Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: oh those US army boys

oh those US army boys

mood = confused

Well i met this guy on line and we are having a great time talking joking around and you know these army boys .. and for the first time in my life i am having a wonderful fun time with him but he does not know i am a ts .. and for the first time in my life he makes me feel like a woman and i love it .no man has talked to me like this . the problem is i have to tell him .. but i don't want too
    because i don't want this to end .. and i fear it will .. it breaks my heart when people find out and then treat me different i don't want that .. and he wants pictures boy am i in trouble..
    so i know what i should do .........but i love the interaction we have and don't want to lose it .. on one hand i love being me a woman .. on the other hand losing this friendship because I'm a ts sucks and hurts
    he is a great guy in Iraq can't say anymore but god i wish i were fixed

so do i tell or not !!! . and enjoy the frill of being treated as a gg you don't know much this hurts

If this relationship grows, there may come a time you will need to be honest with him. Will it be easier when and if this happens?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

It's not fair to jerk people around and mislead them because we get some enjoyment out of it. I personally think it's wrong to try to convince other people that we are women, that's meddling with peoples feelings, big time. He's probably going to find out sooner or later that you are really a guy and when he does, he's gonna be pretty mad, I'm sure. The longer you wait, the more upset he is going to be. I think this is treading on dangerous ground.

MJ, I have to be honest with you and I hope I don't offend....but since he believes he's corresponding with a woman, there's a strong chance he may be devastated to find out otherwise. If I were you, I would try to find a way to end this amicably without letting him know the truth. I can't imagine anything worse than being depressed about a relationship when you're trying to stay alive each day in Iraq.

I think you know, based on reading your posts, that the right thing to do is to start and continue relationships with those who know the truth up front.

That's just my

Good luck,
    Jacqui

MJ My CD SO was honest with me from the start and I have so much love and respect for him. Not that CDing would have ever bothered me but the lack of honesty would have definately hurt me and eventually have pissed me off. To fall in love with someone and then to find out that that someone is not who you think they are, hurts. Keeping a secret from someone is the same no matter which way you want to paint it. Honesty is always the best policy. If we can't be truthful to others how are we even truthful to ourselves? You want someone to love you and cherish you for who you really are, not who you portray yourself to be. It is my belief that you will not be able to have a truly fullfilling and rewarding relationship unless you are open as to who you are from the start. What is the point of holding back when your true selves will be revealed eventualy?

Banned Read only
    let him know that there is no way you 2 will ever get together. but dont tell him what you are his life deployed is rough enough without that. he is probably( from personal experience in bosnia somalia and rwanda) lonely and misses home. any friend that can take the stress away, if only for the time he is chatting online is a great help to his morale. we should all adopt a soldier and help them thru their tours away from home.( if we pretend to be a girl for them then it also helps us on our tour from reality)

This has happened in the past and the outcome has never been good. While i do not personely know anyone who has had this problem i have heard of the results.

At the very best you will be hearing very bad things said to and about you. At the very worst you are setting yourself up for some serious physical harm. Permanent physical harm. My advice: Dont go there.

Sarahlynn

Hi.

You really need to be honest with him. You are playing a very dangerous game. I know how wonderful it feels. But no good will come from it.

Please sweetie, get out while you can.

Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    He's probably going to find out sooner or later that you are really a guy and when he does, he's gonna be pretty mad, I'm sure.
    i understand but i am not a guy ... i am a ts never was a guy .. and i respect what he is doing .. he maybe a young pup .. not interested in me

Quote Originally Posted by spaceycasey View Post
    MJ To fall in love with someone and then to find out that that someone is not who you think they are, hurts.
    i know i hurt the one i loved .. been there done that never again

Honesty is always the best policy.
    i say that in my post .. and believe truth is the best way ..

Quote Originally Posted by rose382832 View Post
    any friend that can take the stress away, if only for the time he is chatting on line is a great help to his morale. we should all adopt a soldier and help them thru their tours away from home
    yes he found me just for the record .. and he makes me smile and laugh but every time i meet someone when they find out Evan if it right for the start i don't get treated the same as gg with one exception my boss he treats me just like any other woman .. and it's the net what are the chances of anything working out .. and he is in the us i am in Canada no chance
    but because i believe in the truth thats whats hurting at this time
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-04-2007 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Fixed your quotes....

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
    MJ, I have to be honest with you and I hope I don't offend....but since he believes he's corresponding with a woman, there's a strong chance he may be devastated to find out otherwise. If I were you, I would try to find a way to end this amicably without letting him know the truth. I can't imagine anything worse than being depressed about a relationship when you're trying to stay alive each day in Iraq.

