Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online propositions

As modern t-math goes..... spending time online = getting hit on. No super computer needed for this calculation. Gender and sexuality get mixed up routinely especially in the minds of male admirers. Quite frankly I'm not all that anxious to do anything in skirts that I wouldn't do otherwise.. which includes having sex with strangers. So learning the ladylike art of saying "go to h--l" in such a way that they actually want to follow instructions is something I've resolved to work on.

[SIZE="3"]Well put Lowla. Cheers[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I'm fairly up front with people I meet on line---with T-Girls I can either meet them socially or for mind blowing incredibly intense passion---lol but for the latter it has to be someone I'm attracted to and not just anybody--there are some people around who simply do not interest Me and that I have not the slightest desire to meet, either socially or sexually---mostly they tend to be fat, ugly hairy men---just call Me picky---ohh and BTW the description of that play room sounds like it might be fun----finally I realize that there are lots of people, both in this room and elsewhere who really only want a fantasy and not the real thing---that's fine but they should be upfront about that----I don't know how many times I've been hit on, usually by someone who won't post a picture or just a pic of their legs or other body parts but no face, who wants Me to send them dozens of e-mails describing "what I want" and who will make a date and then either be a no show or break it off at the last minute for no good reason--"the dog ate my bra"---I find those people particularly annoying. PS--just reread EvaDiva's post and have one final comment----I believe in safe sex--I always use condoms and I'm HIV negative and intend to stay that way
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 06-01-2007 at 01:40 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I have met a LOT of girls over the years, and the vast majority were cool! I think there is something great about sitting down with someone and having a conversation knowing that on some level, you understand each other. All the years of hiding and being sure no one suspects, it's great to be able to sit and talk to someone bout it.
    So far, I have had only one near miss that I suspect would have turned out badly. I had intended to meet with someone after work, but the job turned out to be very difficult and I had to cancel. She made acomment something along the lines of "That's too bad, we have a wonderful playroom you would have enjoyed"! Two implications there. The use of the word "we" makes me wonder how many people I would have found waiting there when I got there. Next concern was the "play room" - huh? Pretty sure I have a small clue what that might mean - what in hell made them think I was interested in that?
    So - 10 years of meeting Tgirls and only one near miss.
    My advice - don't get rushed. Before you decide to meet someone, make sure you have spent weeks or months chatting with them. Get to know them a bit before you decide to meet.

Kim (and no I DON'T want to join you in your play room!)

OMG - what did I almost get into? lol
    and if you do decide to meet up pick a neutral public place

mitch

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    and if you do decide to meet up pick a neutral public place

mitch

So no one will have a home field advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    I find it best for me when the people I contact online are up front Eva. That way there are no "hidden agendas", surprises and no false expectations. I try to establish any such feelings up front. Then , when and if we do actually meet, there is a basis for any possible compatability. It's kind of a different "ballgame" if you meet someone out for the first time. I usually use reading body language and what we talk about to assess the possibility of going any further. Even if I find I like someone in either case, I always listen to my gut feelings before proceeding and, of course, any necessary precautions because we can be harmed both emotionally and physically if we do not use good judgment.
    I would be scared to death to meet someone that I had that little communicaton with. There would have to be a whole lot of information exchanged between parties of a verifiable nature. Btw, Sal, things are going very badly for me right now.

Rita

People who start these types of threads are usually looking for about three posts in a row that say "GO, .. DO IT". It's their way of getting approval.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Nicole View Post
    People who start these types of threads are usually looking for about three posts in a row that say "GO, .. DO IT". It's their way of getting approval.
    Well if she really needs My permission then she will have to ask for it first---lol
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea Nicole View Post

Ahhh.... so that's it.

How to win friends and influence people.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva View Post
    So no one will have a home field advantage?
    yes---but then where would you go for the "playroom"?---lmao
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

99% of the guys who contact me online only want one thing -- to meet in a motel room for a quickie, or maybe a longie. It's off-putting, but hey, guys are neanderthals. If I am otherwise interested, my standard reply is, "Maybe we could meet for a drink and see how it goes." That eliminates most of them.

But before we cast too many stones at the guys, most CDs who contact me online seem to have a sexual agenda. Some are upfront about it, others slightly more tactful, or perhaps I should I say indirect. I wish more were interested in friendship ...

