Thread: Wonderful Experience at the Camera Store

Wonderful Experience at the Camera Store

I went to Ritz Camera store today to purchase a case for my point-and-shoot camera. There were girls in their 20s working at the store. I was my drab self except for diamond stud earrings, highlighted hair (full-weave) women's SAS low heel sandals that show-off my pretty toes that have a pink and white Frence Pedicure. I was also wearing Vera Wang "Princess" which is a really feminine scent. Several men came into the store and got the normal "Can I help you sir". I though "oh-no, I hate being called sir. I don't know really what I want to be called but I don't like "sir". One of the girls came over to me and said "Can I help you Sweetie?" I felt really good when I hears this and I told her that I wanted to look at camera cases. She proceeded to show me cases and I found one that fit my camera. We were making small talk and she said that she loved my French Pedicure. (this is not the first time that I have received comments on my pedicures and nail polish) She slipped off her flat heel pump and showed me her toes that also had a French Pedicure. She had two cute little flower designs on each big toe and she let me hold her foot to look at the design. We talked about nail designs, nail salons and toenail polish for about five minutes. At the end of the conversation she said that she really enjoyed talking to me and that I should stop by the next time I am at the shopping center. After leaving, I thought about what had just happenned. I was dressed in drab and she treated me like a girl. The experience was wonderful. Somehow she knew to relate to me as a girl. It is communication that is totally on a different level than the way a girl would communicate with a man. I felt so relaxed and so ultra-girly after that experience.

Jamie

That is really cool. Sigh.... I am jealous.

[SIZE="3"]WOW!, How cool was that??!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

What a nice story.

She was clever by using the term "sweetie". You must look like a real sweetie too. I'm glad you found a friend you can visit for some gf time.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Somehow she knew to relate to me as a girl. It is communication that is totally on a different level than the way a girl would communicate with a man. I felt so relaxed and so ultra-girly after that experience.
    I bet! I live for moments of female communication like that, Jamie. That feeling is better than sex, IMHO. Although the two are not mutually exclusive...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thats great - I love hearing stories like that. I reckon that if we can be a little bold but sensitive then there are many experiences out there waiting for us all.

mitch

Yeah!

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful experience with us!

May be the start of a beautiful relationship. (unless you are much older or married)

I wouldn't wait too long to see her again. An understanding woman is hard to find.
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    It's moments like this that make crossdressing (or in this case being a girly guy) one of the best things in the world. It makes you feel so good and happy about yourself. It's like being let into a world where most guys cannot go. I think she called you sweetie because she either didn't think she could call you sir, or that she thought you were cute and/or harmless. Either way, it's all good!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

What a lovely story, Jamie and i'm very happy for you.

Sara xx