Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Popped boob soaked dress

Popped boob soaked dress

I was going out last night just for a walk, I hav'nt got my breast forms yet so I'm still rockin the water baloons. So i was just about ready to leave when my boob hit the door and popped, drenched my dress (which might I add is not mine its my little sisters). Needless to say I start panicing because though my friends, thier parents, and my girlfriend, and, her parents all know that I dress, my folks do not. So I throw the dress in the drier and hang it back up everthing goes off with out a hitch... all i can say is next time I'm going with a smaller model.
    XOXOXO
    Tiffany

Barbara
    Darn, I hate it when that kind of thing happens!

At least you were still home and not out!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Banned Read only
    Dont' you hate it when your tits explode?

Error: User not found;
    aww would have loved to see a pic of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I tried water balloons once. Once. Leaked. Said, "no way". Never went back

I had that happen to me once. Just once. I never used water balloons again.
    I had just put them in, it was winter, and they were very cold... POP! It took my breath away, it was sooo cold. Teeheehee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marie354 View Post
    I had that happen to me once. Just once. I never used water balloons again.
    I had just put them in, it was winter, and they were very cold... POP! It took my breath away, it was sooo cold. Teeheehee.
    Water balloons in winter. WOW that’s what I call living in the danger zone, imagine if they had frozen solid. It doesn’t bare thinking about..

Mind you, I bet it would give you nice hard nipple…it’s suddenly sounding quite nice, role on winter.
    Love Sandra xx

Sounds like a sceen out of Porkie's #2. You have to sit back and laught at it.

lol soo true

now that i look back its kinda funny... no its really funny, but it ruined my night, but alls well that ends well

Now I am sure that was a rude awakening.

I hate it when that happens!!

Hi Tiffany,

I have a suggestion for you. Go to Walmart and look for their colored party balloons. As I remember they are about a $1.00 per pack. I used the white ones for years without a failure. I did have one break for me several years ago but it was not from Walmart. Just recently I bought my first pair of forms and I think they are super in all respects. Good luck!

Susan

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

True GG experience

I congratulate all of you for having a true GG experience. Ask any new mom and she'll tell you she hates it when that happens, too.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffany-the-cd View Post
    I was going out last night just for a walk, I hav'nt got my breast forms yet so I'm still rockin the water baloons. So i was just about ready to leave when my boob hit the door and popped, drenched my dress (which might I add is not mine its my little sisters). Needless to say I start panicing because though my friends, thier parents, and my girlfriend, and, her parents all know that I dress, my folks do not. So I throw the dress in the drier and hang it back up everthing goes off with out a hitch... all i can say is next time I'm going with a smaller model.
    XOXOXO
    Tiffany
    LOL. I'm sorry I had to laugh. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Glad everything turned out smoothly though.

Cindy

Back in 2005 when I was stay at my sisters house, she started a clothing drive for her church. In one of the bags, I found a bra that fit and what I now call my "Jiggle Bra". It is not an underwire or pushup bra. Instead the cup area is made a stretch material. Believe or not, I found that wearing this bra and using large Navel Oranges, I could acheive a very realistic breasts that would move and jiggle like real breast. The oranges even have a protrustion that gave the impression of nipples when looked from the front with a blouse on.

Exclamation Buy your own dresses!

It's SO much less stressful to wear your own clothes, then if something
    happens, SO WHAT!

Your "little sister" might get pi**ed to find out you're wearing her
    clothes. Keep peace in the family!
    Last edited by Seville; 05-31-2007 at 04:24 PM. Reason: grammar
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Busting at the seams I see.

[SIZE="3"]My chest hair stubble started both of them leaking. My wife started laughing hysterically, saying maybe I should try some nursing pads. That was the first and LAST time for water ballons.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I make realistic brains and other organs at halloween out of jello. You might try the jello "jiggler" recipe. The jello is much denser than regular and will hold up for quite a while. Fill the balloons with that and I don't think they can leak!
    Sally

I used to work with a guy that would always say that "you will have that"

wet

Sally is right. Jello is jiggly. But how do you pour hot jello into a water balloon. And what flavor is best?

May I suggest--use condoms. Very high quality latex. Leak tested. Squishy with water. As for the hot Jello--i have not tried this yet. Seems like it would take four hands. Two to pour, and two to hold condom or balloon--let us know how it works out. And don't leave the wrapers under your bed.

Well, I do a 38C or 40 B naturally, but I'd use a funnel to put the jellow in the ballon. I wear baggy t-shirts to hide mine, but 1 X shows them well and 2x hides them sorta....BJ

Silver Member
    At the supermarket, they can double bag for you if there is a chance of an accident. Maybe you should consider double ballooning.

Quote Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
    At the supermarket, they can double bag for you if there is a chance of an accident. Maybe you should consider double ballooning.

lol that is the best thing i've ever hurd WOW thanks Suzanna you made my night better

XOXO
    Tiff

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany-the-cd View Post
    XOXOXO
    Tiffany
    Well, if you were a Good Ole Boy/Girl you would have said:

"It just blowed up!"

I have always been afraid of using water baloons because of the chance that they may leak. Once in a great while I'm right.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.