I think you know, based on reading your posts, that the right thing to do is to start and continue relationships with those who know the truth up front.

That's just my

Good luck,
    Jacqui

Wise words from Jacqui. Do the right thing but don't tell him your TG MJ. He has enough to contend with.

Silver Member
    I agree with the others here on this forum. Deceiving a soldier who is in harms way and belives he is talking to a GG is inconsiderate in the least. This is no way to treat our fighting guys at war. Even if you don't believe the war is justified, these young men are all risking their lives on a daily basis. This guy is probably getting some enjoyment out of talking to a girl back home. He may be devastated and embarrassed to find out your true identity.

Break it off before you do more harm.

Stephenie

I only have one question MJ, how far do you think this will actually go? If it's friendship and you never get to meet, then I don't think you should say anything, what's the point? It's your friendship, you do what you feel is right, you have to live with your decision, no one else
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I agree there no point in saying anything unless it gets serious

If it does then tell him when he is on US soil and not in IRAQ
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

MJ if he is flirting and looks like it will be getting serious....you have to tell....have to........as soon as it starts not just being friend mode....it is not fair to either of you.........do not let it get that far without saying the truth .
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

MJ, there is a reason you are feeling so conflicted. You know, deep in your heart, that by not being honest with this young soldier, you are both cheating yourselves. MJ, may I be blunt? You are acting in a very selfish manner. You are willing to risk damaging this young man's feelings to bolster your own ego. What's to say he would not have enjoyed talking to you had he known the truth from the start. Now you have built quite a obstacle to overcome. I wish you both peace.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    MJ, whats the likelihood of you ever meeting this guy?, if there is a chance of that happening then you have to be honest with him, if there is a likelihood of things developing between you then you have to tell him sooner rather than later, hes fighting a war out there, there no telling what this could do to his brain if he found out at a later date rather than earlier.......be fair to him and to yourself!, you want him to like you for the whole of you, not some image he has painted in his mind

Banned Read only
    the soldier in question is probably 19 and scared . any freind is welcome and gives him a reason to carry on and not just stand up and get shot by the ? tell him that there is no way you will ever get together but carry on the freindship. it is very important that he knows that he has freinds outside.there is nothing worse than a dear john letter( regardless of how it is worded). they have killed more soldiers than any other thing ever.when a soldier gets one he gives up hope and then drags his buddies into situations that no one else would go into. let him know that you are his freind but that there is no chance that you will ever meet. then keep up the freindship. friends are the most important thing when you are deployed.when he comes home then you can tell him but not while he is in a battle zone

thank you all .. i will send him an e-mail and tell all... i can't understand why he has not seen my blog or my 360 .. its all there i hide nothing .. oh well for a bref moment in time he made me feel wonderful and was worth every second of it ...we just met so it's not like i lead him on and i have not lie'd to him and hey if he need a friend to talk to or vent i am here

i can't send him an e-mail ..so i have to tell him when he comes on im ....
    Last edited by MJ; 06-04-2007 at 08:09 PM.

Banned Read only
    [SIZE="4"]don't[/SIZE]
    ive been there and it is better to come home and be dissapointed than to find out while over there

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    thank you all .. i will send him an e-mail and tell all... i can't understand why he has not seen my blog or my 360 .. its all there i hide nothing .. oh well for a bref moment in time he made me feel wonderful and was worth every second of it ...
    he still might treat you good....if he HAS seen your 360 or blog maybe he already knows but its not an issue to him to have raised the subject, you never know til you approach the subject

Mj I just wanna say something that gives no opinion to your situation ...Ok ..are you even sure ..that this guy is really a soldier ..has he given you any personal info about WHO he is ...if so ..ignore me ...BUT.. if not .. perhaps you should not give any info about yourself ...be internet wary k?

MJ I agree with Rose to a certain extent. Be careful hon. because he is probably pretty fragile at this point in his life.

sher could be right so i will cool my jets for now and see were it goes i have my blog and my 360 it's all there . if he is not smart enough to look then if and when he finds out i will say i thought you knew and deal with it then now i feel relay stupid for saying anything

The Unlucky
    Just let him see you blog, I've already had to break a few hearts out here anyway- trust me if he'll be fine.

This is all really sensitive stuff here, most of the guys I know are EXTREMELY homophobic and uneducated in this field. I know a guy that is so homophobic he quit smoking because he found out that the British sometimes call a cigarette a "fag". His "friends" said he was "sucking a fag"-he quit that very day.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    .. and he wants pictures boy am i in trouble..
    so i know what i should do?
    To me, this is only flirting. Send him your avatar picture, you look really cute in that
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!