Thread: Shopping urges!

Shopping urges!

Hi ya girls,
    I was curiouse of how many CD's when they go shopping whether in public,or online,if theygo wayyyyyyyyyyyy overboard in their spending?
    I know I do,and when you do go shopping is it usually for one type of item and then purchase many differant,or just alot of the same type.
    I have a tendacy to overall buy what I first had in mind,but also many other variations,such as a floral skirt,and then also purchase a plade,skirt as well as a sexy zip skirt,and throw in a few extra's along the way.
    I decided a month ago that I wanted a new peice of high quality lingerie,so I went and purchased a beatiful white 4 piece bridal set that was $72.00,but that wasn't enough I decided to also purchase a black bustier which cost around $80.00 .
    While I can stop spending,those purchases were rather extravagent now that I look back,though I wouldn't change the purchases even if I could.
    [COLOR=Pink]I am [/pink]

Vs

When I go to Victoria Secrets in boy mode and get a friendly SA I tend to go overboard.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I usually buy second hand, so even if I do buy more than intended, it doesn't usually amount to being that expensive.

Boy do I. Just spent the day at JCP. Went looking for another sundress. They didn't have anything that I was looking for. Came home, instead, with a new bustier, 2 new tops, and 4 pairs of panties. $78 instead of the 'no more' than the $30 I had planned on spending. Even at this point I'm thinking of going back for another bustier (different color) and a pair of very short hip hugger shorts that I passed on.

I can't believe that on another thread they're talking about a choice between golf clubs and clothes. How could 'that' be a choice.
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

the tagline

I hear Monty Python singing...
    SPAM

I buy way more femme gear than I could ever reasonably wear, but I never buy expensive gear. I figure that it is better to have an extensive wardrobe than a high quality, high fashion one. If something doesn't work then I haven't lost much.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I pretty much always go overboard on shopping trips, regardless of what I'm buying. If it's bra's, panties, blouses etc. I have to have just about every single color for the style I'm buying. Jocelyn

I sure used to but lately I've become more selective... The right dress at the right price and it has to fit right so I almost always try them on in the store...

Sometimes I think I'm more hooked on shopping for womens clothing then wearing them... Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by kirsti View Post
    Hi ya girls,
    I was curiouse of how many CD's when they go shopping whether in public,or online,if theygo wayyyyyyyyyyyy overboard in their spending?
    I know I do,and when you do go shopping is it usually for one type of item and then purchase many differant,or just alot of the same type.
    I have a tendacy to overall buy what I first had in mind,but also many other variations,such as a floral skirt,and then also purchase a plade,skirt as well as a sexy zip skirt,and throw in a few extra's along the way.
    I decided a month ago that I wanted a new peice of high quality lingerie,so I went and purchased a beatiful white 4 piece bridal set that was $72.00,but that wasn't enough I decided to also purchase a black bustier which cost around $80.00 .
    While I can stop spending,those purchases were rather extravagent now that I look back,though I wouldn't change the purchases even if I could.
    Absolutely - I spend way more than I should. I think its because I've been in the closet until very recently but now Mitch is out and about, she really goes for it. For instance, yesterday, I went to see my friendly makeup person in M&S and just had to buy several items. Then I went to Next and found some short shorts (act your age MItch) - triend them on in the girlie room and had to have them - then I saw a top to go with it so back in the room and had to have that too! Then strolled along to BHS to find some panties just like my wife's. Had to drag myself away in the end and felt so girlie! Hopefully it will even out before I go bust!

Mitch

Although I have lots of $$$ to spend, I don't go out and splurge and by expensive things.
    In fact, I just ordered a few things from Victoria's Secret.
    Its their semi-annual sale so I couldn't resist the urge to shop online.
    I ordered two dresses and three tops for $101.00 and shipping was free.
    I can't wait for them to arrive.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

[SIZE="3"]Nope, I'm on a very tight budget![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

OMG! I'm bad at that! I shop a lot on line, for the convenience, but have learned to watch not only prices, but shipping costs! It's more worth the convenience if you combine purchases (if you can) from the same place to save on shipping (ie. Ebay). I have the same problem shopping in stores, I can't seem to buy enough for the day's satisfaction. But it's also nice to get stuff in the mail everyday, that I've ordered.
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    Although I have lots of $$$ to spend, I don't go out and splurge and by expensive things.
    In fact, I just ordered a few things from Victoria's Secret.
    Its their semi-annual sale so I couldn't resist the urge to shop online.
    I ordered two dresses and three tops for $101.00 and shipping was free.
    I can't wait for them to arrive.
    VS has some great stuff but I can't stand the wait. Go JCP and Kohl's.
    If you walk into a room and nobody notices, Why walk into the room?

Don't use credit cards, & don't take more money than you can afford to spend. And definitely don't shop at Macy's- where I once noticed a t-shirt on sale for $50.!!

Karen-- How can you knock Macy's? They have fabulous sales! I love shopping there: High quality at bargain prices providing you shop when the REAL women shop... at Clearance time!
    Marie

Just being my true self wtb Jessica's Avatar
    I usualy go over board my self can't really help it. Just bought a bikini from victorias secret like two weeks ago it was my first womens bathing sute. Only wanted to get the one but ended up buying their two for $40 last week. We all must becoming to much like girls or are we.....
    girl that loves to shopping and would like to be under stood by family.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    Don't use credit cards, & don't take more money than you can afford to spend. And definitely don't shop at Macy's- where I once noticed a t-shirt on sale for $50.!!
    I'm not a big Macy's fan either (we KarRen's have to stick together...lol) I also always use cash only.... I do love trying on dresses at Macy's even though I hardly ever buy any there...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A shopping day is like going to the Dollar Store, you never spend a dollar there. I am building a wardrobe so I am spending quite a bit but I am now more selective. Last time I went shopping at a mall I made a shopping list and I managed to stick with it.

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    shopping overspend... me ...never...only evry time,there are soooo many cute clothes out there...I want them all

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I've been too nervous to keep an eye on my spending.. or sizes! Accidentally grabbed some size 10 panties instead of size 14!