Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What type of deodorant do you use?

Secret all the time, mostly powder fresh, but have used others.

I like the womens scents much better, but use my boy stuff when not dressed. I use a neutral aftershave as well- nivea senstitive- not real manly smelling I do love to have girls scented on when dressed tho, it really adds to the experience! hugs Chelsea

I always use Secret Violet or shower fresh in guy or girly mode.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Secret Platinum Series: Peach
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Wink

Secret for me too, the powder fresh stuff. Actually, I find it works better than most of the old "guy" cologned deodorants I used to use.

"It's made for a woman, but strong enough for a man wearing women's clothes, 4" heels, and usually outrageous lingerie" - a new slogan perhaps? Let's see if their advertising agency picks up on this niche market for their product!

Hi Everyone,
    I am going to tell you of off-use of antiperspirant. I use Mennen Speed Stick, unscented, on my face every time I put on makeup. I sweat alot and this cuts down on my face sweating. If anyone tries this, make sure your face is not sensitive to it and definitely use an unscented type.
    "It is better to be looked over than to be overlooked." Mae West

http://360.yahoo.com/ritaknight1999

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ritaknight1999/

Good one Rita! Never thought of that.

And for those of you who play golf, whether you play bare-handed or not, the anti-wetness types with aluminum zirconium can do wonders to keep your hands dry. Ought to work just as well if you get sweaty hands in social situations.

Peace and Love, Joanie

I can't believe you'd ask a girl such a private question. Ther's no way I'm going to answer that. It's a Secret!
    Marie

i use ban paradise winds when i run out of my regular degree stuff. The womens scents are better i like fruity stuff