Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: time for swimming

time for swimming

It's a little early for us, but in fact the Pacific here isn't too cold this week, and I bought a flirty red swimwear skirt last week and decided to try it out.

There's a beach nearby that seemed quiet this week so I went down there (dressed in my women's blue pants and a sparkly top and wearing my bonnet) today and had a quick and fun dip.

I did cut my feet a bit on the barnacles, seeing as I went down the beach aways from the better swimming areas for privacy.

It sure was nice to go swimming in proper attire . I know when the crowds of summer come it'll be harder, but I'm almost at that point where I don't care. I look better in the swimskirt than a too short speedo anyway!

So how many of you actually swim enfemme (or partially) in public?

btw pictures at 11
    Last edited by kerrianna; 05-30-2007 at 03:00 AM.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Silver Member
    Good question. I haven't answered it yet.

This is the first summer that I actually have titties. Small ones, but definately there. I should wear a swimsuit. I know I will be selfconcious. My wife says that so does EVERY woman on the planet. She claims that putting on a swimsuit and going to the beach is a traumatic experience for most women. My solution for this summer will be to wear a tanktop and shorts. I may experiment with a two piece swimsuit with a small skirt if I get brave. Taking all your clothes off is a whole different ballgame from putting them on, but it's something that I will have to get used to if I want to go into the water.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

I don't swim enfemme....or drab for that matter. There's a few quiet out of the way spots at our end of the coast to swim in our birthday suits but we're keeping them under our hats so the tourists don't find them. For me though it's still a little too cold to swim in the ocean but the lakes are warming up nicely.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Not yet hun
    Angie

I do, but the only aspect I don't care fore is the extreme tucking.

Swimming

I love to wear bathing suits, both one- and two-piece, but haven't yet strayed from my back yard. Maybe I should get one of those little round inflatable pools .

Hugs,
    Susie

it's been 3 years but this is the year i feel it's time and i am looking forward to doing so...

I've gone swimming en femme in a backyard pool at a house I was house-sitting. I loved it. I went into a hotel pool late at night, but I really got scared off when someone from an upper floor yelled to me to ask how the water was.
    I'm hoping to do this again at the ocean beach later in the summer.
    warmly, Linnea

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    I don't swim enfemme....or drab for that matter. There's a few quiet out of the way spots at our end of the coast to swim in our birthday suits but we're keeping them under our hats so the tourists don't find them..

There's a "clothing optional" beach at the edge of the University of B.C. campus. I went there with some friends looking for whales. What we found was wrinkly, flabby old men parading around in all their repulsive glory.

I'd keep that hidden from the tourists too!

I did once at 10 PM in our pool in the back yard. I doubt I will do it in a public place any time soon, but it would be fun in a "safe" environment.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Not normally "in public", but if someone does arrive I would not be too worried, providing that I could exit away from them when I wanted.
    Two piece in public ? No, not unless the public is distance limited, eg by a fast river
    ~Samm
    Last edited by Sam-antha; 05-31-2007 at 01:19 PM.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva View Post
    There's a "clothing optional" beach at the edge of the University of B.C. campus. I went there with some friends looking for whales. What we found was wrinkly, flabby old men parading around in all their repulsive glory.

I'd keep that hidden from the tourists too!

It's called Wreck Beach, been there many times in my younger years. It's still a popular beach and the tourists have known about it for years as it's probably one of only a few nude beaches in North America.

Haven't gone swimming yet but Lake Erie is close by and I did just buy 2 Bikinis and have a beach cover up in white. So I will be there. All I need is a Beach Towel and a Beach Bag with some cute flip flops. Just think I have to go shopping again.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Do any of you wear makeup when you go swimming? If so what? I think maybe foundation???

Tabitha

joann426

hi i heard that u have ur own swimsuite that is so nice and go out to the beaches boy i sure wood like to do that also but not where ilive to many people who knows me that stinks

Quote Originally Posted by joann426 View Post
    hi i heard that u have ur own swimsuite that is so nice and go out to the beaches boy i sure wood like to do that also but not where ilive to many people who knows me that stinks
    Yeah, actually that's my biggest problem - too many people know me. That's why I went for it yesterday. The beaches aren't crowded, no one thinks the water is warm enough.

I don't think most times I'll be able to get away with that, but I sure am going to try to pick my spots. Like in Jenny's hot tub.

On a side note about running into people that know me, the day before I took the dog down to the same beach (that's when I got the idea I could go swimming), dressed in women's baby blue pants and a pretty sparkly top, wearing a bit of makeup and jewellry. I figured most people I know don't go down to that beach, but when I was down there I remembered there was one person I had seen with her dog a few times...and sure enough there she was!

She ended up chatting to me for a long time but never said anything about the way I was dressed (at least not to me... I'm sure word is spreading now ). Sure was hot, sitting there, waiting for the shoe to drop.

I made sure I went down earlier when I went swimming, so I was less likely to run into her.

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    but when I was down there I remembered there was one person I had seen with her dog a few times...and sure enough there she was! ....

She ended up chatting to me for a long time ....
    Ban other people from dogwalking...
    She was cruel....how did you end up ?

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-antha View Post
    Ban other people from dogwalking...
    She was cruel....how did you end up ?

~Samm
    She never said anything, so who knows? Up here we do let a lot of 'eccentricities" slide on by.

Actually, I always thought she was very man-ish. Much more so than me. I was looking at her hands thinking they could crush my pretty head.

I just keep seeding clues throughout the community.

One day the puzzle will come together, and no one will be surprised in the least.

George Bernard Shaw

Barbara
    You have courage I will probably never have! Way to go.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

I hate the ocean...... Ikkie!! Now the Great Lakes are neat... But I wouldn't swim in them enfemme or otherwise much either...... just not a water person. Hate seafood.....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by kerrianna View Post
    She never said anything, so who knows? Up here we do let a lot of 'eccentricities" slide on by.
    Personnally I would think that your suspicions of her reading you are unfounded. You are just a late developing eccentric if she knows you from other dress styles.
    ~Samm

You gals are brave. I'm a little hesitant myself. I'm afraid if I go out in the big water, some big catfish or grouper might spot my BF's and gulp 'em down thinking they are "chicken fillets".

Kerrianna I wouldn't worry about what people might be saying about you. After all, the rest of us on coast have always thought you "Creekers" were a bit eccentric anyway......I mean the Gum Boot Cafe wasn't called that for nothing......

Oh....and the hot tub is just fine but I'm gonna have to turn the temperature down in this weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    ......I mean the Gum Boot Cafe wasn't called that for nothing......
    Oh I definitely need to get out more. Haven't even been to the Gum Boot Cafe. Now the Davie Street Cafe is another matter...

And the closest thing to swimwear enfemme is a private hot tubbing party.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Bernadina View Post
    Oh I definitely need to get out more. Haven't even been to the Gum Boot Cafe. Now the Davie Street Cafe is another matter...

And the closest thing to swimwear enfemme is a private hot tubbing party.

I forgot, you've got connections here too! Sounds like a party's brewing....