Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Part-time Job as a Woman

If nothing else you could look into volunteer work. They are always looking for help and I want to believe that some of them would be very open to trans people. Good luck either way!
    Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Sally24 View Post
    If nothing else you could look into volunteer work. They are always looking for help and I want to believe that some of them would be very open to trans people. Good luck either way!
    On that note, once when I went to San Francisco, I went to the Gay Community Center, for local info. The person behind the counter was TG, maybe TS. She was so warm, so beautiful (not physical, but there was a beauty about her) and so helpful. I didn't care who she was, she was just a wonderful person.

So, voluntering at a Community Center (I don't know if they pay) would be a good thing to do. May lead to other things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sports Luvin Girly cutiepiedanielle's Avatar
    ophillia, where in pa is this payless?

Quote Originally Posted by cutiepiedanielle69 View Post
    ophillia, where in pa is this payless?
    It's in Pottsville. Had to work all week in capri's because I tore my leg up playing softball.

Incentive?? What about the employee discounts on clothes or shoes or makeup???
    Hadnt thought about that! Youre quite right! Sounds kinda cool!
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

I have in the past been offered the job as a cocktail waitress.... .it was in a gay bar, but hey, they wanted me to work en femme. I keep contemplating the idea, I would LOVE to be able to go to work as Kandis. ~sigh~ A girl can dream can't she???

Kandis

Sports Luvin Girly cutiepiedanielle's Avatar
    ophilia, very cool. i live not far from there, actually went to the schuylkill mall today for some heels..is that where u work? email me sometime cutiepiedanielle69@yahoo.com