Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was anyone caught by their parents in their teens dressing and what happened

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMom View Post
    I suppose I'm hoping that cross dressing is the extent of his expression. I know that there are gender variant (gv) young people who can grow up to one of several outcomes. Those most extreme being that he would want to transition into the opposite sex. When I read from many of you about how you are in relationships and seem happy it encourages me so much. I don't like to admit it, but I'm pretty scared about the future.

OldMom
    As I said to my family when I told them. "I'm am still the same person you have always known, you now know a different facit of me"

Try not to worry to much. Be happy he has no hangups and internal conflicts about it.

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was about 13 when I got caught by my mother...I had put on some of my sisters stockings,bra and askirt and top...I was in my room playing records and danceing and looking at my self in the mirror,when my mom came in...All she seemed to say was oh,oh,oh and shut the door and left...Nothing else was ever said about it but a few days later my sisters clothes that I had been wearing were on my bed...

Thumbs down Same Here

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCDKorea View Post
    Yeah my mother caught me once. It turned out very very bad. It got pretty violent. That's all i'm gonna say.
    Same here... VIOLENT and EVIL, for years.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Caught as a teen

The first time was rather traumatic, including all the irrational parental fears coming out. Later in high school, Mom found my stash. I was sent to a psychiatrist for my parents sake to reassure them that I was not gay. What bothers me to this day is that all the time and expense on this guy and he never addressed the issue of crossdressing or gender identity.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

i got caught when i was 15 bye both my mom and my sister but they were pretty understanding to this day they both bye me skirts dresses pantyhose etc make-up i guess they beleve they wont change me

jackie31566@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenCD View Post
    The first time was rather traumatic, including all the irrational parental fears coming out. Later in high school, Mom found my stash. I was sent to a psychiatrist for my parents sake to reassure them that I was not gay. What bothers me to this day is that all the time and expense on this guy and he never addressed the issue of crossdressing or gender identity.

Colleen
    Colleen

Yes, same happened to me. I feel that the psychiatrist was more interested in studying me for his students - at one point i was interviewed in front of a team of them - or as a case history for his book. I never got any advice or comeback, and after a couple of visits it all stopped. Mind, this was in the sixties, when i suppose much less was known about us.

Priscilla

When I was about 15, I was a very depressed teen. My parents, thinking I was on drugs, ransacked my room looking for them. They never told me about it, but when I came home, everything in my room had been moved to the point of being obvious. The ironic thing was that my small stash of girl's clothes were not disturbed in the least. It was hard to believe that the moved everything in my room and somehow overlooked my stash

Why must I be Blue?
    As far as I know, no I haven't.
    But I don't know how they could have missed the signs.
    One time my mom took the sheets off of my bed to wash, and somehow entirely missed my stash hiding behind my pillow. I don't know how that happened but I wised up to a better spot now.^_^'

ashleighfl
    i have been caught a few times once by my best friend i was staying the night at his house and that night when he went to sleep i went into his sisters room she wasnt home and took panties a bra skirt and a shirt and put it all on and turned around and my friend was like what are you doing i was like uh i was comming in here to sleep i couldnt get comfortable in your bed. he said ok and i quickly hopped in her bed and went to sleep nothing was said after that. my parents found my stuff a couple of times the last time i had to go see my pastor and that was pretty embarrassing but that was it. i still do it all the time.

Caught and beaten. Made to feel ashamed growing, and mom never missing an opputunity to embarass me.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Never caught, but pretty sure they knew. By my adolecent years I tried like hell to make sure every dress/ blouse was back on the hanger just as I had found it, but there was no way to avoid the fact that my mother and sister sometimes found their clothes and jewelry misssing. LOL

Banned Spammer
    One day when I was a teenager, I was wearing one of my sister's dresses in the bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror. My father tried to open the door to use the bathroom but I pushed very hard to keep it closed. He might have caught a glimpse of me but never said anything.

I come from a large family and I dressed in my mother's and sister's clothes and clothes I bought for myself so frequently that it is hard to imagine that no one knew (but no one said anything).

When I was a young man I told my friend when I was drunk one time that I wanted to be female. He subsequently told my mother that it was her fault that I wasn't more manly. She tried to talk to me about it but I refused to discuss it.

I guess what I want to say is that probably a lot of people who knew me when I was younger knew that I crossdressed but we really didn't talk about it much.

Now that I am older, many people know that I like to present a moderately
    feminine or androgynous appearance but we still don't talk about it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Lady View Post
    I was 14 or 15 and my mom caught me wearing a bra and her Playtez OB rubber girdle. She said if I wanted to wear woman's clothes I had to wear every thing . Came Saturday morning she dressed me in bra panties the girdle stockings heels blouse and skirt. She kept me dressed all day and that evening told me it was okay with her if I wore her clothes.
    i wish my mom would have done that for me. i remember the first time my parents found my stash...i was 11. it was by far the "best" stash i've ever had. i took a playtex bodysuit, a dress suit, a pair of purple/red/black pumps, panties and bras galore from my mom. she had a lot of clothes and lingerie packed in the closet so it wasnt noticeable that things were missing. then they found my box. she took everything back and my parents told me they were really disappointed in me and didnt even want to know what i did with the clothes.

