiosity had been fueled by my fascination of the Sear's and Penney's catalogues' respective lingerie sections. I snuck a pair into my room, locked the door and slid them up my legs. The feeling was smooth, silky and hypnotizing. My entire lower body was encased in snug confining dark nylon. I loved what they did for the shape of my legs. I immediately fell in love with pantyhose and the rush of emotions from simply wearing them. I wore them underneath my pants as much as I could and I took full notice of how differently my pants felt with pantyhose underneath and how a pants leg would move against the smooth nylon when I walked or just changed seating positions.

From there it was an easy, fun and natural progression to the wonderful world of panties, bras, slips, heels, nighties, dresses, etc.

The feeling is still just as refreshingly new and enjoyable to this day. Thank you, DuPont!

Lacey
    Lacey

Bird of the same feathers - U made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthia View Post
    "When I was 31, I went next door to this girls apartment, that I was going with. She was out of town at her parents for the night, so I let myself in. I wanted in her panties so bad, that I took a pair from the drawer and wore them all night long. When we got in bed the next night, she sensed that something was wrong, so I told her what I did. She thought that was the greatest thing that she had ever heard.
    LUCKY,LUCKY, YOU! Mine was a similar situation, and when I revealed it here with the CD ladies, they stoned me to DEATH, and when I was breathing my last few.... they demanded that I should buy my OWN!!!!!! hAHAHH.

Here we are not talking about owning our own dresses but dresses that have been worn or made contact with our GG GF skin, which means FEMME validated it to be genuine and fit to wear to travel to planet ecstacy! ahh!
    Last edited by MeraLehanga; 07-01-2007 at 10:16 PM.

Well I think I was about 13 when I found a pair of my sisters panties on the bathroom floor (yah i know hygene eww) and wondered what they'd feel like things haven't been quite the same since...................

For me?

Hi Ladies,

For me it was a tie between a pair of stockings and my Mother's bra. I was about 8 years old and from then on, the flood gates were open.

Patty

[SIZE=3]My mom's and sis's slips...always loved them. Don't know when it started, because I wore dresses anyways until the age of 6.
    I was about 12 or so when I discovered the power behind my sis's full slips.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

I know that I had explored my mom's lingerie draw when I was eight or nine, but the first vivid memories were when my buddy and I raided his mom's drawer. We both wore bras and panties and danced around the house with little erections. We did this many times until I moved away.

We lived next to a junior high school, and it was easy for me to sneak into the girls' locker room where I would find gym clothes, bras and panties to wear. This was thrilling, but one day I discovered a Girl Scout dress and put it on. I cannot describe the feelings when I looked in the mirror, and saw Chrissie for the first time! It was love at first sight~

xoxo

Mine was a pair of tights...i hid them in a cupboard and would take them out whenever i was alone..was about 5 at the time.

A pantyhose and moms high heel shoes, her size was fitting my feet perfectly when i was around 13-15..

Mine was my sister leotard and tights for dance.

first fem thing,

i was 18, at home for lunch, it was very hot and i just lay on my bed (without a lot on) then this thought came to me from nowhere try on the skirt, i rolled over and tried to forget it but the urge got incredibly strong the skirt was white pattened, and i think something like georgette, i just slipped into it and pulled it up to my waist, the rush was so intence, and things happened, followed by a huge feeling of guilt,

My first were my moms stockings, panties, and bra. It developed veeeeeery quickly from there. I was around five or six if I remember right.

My mother's pantyhose.
    Somehow I developed a foot fetish when I was a kid and when I would see girls start to wear dresses and pantyhose I was drawn into looking at their nylon covered feet and toes.
    I wondered what pantyhose felt like so, since my mom would always leave some in the laundry room, I would sneak off with a pair, run up to my room, and slip them on. Boy, what a feeling it was. I loved that sheer feeling against my legs, my feet, and my toes.
    Last edited by joann07; 07-25-2007 at 02:54 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

tights.....I had to wear them for a costume in grade 2, I made every excuse to put that costume on I could think of after the first time. Then there was sneaking my mom's pantyhose, shoes, panties. mmmmm wonderful memories.

If memory serves me correctly, I found a pair of my "sisters" panties, bra, pantyhose, and slip in the laundry hamper. (yeah I know... hygiene and stuff), and I tried them on. There was a feeling of serenity that came over me and I just KNEW that those clothes articles were meant for me. From there it progressed to "moms" stuff, couldn't get enough of her body briefers (still love those things to this day, I'd wear one all the time if I could).

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Mothers pink silky panties they just felt sooo good!!

1st fem thing

the first thing I wore was my sisters white tights, black and white checker skirt, and a cute white top, bra and mary jane shoes. She put makeup on me and then took me around our neighborhood... How thirlling for a 11 year old I was pretty cute as a girl too
    Last edited by Miranda33; 07-25-2007 at 04:42 PM. Reason: forgot I was wear a top too
    XXX Miranda

It was makeup and especially liptick, still my favorite today. Iwas about6 years old

sorry everyone, first time jetters. My sisters makeup.

my sisters bra and panties were my first thing .was about 12 i think

My best friends sister's lace panties when we were 6. My older sister's lingerie was my source through my teens. That was 40 years ago and I still treasure the memories.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I do not recall the very FIRST time but several times in the early years of High School or later years of Junior High, I would stay home from school and wait for the family to leave and then dress completly in my sisters Marcia Brady type of dresses and shoes and or boots. I mean from panties to bras to pantyhose and the short 1970's type of dresses and or skirts. I really loved it. I did this until one day when I found a pair of my sisters pantyhose in the bathroom hamper and started to slip them on and then noticed a menstration stain on the cotton gusstet...at that time stopped wearing her stuff, it really freaked me out. I still have on occasion the weird dream where I am at the old house and going thru sis's room looking for stuff to wear...never seem to find it in the dream. But all I have to look at is my own closet now..I am a freak...but am happy in pantyhose !!!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

I remember "playing" with my mother's slips at a very young age and my Mum told me that I had put on one of her silkie nighties at the age of 2. I continued playing with slips and stockings throughout my teens but did not experience the pleasure of actually wearing a slip, panties and stockings till my late thirties!

my moms flat leather closed toed white sandals. she wore those with her jeans and a white t-shirt all the time. I am not sure what attracted me to them, just that they were her favorite maybe. after she caught me wearing them a few times and found out i liked them, she bought me my own similar pair. several years later after she knew all about my dressing, we went to dinner for my birthday. first, she did my hair, nails and makeup, and then told me she had a present. She then gave me the sandals. I wore them just like she had, with jeans and a white t. It may be my favorite outfit still.