Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: your dad?

your dad?

What would your dad think of your crossdressing? Would he approve? Would he freak out?

My Dad

Mine would totally freak out,too homophobic.

I have seen pictures of him at drag shows from his younger days, over the top vegas type shows, I guess he has gone a few times based on the pics I have seen. I have thought about telling him a few times, but probably will not. If I had to guess, I don't think he would freak at all.

he would

he would freak out
    he cought me wearing pantis when I lived at home and he was not happy about it

He knew and so did my Mom. He chose to ignore it. They were both overjoyed when I got married and gave them grandchildren. They figured it "cured" me, I guess. I never let on one way or the other.

my dad would not approve of my dressing let alone my transition he would still love me but not understand why i would want to turn in to a woman. he was a good dad did the best he could at that time but transgendered issues he would not get

Would not have approved. Freak out, not sure.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    He knew and so did my Mom. He chose to ignore it. They were both overjoyed when I got married and gave them grandchildren. They figured it "cured" me, I guess. I never let on one way or the other.
    My dad would certainly ignore it also.

I asked this ? because I know most of everybodys mom would be ok with it.

back in the day he'd freak out whenever he'd see me with nail polish or anything, frankly I could care less though, he lives hundred of miles away and I havn't talked to him in over 3 years

He would be a bit freaked but would never have mentioned it. We never discussed anything even distantly related to sexual behavior or gender identity. My mom would have been OK with it, she would want her panties back though.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

[SIZE="3"]My dad?? I'm Thirtynine and I think he would freak out, and try to spank me like when I was a boy. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

My dad would abosulty freak!! He is the most close minded homophopic person I know. But hes my dad.

I don't think he would be happy with it, but I am pretty sure he would roll with it.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

My father would freak, in fact he did freak and it led to a time in my life where I do not go. The two of us never saw eye to eye again and it fractured the family.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

I didn't know my Father very well he died when I was very little. But I did tell Mom..... She freaked out and told me that we could work it out. Well when I showed her she said that she never wanted to see me like that ever again. I met my wife and she thought I was cured...... my wify helps me I have the best wify!!!!

My dad found (and threw away!) my stash once and we had a very one-sided 'talk' where he made me promise that it was just a phase and I wasn't ever going to do it again.

I was so nervous about having been caught that I readily made the promise.

Fortunately, by that time was old enough to move out of the house and did shortly after. I think he suspects that I still dress, since he knows I don't like visitors that don't call first. If he DOES just stop by, he'll beep when he pulls in the driveway then sit in the car for a minute before coming to the door. Just enough time for me to change!
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

NW Indiana (Chicago for all intents and purposes
    My dad was not amused or very accepting when I was a youth and he found a suspicious stash of female clothing in my room. He did mellow as he aged though and I'd like to think that if he were still alive that he'd be okay with it. Not happy, and not completely understanding, but still relatively satisfied with the type of father, provider and husband I turned out to be.

FREAK OUT!! Oh yes, can anyone spell D-I-S-O-W-N???

A
    [SIZE=4]~ASHLEIGH~[/SIZE]
    Finis Origine Pendet (The end depends upon the beginning)

He would kick my pink pantied ass he would...love him though...
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

My dad was one of us! I am not kidding! I wish he were alive so I could talk to him about it- I found out after he was gone

Nicole
    Always fill your own cup first...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
    - Mohandas Gandhi

is very content! Victoria Gizelle's Avatar

dad & mom both.

My mother 1st. found my lil stash of G.C. @ around age 13 & totally lost it, though she didn't say anything 2 my dad, he would have lost it completely! given me the beating 4 sure. She did not approve then and told me she would tell him if I didn't stop. But she never said; a word 2 him or ever mentioned it 2 me since.

My mother was pretty cool about it when I told her a few months ago. I think dad could handle it too, but my mother advised that it would be a good idea not to tell him, at least unless it became an issue. She said he would just worry about any potential problems I might encounter as a result (he is the worry type). Maybe some day I'll have that talk with him if the time is right, or if something comes up that needs an explanation.

At one time I had my left ear pierced 4 times and right ear pierced 2 times, along with hair almost to my waist, and he handled that fine, so maybe that's a good sign that he could handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by occdresser View Post
    What would your dad think of your crossdressing? Would he approve? Would he freak out?
    He may freak or have a heart attack, but I don't want to find out.
    Although, I have noticed that he has shaved legs, but I don't want to ask him about it.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Banned Read only
    My Dad knows and understands. He asked me not to long ago when i was getting SRS
    If only i had the funds.