my parents have found my stash's a few times over the past 9-10 years...and gave me the disappointed speech each time.

and after they'd take my stash, i'd take some of it right back.

i usually dressed up at night when everyone was in bed. before my injury, i was getting braver and would go outside and walk around the neighborhood. i luckily never had any close calls at night.

but when i was off work, or didn't have any classes, i would get fully dressed. make-up and everrything. i'd be in front of the mirror for hours experimenting with make-up and fixing my hair (i have short hair but long enough )...well, one day my mom came home early. i was in my favorite dress suit and i had just finished putting on my make-up and fixing my hair. i luckily had put all the make-up and hair products back up! i ran downstairs, which was really hard in 4" pumps! i shoved all of my stash under my bed, grabbed a pair of gym shorts and ran to the bath room to undress and get a shower so i could remove my make-up without making the whole situation look fishy. i barely made it before she walked in the door.! that was the closest i've been to gettng caught dressed up.
    -Chastity

Yup, I got caught. When I was a pre-teen, my Dad was the "display manager" (window dresser, like with mannequins) for a couple of women's wear stores. He changed out the in-store and window displays on Sundays, when the stores were closed. I think he thought it was cool that I always wanted to go with him when he went to work. One day my Mom showed up unexpectedly. Oooops. She told me to change but as far as I know, she never said anything. No lectures. Nothing else.

But as the years went by, I would occasionally come home and find that my stuff was missing. Neither my Mom or I would ever talk about it. My stuff would just be gone. Damn. Time to start over again. Maybe that is why I have never had the urge to purge.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacie Stockman View Post
    Caught and beaten. Made to feel ashamed growing, and mom never missing an opputunity to embarass me.
    It is wrong to beat a child.

When will people learn that violence is not accepted in this world?

Mom caught me when i was 13. When she was out, I used to put on her makeup- lipstick, foundation, etc and tried on some of her clothing - lingerie dresses, heels. She gave me lecture on how I could never be a real girl so i just stop trying to be girly. She decided that i could go out en femme just once, "Get it out of my system' so I wouldn't have to be curious anymore.
    She dressed me up as "Dorothy Gale" for Halloween one year. That satisfied
    my desires for a time. I don't if she knows that i still love being girly.
    hugs
    Chloe

I've always been very careful and when I came out my mum said she had no idea whatsoever. However when much younger, aged about 7 or 8 I was playing schools with my sisters and I was wearing one of their uniforms and tights. My dad came in and starting shouting at me, but only about it being past bedtime, though it was a very severe telling off for that so I suspect he just didn't know what to say. I'm certain he has no memory of it now, even so I shall never come out to him.

I think I was actually about 12 when I got caught. It was early morning and my mom was out of the house as were my siblings. I dressed in my sister's short shorts ('70s fashions) with pantyhose and I wore a knit cap. I guess I was in one of those "pink fogs" and decided to go for a walk to the corner store. Even went so far as to use their restroom. So during that time my mom unexpectedly returned. I saw from a distance and tried to ditch the clothes in the alley. So I show up in my underwear (regular boy's) and use the story that I was streaking (remember, the '70s). I can't believe how crazy I was to do what I did and how lame the alibi was. Well, my mom wasn't buying it either and found the clothes I tried to discard. She made sure to try to make me feel ashamed, but at least she didn't out me to my siblings.

i wish my mother would have talked to me more about me dressing. i know that if we would have discussed it that she would support me dressing up. my mom is a really understanding person...but never took the time to understand why i crossdressed.
    -Chastity

caught

Iwas 14 I had full lingere 3/4 slip bra stuffed panties and hose, My mother came into my room andwoke me up.Immediately called for my father,he arrived to find me stripping. they closed the door and left me alone,I hid my stuff in the usual place. When I came home the next day from school all my stash was on my dresser washed and neetly folded. Some time later my mother aked me why I dressed, I told her Iliked feel of the material.

I was caught with my sisters school uniform one day around aged 14, I had it stashed under my bed with every intention of returning it... however I forgot and it was found, my mothers first questions...were.. am I gay, do I fancy boys... I said no that it was just a bit of fun, luckily my sister stood up for me at the time and nothing more was said....

[CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when i was eleven i was at home in bed and my father walked in. i was wearing my moms corset gown with stolkings he had it rough with me and was never spoken again

Caught by brother

I was caught wearing my sisters nightie by my brother.
    I'd been wearing it all night underneath my PJ's but the collar had slipped and the nightie was on show
    He just laughed and took the mick for a while but never said anything to anyone thankfully

I was caught, just as puberty was arriving, by my friend's mom. He and I had been getting into her lingerie drawer for about a year when we were sure she was away. One afternoon she came back unexpectedly. She was a hot-blooded Spaniard and I've never felt such white hot anger.

Well, she got on the phone to my mom, and blamed it all on me (of course her little boy wouldn't dream of such a thing on his own). My mom blamed it on Bobby's influence, and didn't want us to play together any more. Bobby and I laid low for a while, and then got right back to our passion, but with greater care!

xoxo, chrissie

I told my mom when i was 14 so never really had much of a chance to get caught but based on her reaction when i told her i dont think she would have done much had she caught me.