Thread: I assume this was no one from here...

Banned Read only

I assume this was no one from here...

Since there was a recent thread discussing confessions of past "liberations" of GGs clothes, I figure this is revelant.

http://tinyurl.com/2gbglw

Redhead Ready to Rock Bobbie cd's Avatar
    OMG, Eva, that is so funny, in a sort of warped, scary, sick sort of way.
    Live in the Present.
    Forgive the Past.

To each his own, but I'm putting a BIG Lock on my closet! LOL

Jenna
    [SIZE="2"]There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now that is strange
    Angie

[SIZE="3"]It might be kinda funny in a warped way, that he stole a CD's clothes thinking they were woman's clothes[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

How weird! At least he's not one of those sickos that actually enjoys wearing women's clothing.

Yes, he's bad for being a thief. And stealing women's garments for his fetish does make him creepy, to many people. Maybe he is a CD, but with a very heavy case of repression...

Some of us start by fondling feminine clothing before we work up the courage to try things on. Or we may have access to feminine clothing that's too small to wear. I can relate to the fantasy of sleeping in a pile of feminine garments, but the reality isn't very comfortable: it tends to get a bit lumpy.

It would be interesting to know how the "typical" reader of that article feels about this guy. If he hadn't stolen the clothing, would he just be considered a harmless eccentric? Does the general public put crossdressers into the same category as this guy? Or do we rate better or worse in their eyes?

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Barbara
    Oh to have a wardrobe like that and not wear it, what a waste! With all that he had to have one huge closet to hide in! Of course, with all those clothes, he could hide.
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

Interesting. I thought this thread would get a little more response than this...

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Can you imagine how the women felt about being victimized by this guy. There was a break-in near my single daughters apartment this week. And I hope this don't happen to her. The thief just took undies.

And you girls complain about not having enough underware!!!
    LOL
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Just recently

I think it was about a month ago they arrested some guy in wisconsin, He was cruising through apartment complexes laundry rooms and grabbing womens clothing items. They said he had like 8000 clothing items and he was even on parole for the same thing a couple years earlier. Some folks just never learn.