As for playrooms, a recent incident: I have posted a notice online about an upcoming gurls' night out. A local gurl responded expressing interest, then recanted, insisting that we meet in private at her house first. Some song and dance about getting to know me before venturing out in public -- which of course is just opposite to my normal protocol, which I rarely if ever deviate from. Only by accident did I discover posts by her (not in this forum) to someone else describing her dominatix interests and the "dungeon" in her home. Definitely made me think she was trying to lure me to her home under false pretenses. Kinda scary. Needless to say, I declined rather emphatically.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    99% of the guys who contact me online only want one thing -- to meet in a motel room for a quickie, or maybe a longie. It's off-putting, but hey, guys are neanderthals. If I am otherwise interested, my standard reply is, "Maybe we could meet for a drink and see how it goes." That eliminates most of the
    But before we cast too many stones at the guys, most CDs who contact me online seem to have a sexual agenda. Some are upfront about it, others slightly more tactful, or perhaps I should I say indirect. I wish more were interested in friendship ...

As for playrooms, a recent incident: I have posted a notice online about an upcoming gurls' night out. A local gurl responded expressing interest, then recanted, insisting that we meet in private at her house first. Some song and dance about getting to know me before venturing out in public -- which of course is just opposite to my normal protocol, which I rarely if ever deviate from. Only by accident did I discover posts by her (not in this forum) to someone else describing her dominatix interests and the "dungeon" in her home. Definitely made me think she was trying to lure me to her home under false pretenses. Kinda scary. Needless to say, I declined rather emphatically.
    Just so everyone here knows it wasn't me-lol---I normally offer to meet my online pals in a public venue---usually a bar or club but most prefer to meet in private---they must be shy about being dressed in public--a word about BDSM---most of us involved in that scene are adamant that it be two things---safe and consensual----I would never consider "luring" someone to a "dungeon" and keeping them there against their will----that doesn't mean that there are no people out there who would but most of us are not that way.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    Just so everyone here knows it wasn't me-lol---I normally offer to meet my online pals in a public venue---usually a bar or club but most prefer to meet in private---they must be shy about being dressed in public--a word about BDSM---most of us involved in that scene are adamant that it be two things---safe and consensual----I would never consider "luring" someone to a "dungeon" and keeping them there against their will----that doesn't mean that there are no people out there who would but most of us are not that way.

As long as you don't have The Gimp in your basement...

I just meet people out in public usually while out clubbing. I get lots of invites like any Tgirl on the net, I just say especially to guys that you will have to come out to the Stage Door or some other fav spot at meet me while I have friends around. One guy out of four that says they are coming ever show up!!! Out of all the time and trouble I have spent on the net I have had one guy that actually takes me out on real dates. Thats my standard now by the way...ya gotta take me out in public if ya want things to go very far.

That of course eliminates 99.9% of the guys out there...but thats fine. I have a really great time with my Tgirl friends and just dressing and doing stuff makes me pretty happy. I also question a guy I am interested in very closely, if they reveal some wild sexual habits I stop things right there. Too many STDs going around!!!

Sometimes Tgirls hit on me too...I tell them the same thing. I find the girls that are interested in sex rarely also come out clubbing, shopping, etc which is what I am really interested in and most of my friends that are CDs do too.

As for GGs...I got lucky and met one out clubbing that I dated for a good while as Deidra...but those Girls that like us are rare!

Just so everyone here knows it wasn't me-lol
    No, as far as I know this person is not a member of this forum.

--a word about BDSM---most of us involved in that scene are adamant that it be two things---safe and consensual----I would never consider "luring" someone to a "dungeon" and keeping them there against their will----that doesn't mean that there are no people out there who would but most of us are not that way.
    I think many of us entertain fantasies of submission, even BDSM. I know I do, and typically I'm inclined to act on my fantasies. But trust seems to be the big hurdle about surrendering to someone else's control. At least that is what has held me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Diva View Post
    As long as you don't have The Gimp in your basement...
    Lol. An audience might be fun, but gimps are definitely scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    I find the girls that are interested in sex rarely also come out clubbing, shopping, etc which is what I am really interested in and most of my friends that are CDs do too.
    I think you hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Deidra Cowen View Post
    As for GGs...I got lucky and met one out clubbing that I dated for a good while as Deidra...but those Girls that like us are rare!
    And even when you do find one, it can be difficult for them to adapt to the constraints a CD faces. They may not understand how important it is for some of us to go out, and that we have to be careful about where we go. Some are not comfortable with CD-friendly venues such as gay bars, or may be frustrated because we are reluctant to go to the local Outback Restaurant.

