Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trans Dreaming

Ah man! I had the best freakin dream in the world last night. I dunno if this coulda went someplace else, but I thought of this thread off the bat. Yep, it was a "I got a dick" dream. But this one was waaay different from the others. In this one that f*er was between a kielbasa and a summer sausage. I just wanted to share that.

I think I did everything in that dream but run into the middle of a public place drop my drawers and command everyone to "behold". Anybody wants to know about the girly I was with in the dream.....well thats a seperate story .
    Last edited by SL; 07-31-2007 at 02:32 PM.

I had a dream last night about work. I've been binding for almost a couple weeks now full time at work and no one's said anything but I get a lot of "looks" and etc I guess but of course they have the sense not to say anything. Anyway I had a dream where they decided enough was enough and pulled me into a meeting and told me I had to present more feminine at work or I would be terminated, because I was confusing customers about my gender. I was so upset in my dream I think through tears I just walked off the work sight. I guess on one hand I am afraid they are going to call me out on presenting more male at work and yet at the same time I feel way too self conscious to be out and not binding now. I just am so painfully aware of those two lumps that shouldn't be there. Sometimes I wish being trans didn't have to be so scary. I guess I do worry that someone will put the pieces together and figure me out and come after me, and at the same time I'm so desperate to be me I'm taking the risk anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    I'm taking the risk anyway.

i never remember my dreams like never

So the further I get along with things, the more trans dreams I seem to have but this one I had last night was truly chilling and still gives me goosebumps thinking about.

There was a former coworker of two of my coworkers who stopped by in to see them yesterday and I only met her like a minute and I went to lunch, but for some reason she is the villain so to speak in my dream.

In the dream I'm a teenager again I think, or at least younger then I am now or maybe it just seemed that because I was in full boy mode. Anyway apparently I'm orphaned in the dream and this lady is talking to the people who had taken me in after my parents were gone.

Now warning, what was said by this lady in my dream is highly offensive to trans pple so please if it might be triggery for you, please do not read further.....

She started talking about me to these people like I wasn't there. She kept pointing out all the obvious signs that I was trans. She was so matter of fact about it. Then it just got chilling.

I don't remember her words in their exact content which might be a good thing, but she was talking about how they should have realized a long time ago what I was and I should have been terminated. How it's sad that people allow such diseased things to live. I didn't get the impression that she meant abortion but sometime afterwards when it became clear I was trans that I should have been destroyed. She went on and on about it like I was a sick dog that should be put down. I just remember being unable to speak feeling completely destroyed by her words as she said them.

Most dreams are just whacko and I can let them go, this one though it bothers me a bit.

Oh that's horrible Trist.
    Story of my life –>