Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Was anyone caught by their parents in their teens dressing and what happened

Was anyone caught by their parents in their teens dressing and what happened

i was wondering if any one got caught dressed as a girl by their parents and what did their parents do if any thing?

Shelly

Not directly cought, almost cought 2 or 3 times ( they must have seen something) and my parents found my stuff a few times.
    The first time they asked why. I can't remember my answer, have been too young (about 9 or 10 I guess) and too ashamed.
    Other than that, there never has been a talk, but I am sure my mum knows and at least doesn't directly disapprove it.

When I was 17 my mom caught me sleeping in one of her nightgowns all she said was "that is mine" and that was all that was ever said about it.

Was Anyone Ever Caught

I started dressing at the gae of seven wearing my 17 year old sisters bras and panties. After about three months into wearing her under She caught me by coming home a little earlier from school than normal and I was busted. She made me either wear all her clothes or she would of told our parents. I pretended to hate it but actually loved wearoing all her clothes. She even made me wear them in front of some of her girl friends, I beacme the hit of the party several times a week when our parents were at work. I wear to this day, dont try to pass just love to dress. Raelene
    brabbitt4@excite.com
    Last edited by Sandra; 06-04-2007 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Didn't need to know that

Mum found me in her swimsuit. age 9 or 10. Said 'you're not turning into one of those wierdies are you?' nothing else else ever said. must have been relieved when i got married and had kids!

Mitch

Caught

Hi Everyone: I have been caught more times than I can relate in one posting. However the most notable time of being caught was when my mother caught me in her Playtex bra, garterbelt and stockings (unknown) pantygirdle (Playtex) and Barbizon slip. I was 14yo and very aroused, and she made me undress in front of her. I was so embarrassed at the time. All she did was take her lingerie and leave.

Several days later my mothers friend advised her to shop for me and get me my own lingerie and then forget about it. I came home from school one afternoon to find a shopping bag on my bed with my first bra LLPG and slip in it. I have been a crossdresser ever since.

i started dressing at age 5 and my mom caught me the first time when i was nine she thought it was funny

I spread the love of Bob. Mariah's Avatar
    was cought 2 times, the first they just took the cloths 2nd time they sat me down and talk to me, wanted me to go to therapy....should of went. now they know and are fine with it even my mom game me some of her cloths!

hopes to you all
    keris
    Trans platypus, yes I'm a Platypus.
    Start Transitioning:Jan,2007
    HRT: July,2009 2 years ^_^
    Name Change: Sept 28,2010
    Real Life Test/experience: Sept 1,2010- Sept 1,2011 WOOT DONE!!!!!!!! Waiting on my SRS/GRS letters now. ^_^
    2 years full time, Experience that is valuable!

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    I wasn't caught but they found my stash and made me get rid of it. We has a huge fight and of course they thought I was gay and needed counseling. We finally just ignored it and went on. I waited awhile and started buying new clothes agin.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

every once and a while my dad would go through my room and throw away my skirts, at that time alot of the goth boys would wear long black sjirts, so it wasnt really a CD issue, he just thought I was weird but never really tried to talk to me about it

My mom found one of her bras I lengthened to fit me in the back of my top shelf when I was about 14. Asked me about it, I pleaded ignorance(like she was going to believe that!), just took it with her and nothing more was said.
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

The Unlucky
    Yeah my mother caught me once. It turned out very very bad. It got pretty violent. That's all i'm gonna say.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

Caught by my Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly18 View Post
    i was wondering if any one got caught dressed as a girl by their parents and what did their parents do if any thing?

Shelly
    She caught me wearing a leapard print mini dress and white pantyhose, I was in my teens. She frowned and said, "What are you doing?" I stayed frozen like a deer looking at headlights. She went away and I changed. She did not make a big deal and with time allowed me to wear panty hose around the house.
    I have always loved my Mom. She is one of my heroes who wore Nylons
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

One night I stayed out a little to late,and came home to see the lights on--my mom got home from work about midnite.I took off everything except the pair of "hot pants" I was wearing,and went in. She asked if I wanted to tell her anything, I said "no", and that was that. She knew,but never mentioned it. Thanks mom.

