Thread: ladies i need help - in the army

ladies i need help - in the army

well i am in the army and just vant find away to get the things i need. i know u will say to use the internet but my mail goes through the u.s. army just wondering what kinda suggestens u have. An i cant go out an buy them in person cuase someone might see ladies i need help

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by netticd View Post
    well i am in the army and just vant find away to get the things i need. i know u will say to use the internet but my mail goes through the u.s. army just wondering what kinda suggestens u have. An i cant go out an buy them in person cuase someone might see ladies i need help
    Wait until your term is over and bail ASAP, then do what you want. You joined the volunteer army, you knew what you were getting into.
    Last edited by Chrysoprase; 06-07-2007 at 10:15 PM.

While you are active your choices are limited. If you live off base you can establich a wardrobe, but if you are in base forget it. You have too much to lose. Just wit for your chance.

I can think of one easy answer

Quote Originally Posted by netticd View Post

. . . of course it depends on where you are stationed. If you are state side, you can rent a post office box. Also some TG clubs offer mail boxes and lockers. If your are OCONUS, I have no idea what to tell you other than I think you would be surprised at just how little they will care about what is in your mail. Depending on where your stationed, they are only interested in illegal stuff - drugs, alcohol, firearms - dresses and wigs are not on the contraband list! lol
    I was once "volunteered" to help the APO at Christmas when I was stationed in germany, and as far as I could see in a month of working there, they made NO effort to screen packages. The only exception I saw to that was that they bring K9 units through looking for drugs.
    It came in, they read the address, they put it in the slot - end of story.

(Ex Sgt) Kim

I had an unfair advantage when I was in the Army. For a time (while waiting for my clearance) I was Company mail clerk. I'd send for stuff in the mail and pick it up from the Base Post Office and no one else saw it. I'll bet that the guy who replaced me was scratching his head though as to why all those catalogs were coming to me after I left as they were not forwardable.

Don't do it, unless you are ready to be Maxwell Klinger ...

Why must I be Blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe
    Don't do it, unless you are ready to be Maxwell Klinger ...
    That's the third M*A*S*H reference I've seen in the past few days since I joined. Am I missing something? Is M*A*S*H a CDers' secret code word to recognize each other in public or something? XD

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgregjoe View Post
    That's the third M*A*S*H reference I've seen in the past few days since I joined. Am I missing something? Is M*A*S*H a CDers' secret code word to recognize each other in public or something? XD
    ...would make me GLAD to run into a Masher.....well sometimes, I already am glad
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fredgregjoe View Post
    M*A*S*H is a comedy series that went on for 11 seasons from 1972 to 1983. It started with a movie of the same name released in 1970. MASH is an acronym that stand for Mobile Army Surgical Hospital, and they are still real active medical units today, being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. M*A*S*H was designed to be a dark comedy about the Viet-Nam war, but they choose to place in during the Korean War. The real war went on for 3 years but MASH went on for 11 years!

Anyway, early on in the series, Maxwell Klinger was introduced. He was trying to get a discharge from the Army, so he started dressing up as a woman. Imagine a tall hairy man of Lebanese decent wearing dresses in a 1972 series. He became a regular cast member from the second, maybe third season and was in 208 episodes.

Klinger wasn't a true crossdresser in that he only did it to try for a discharge, yet he started developing attachments to the clothing. There are allot of interesting episodes around Klinger. He had a wardrobe like none of the nurses, and some were jealous of him.

A little factoid inside one of my M*A*S*H DVD box sets:

The final episode of M*A*S*H aired on February 28, 1983 and was one of the most watched television programs of all time. It's estimated that 77% of the people watching television that night were tuned in to M*A*S*H.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    The final episode of M*A*S*H aired on February 28, 1983 and was one of the most watched television programs of all time. It's estimated that 77% of the people watching television that night were tuned in to M*A*S*H.

I have only seen the final episode that one time but it was more than enough. Sorry, but it hit way too close to home.

SarahLynn

Netticd
    Wait until your discharge unless you live off base.

We have one girl will not say her name for privacy reasons that is in the Army and comes up to Atlanta from her base south of the city a couple of times a month to go clubbin. She lives off base so I think thats the trick.

I had a really good friend too that was in the Army and was a CD. She used to come up to Atlanta (yeap there is a huge base down there south of the city) to go out. Funny thing is that she is/was a Master Sargent. I forget the ranks but anyway the highest rank an enlisted person can be. She got transferred to another base so I have not seen her in a while.

Both of those girls are absolutely beautiful and in such great shape!!! They have all that exersise and running that the Army makes them do. So super nice looking thin figures. Funny thing is both are shaved from head to toe but say they never catch any grief about it.