Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: time for swimming

Several years ago I went to a lake swimming beach. It was during the week, school was still in session and the place was nearly deserted. I parked at a campsight and walk down to the closest and most secluded end of the beach. I was wearing a bikini. Walked down with a beach towel wrapped around my waist. I had planned for this event and was as well "done up" for this event as I could possibly be. Hair clipped up with a claw, makeup and big hoop earrings, completely shaved.

I was trembling all over, and no one was within 50 yards of me! I sat on my towel and tried to read. The young kids from the family nearest me played close to me briefly.

I'd been there about 20 minutes when the park ranger pulled up behind my car. He called down to me and asked if it was my car. I had a lump in my throat knowing I was going to have to answer, even though it was only one word. I was able to squeak out a very odd sounding "Yes". He told me I needed to move it to the parking area. I left.

Sounds nervewracking Rhonda. At least you were able to enjoy a bit of time.

So I was going to go down with Carol to a beach that's usually more crowded, and I was wearing my new suit at first thinking if I had to I could just wear my reg suit over it. At the last minute I changed my mind and decided it was too much hassle, it would be too crowded.

It wasn't! There was no one down there! I could easily have worn my swimskirt in comfort. I was cursing leaving it at home and being a chicken. I did have my hand and toenails freshly painted though, and the water was quite nice. Next time I'll be better prepared. I could have at least brought it with me and changed discreetly.

Carol took a picture of me in it before we went down (and before I chickened out) I need to find a top that works better. (decided to go flat chested for this ) So as promised:

redsuit5.jpg

Hey Bernadina we should get you up here.

And Jenny, I'm not quite a Creeker. (altho I behave like one ) More of an Elphinestoner.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I prefer to swim en femme. My breast forms are buoyant and it's kind of like wearing water wings on my chest.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-.../swim3_4sm.jpg

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Looking very sexy legged there Kez
    So THAT's what a swimskirt is! I did wonder.
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!