Not caught.. a few VERY close calls, though

I guess I was maybe 14 or 15. I had expressed an interest in my dad's work. One morning he came in my room to wake me to go with him, whipped the covers off of me and I was wearing a bra and panties. Oops! He cussed a bit, slammed the door and left for work. I changed out of them immediately and got dressed. Later, when I went back to my room, they were gone from my hiding place. Not another word was ever said from either of my parents.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Caught with lingerie

When I was a teen (must be about 14 or 15 or so), I took one of my mothers teddies (white, silky, lace trim, very pretty, but too big for me) and put in my underwear drawer.

I was going to wear it to sleep in.

Mum put some clean clothes from the washing back in my drawers.
    She found her teddy and said "What's this doing in here? You'll be wondering what it is."
    And I was thinking "Yeah right, as if I do not know what a teddy is!!"

I just mumbled "Oh", as if I was surprised too.

She took it back, nothing done or said.

I was a teen when my father caught me dressed in a nightgown, I sept in the basement where usually no one bothered me. Lets just say that the ensuing argument and disciplinary action was ...um ..severe...nuff said.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Just being my true self wtb Jessica's Avatar
    got cought a couple of times. The first time just took everything and my be threw some stuff out i don't realy know. The second time wanted to talk about it but i didn't seem to have much to say and took the stuff. there were other times but don't need to tell about all of them. Then one time my mom said you know if it was your own stuff it would be different. So thats what i started to to do was get my own. But wasn't even right for some reason. now it is not so bad but still can be hard on the family. I'm sure you know how it
    girl that loves to shopping and would like to be under stood by family.

My mother found my stash one time. She was pretty cool about it. Get rid of it and as long as I didn't do it again she wouldn't tell my father. (Get rid of it, Yeh right).Evevyone except my mother know that once you are a crossdresser there is no turning back. I just had to find a better hiding place.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Banned Read only
    very young, about ten maybe, my mom found her garter belt in my room. all she said was it's very old fashioned and left with it.

I was 14 or 15 and my mom caught me wearing a bra and her Playtez OB rubber girdle. She said if I wanted to wear woman's clothes I had to wear every thing . Came Saturday morning she dressed me in bra panties the girdle stockings heels blouse and skirt. She kept me dressed all day and that evening told me it was okay with her if I wore her clothes.

Aspiring Member
    When I was about 10 or 12 I would sneak into my sister's bedroom and try on her long leg pantygirdle. My mother would catch me a few times and always said she would buy me my own but it never happen. Other times I would sneak in there and take a pair of stockings or pantyhose and try and hide them in my bedroom but would get caught with and they went to dad one time and all he said was that girls only wore them that I was to wear socks.
    After that I wouldn't touch them unless I knew for certain everybody would be gone for a few hours or more.
    When I was a teenager my two sisters worked, Dad always left early for work and my mother would stay home except for one day out of the week she would take a bus downtown and be gone for about five hours, needless to say I would be headed toward my sister's bedroom as soon as I knew she was at the bus stop.
    Been crossdressing ever since.

I actually never got caught dressed a few close calls but I think she knew. When friday night came it was her night out and my time to have fun I went into her bra and panty drawer one time only to find a note that said Stay Out.

I'm the mom

Since my son has been dressing up and entertaining us all with his fashion shows since he was about 4, I guess that's one thing we won't have to worry about .

I suppose I'm hoping that cross dressing is the extent of his expression. I know that there are gender variant (gv) young people who can grow up to one of several outcomes. Those most extreme being that he would want to transition into the opposite sex. When I read from many of you about how you are in relationships and seem happy it encourages me so much. I don't like to admit it, but I'm pretty scared about the future.

I know for certain that I make my share of mistakes as a parent but I can only hope that because they are made out of love that they will be the kind that he can survive. Besides, don't we all have to recover from our childhoods to some extent? I heard someone say recently to their kid "I'm responsible for all your problems and you're now responsible for the solutions". Poor kid.

OldMom