Thread: Moving AND New Job :) Yay!

Talking Moving AND New Job :) Yay!

Alot has been happening recently, and I have decided it is best for me to move from my little Vale of Evesham for a number of reasons. One, I cant find work, and two I have alot of debts to pay, and my Dad said I can move in with him, so it will help me to pay them quicker. I still dont wanna move, I mean I fell in love with Evesham when I got here five years ago.....and my best buddy is here, and it's just a nice little place. Just that some people are very unsupoortive here of TS's etc, therefore alot of people wont give me a job.

Anyway, I had been in contact on n off for about 2 yrs with some guy called Gus, who wanted me to go over to where I am moving to and work on the doors again, but travel and not driving stopped me before now.

While I was packing etc Monday I had a call from him out of the blue asking what I was up to, I told him I was moving back to my hometown, which is where he wanted me to work before. He was delighted and asked if I was working doors for anyone else at present. I said no, and he asked if I wcould take my some ID docs and door licence to meet him.

In the end I ended up in Brum, got my Dad to take me, and filled in the relevent application forms etc, and that was it. Got my new jacket, which is very nice, if I dont say so myself, my tie, and even my new earpiece too. I start on Friday night, in a pub that I know, and my sisters bf works there anyway behind the bar, lol!

I am really happy about this dudes. I have been looking for work in Evesham forever it seems, and didn't have any luck.... and now, I have a new job over there to go to before I even move I move Monday which will be stressful, but I am sooooo looking foreward to going back on security. The pay is real good to, I could live off the wages just doing twenty four hours That said I am still gonna get another job in the week on days so I can get all my debts paid off. Twenty odd grand has been taking its toll on me, and I so cant wait to see it all dwindle now I will be working.

I can also learn to drive too, and take my motorbike test without crashing into a wall two days before this time, lol. So really things ARE starting to look up eventually. Hey do you think I could turn the pub I will be working at into a TS friendly place and get you all up for a few nights out! Would be cool eh!

Hey, congrats, sounds like a great job.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

yay Ryan. So great dude!!!

I'm happy for you man. Congrats on the job and try not to stress too much with the move.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

DuuuuuuuDE! Excellent! Sounds like things are really looking up for you. Have a brownie, just 'cause I'm feeling nice today.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

Awesome! And good luck!
    Story of my life –>

Thanks guys, mmmm that brownie was too good BW bud!

Congreatulations Ryan

I hope the move is not too stressful and enjoy the new job
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Thanks Shelly hun

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Congratulations! I know you'll be a success.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Aww, Ryan I'm so happy for you hun, seems you had so much crap to deal with for a while and now you're getting sorted I really am chuffed
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Congrats Ryan that great news Hun xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Thanks Tamara and Felix Things are so looking up now Thanks for all the support too both of you