Thread: that's women's

Platinum Member

that's women's

today my wife was off from work so i told her to come along while i went to wall mart and home depot to get some things for the yard and pool and lumber for repairs to one of the decks ...

we had picked up almost everything while at wall mart ... when i membered i was low on shaving cream so i headed over to pick it up i picked up a can of shaving cream .. there were a few women in the aisle with us my wife goes hey that's womens the men's shaving cream is over there .... the other women were looking over ... i said it's OK honey it's for shaving my leggs... lol a few stares and that oh look from my wife and we were on our way .... lol me in my short shorts and tank top and flip flops...

the thoughts are not ingrained yet

my wife will make such comments as she is thinking as she would for a male SO- then at another time, she will say that she neds to stock up on shaving gel as she knows that i just took a long shower - a signal that i was shaving my legs.

just be thankful for a loving wife. she deserves a hug for not beign negative about your dressing. make that 2 hugs,

jc
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

So your excursion to WallyMart went well, did you find some nice panties at Home Depot?
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.