I always thought living on the edge of nowhere had ALL the disadvantages. I never considered that meeting when dressed could be a potential problem. But then again, I've never been "out and about" like a lot of you girls. In more populous areas, or where attitudes are a little kinder toward crossdressers and transgenders, I guess there would be a risk of getting overly zealous and winding up regretting an encounter.
    I enjoy chatting and probably would be interested in meeting with someone who I had a lot in common with. I think that there would have to be a bond formed at a distance before I would take that step though. I have talked to some wonderfull people from this forum and someday socializing face to face would be a possibility. For now distance and dollars prevent that. I guess this may be good.
    As for a sexual encounter, we all have our fantasies, but they are usually just that for many of us. I know that I would have to know someone very well before risking my future with them.
    As for no pictures on my profile.... I have no camera (I know, I know, $25.00 at Wal Mart). Even if I did have one, I am yet a bit shy about putting my mug out openly on the internet. Many of us still would be at some kind of risk if our pictures were to turn up in certain circles.

Michelle
    You go girl!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    hi Emily
    there are many friends i have met through this web site.. and are now good friends don't get me wrong .. but like i sad it's best to get to know them first and i have never met anyone through im system and never will.. i am not that type of girl... but good friend are hard to find .. here we share a lot in common and over time i would love to meet others but remember no sex please I'm British
    MJ,
    Say it isn't so british people don't have sex LOL. I know what you mean. I met a friend from online in a public place after several months of IMing and getting to know them. I insisted on meeting in a public place that way if it felt uncomfortable i could just say goodbye it was nice meeting you but i'm affraid it's not gonna happen us dressing together. It was just the oppisite we had lunch and talked face to face and i could tell they just wanted a dressing companion so we went to her place and dressed together and had a wonderful time talking i wound up staying for several hours we met at 11:30a.m. and i left her house at 8:30p.m. so good meetings can take place if you use extreme caution.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Smile Online Propositions

Wow, what a heavy subject...

As a long time "In the Closet/Stealth crossdresser", I actually have no desire to "hook-up", I think the kids now call it, with any CD hunting male, female or worse. Nor am I here to solicit propositions. I'm an old fashion kind of guy/girl and I value my marriage relationship above all other interests. That said, I still believe that a few well managed secrets can actually enhance a marriage, but this is a thread for another time.

The few times I have ventured out en femme for the purpose of simply socializing and/or making friends, I was treated mostly with respect. But my second set of eyes could always feel the "interest from others" in the hotel clubs I was in. I never assigned "purpose" to those feelings because that would lead to the path of fear and I was nervous enough being out in public. Polite propositions were always met with a polite "Why Thank You, but my dance card is already full" type of response. Impolite propositions were ignored the best way possible for Karen at the time.

I've met/run into only a handful of girls like us over the years and those few conversational moments will always be remembered fondly.

Until this forum and this year, I've never reached out electronically to anyone in our shared community. Still, at this time in my life, I think I now prefer to meet other crossdressers online and this is probably the only forum I'll be doing this at.

I hope and pray this forum never ends up degenerating into a unsolicited proposition site. But if a proposition arrives, I just reply...Why Thank You, but my dance card is already full!

Lot's of Love

a word about BDSM---most of us involved in that scene are adamant that it be two things---safe and consensual----I would never consider "luring" someone to a "dungeon" and keeping them there against their will----that doesn't mean that there are no people out there who would but most of us are not that way.
    If you communicate with anyone ( online or otherwise ) who tells you something like,"you'll do what I tell you" without first getting to know you and having a discussion about things like limits, safety measures, etc., don't have anything to do with them, they're people looking for prey & who knows, they could be another Jeffrey Dahmer.

meetings

I have to say that when I first started using the internet to find gurls like me, I was a bit fascinated by the proposals I received. However, after the first few "girls" I met thinking we could talk, shop, or spend time together, they just want to go back to their place and "play". don't get me wrong I do enjoy sex, but I am at a time in my life where I need emotional support, or just a best friend. That is why I am here, I don't post a lot, but just reading is uplifting.
    xoxo,
    Steff