Thread: I came out to a GG friend

I came out to a GG friend

Well another girl besides my sig other now knows of my desires. this was by accident over a couple drinks one night. She was wearing a cure pair of stiletto heels and was complaing that her feet were bothering her since they were. I teased her a little and she responded "you should try walking in these things". I came right out and said oh I do it quite often. She paused a moment and sort of playfully smiled and asked what I meant. In seconds I blurted out my secret and don't even remember doing it. she was ecstatic!!! we spent the rest of the night talking about shoes and everything girly. Now she wants to get together for hair , makeup and dressing fun. Thankfully my SO is cool with her and is happy there is someone else I can share that with as well.

Sometimes things do work out =)

that is so cool! having a gg help or whatever with clothing or make-up always helps! i wish i would of had the chance to come out to a gg...if all ends well for me, i'm going to come out to my ex-gf. i know that she'd approve.
    -Chastity

Banned Read only
    my problem is that if I try to tell any of my gg friends, they'll just assume that my trans friend has been trying to "convert" me.

That is way to cool that your SO is OK and not threatened by another woman wanting to get involved. I have two GG friends that know, but my wife does not know that they know. I think. Gets difficult.

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    Most of my GG friends have been cool with it. Congratulations!

It's a wonderful feeling and that my SO is very trusting of me to hang with another female and do girly stuff. That rocks!! She knows she is the only one for me Time to polish the nails, get the skirts out and strap on the stilettos

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    You're so lucky to have someone like her.

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    In my experiences, with telling people, I find most GGs are the most acceptant. In fact I mentioned it to few, at least on-line, who were down right excited, and wanted to do my hair. LOL!
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

Just another 'Gurl'
    That is awesome. I am guessing it would be nice for your wife too as there is now another person she can confide in. So yes congrats to all of you.
    Just another man in a dress

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

I came out to a GG friend

Wow I wish that I could have a friend like yours and I think that my wife would be OK with it since we are pretty secure in our relationship and she knows that nobody would put up with me for any period of time past 5 minutes anyway. My wife would just say "you can have him" and then the mystery would be gone and I wouldn't have a chance. Good for you with the "girlfriend", we should all be so lucky!

Very cool... Congratulations.

I'm probably going to come out to a GG friend tomorrow over lunch. She suggested that we go away together bicycling some weekend, and since I wear panties when I bike, and most of the rest of the time too, I might as well spill the beans to her now rather than later. For what it's worth, she and I share another fetish, that we haven't shared together yet, but I think that occasion is coming too.

She will be the second GG to know. My other GG friend was cool with my revelation, and we've had a lot of fun talking about it. She lives 4 hours away by plane, but we've argreed that the next time I get up her way she is going to do my makeup and we're going to go bar hopping.

Jenny

That's great!!

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Wow Danika you rock! That is awsome and I love the wonderful flow of how it all developed.
    Your SO and her sound like really cool folk.

Awsome!!!!
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

lucky you gf, I wish my better half was like your friend. I can only dream. XO Michelle

Wonderful! Last GG I came out to I ended up back at her place chatting until the sun came up again! And one of my sisters is really supportive and we are going out together soon! Good for you! I hope your friendship goes on to new levels!

Thought I'd give an update on this.....well we hung out last night. you want to talk about nervous =). I got there last night and the mood was a little stale however she knew I was uneasy in a way. we talked had some wine and then in an instant she lights up "Can I show you my shoes". Hell yeah you can!!! We went through her closet and she was showing all of her stuff which was wonderful...Then comes the question. She's clapping her hands together very excited...."okay show me the stuff you brought". I was sort of trembling however its now or never. We started with the shoes...."You can really walk in these??" Darling I can dance in these babies =). 5 inch stilettos like the ones in my avatar yet black. she looked at my skirt, undergarments and shirt selection along with jewlery. she loved the earings, necklace and clothes. Then in an instant...she comes back you need new thigh highs...Lets go to VS...So off we go to VS for stockings. Fantastic experience that was for sure. Come back...some more wine and its into the bathroom for makeup and hair 101. We went through creams, bronzers, foundations, colors, complextion. She curled my hair and I got the "you have gorgeous hair...so not fair... with a smile." after makeup and hair it was time to get dressed and display...Danika...I walked out into the living room after one final check of everything.....As I walk into the living room I hear....Woooooo....you go girl!!!! Look at you! you;re gorgeous...and you have legs to die for!!!! We spent the night having some wine, talking and complimenting. Then all of a sudden...she says...Oooooohhh....I have stuff for you that doesn't fit me anymore. so I got some bras, skirts, dresses and pants..

To end the night off....its time for me to leave....She says I have makeup remover and such for when you get changed. I took a deep breath and said I'm driving home just like this. Driving a stick in 5inch heels takes some getting used to but I did it!!!! Of course when I got home I tried on EVERYTHING she gave me =). so that was last night. thought I would share that everyone.

Sometimes the sun really does shine on a dogs ass now and again

Holy Cow!!! That is awesome!!!!!! I am completely jealous! Although I am not complaining, I have it pretty good myself! But, Fantastic experience! Go Girl!!!!!

Dawn

[SIZE="3"]Cool, the more the merrier, as far as having GGs support![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Sweet! Thats awesome!
    I have to meet this girl!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Sounds like a great evening was had by all!!!

I have to wonder if you died... because it sure sounds like you went to heaven. Lucky you!
    Marie

I live in NJ, introduce her to me, I need a understanding GG OH I ENVY you!!!but I still rather hit the Mega Millions that way I can buy me some fun!!!