Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has a GG relative, other than a wife ever

Banned Read only

Has a GG relative, other than a wife ever

actually helped or encouraged you with CDing, or given you their clothes?

If jewelry counts -- then yes.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Nope, I don't have any relatives who are discrete, especially my sister. With her loud mouth, everyone in the world would know in about 10 secs after she found out.
    What the world need now is love, sweet love.....

Yes. My sister-in-law has begun buying things for Jodi for birthdays and Christmas. She says that it has made it so much easier to shop for presents. She knows my size and has really good taste.

Jodi

My daughter just recently gave me a gown that she was going to sell. She has only known about Sally for less than a month so I thinks she's doing well. The payback is she has borrowed my purple spring dress that I haven't worn out and about yet. Lucky that we're about the same size!
    Sally

[SIZE="3"]My wife's grandma said I looked good in a skirt and said it's too bad men can't wear them all the time.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

No....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Crazy Lady
    Yes, my sister has encouraged me. She bought me my first wig and went with me to my first Tri-Ess meeting.

Dee

Angry Not that lucky!

No....:mad::mad::mad:
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Kind of ... yeah. I had a GG friend called Carol who used to encourage me to "not be boring" and wear more colorful clothes. I had both my ears pierced and she would help me pick out earrings that were gemstone studs that matched the color of my shirts. However, often the colors of my "shirts" that she thought looked good on me sometimes (but not always) tended to be colors that were most commonly found in the womens' section as a woman's blouse. Hence, my "shirt" wasn't a shirt at all, it was a blouse .... and of course my earrings were also womens'.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 05-31-2007 at 09:55 PM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I used to get hand me downs from my cousin Jerry. He had two sisters a little older than me but I didn't get a thing from them. Darn.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Yes, Heather. One of my sisters has given me clothing (including underwear), jewellery & makeup. She's helped me buying shoes & clothes. She also bought me my first wig. And when Mum gives her a big bag of 2nd hand clothes, she shares them with me.

She is a rock singer, and knows a few makeup tricks that the average GG doesn't know. Wearing makeup under hot lights isn't easy.

I wish I was brave enough to tell my youngest sister about Robin. She's a top-class seamstress, and used to work as a fashion model and beauty consultant.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Yes, when I lived in San Diego years ago I had a very good GG friend. She helped me all the time, in fact we used to go out together. And add to my good fortune, we spent a weekend in Mexico together with lots of shopping. She's the one who pierced my ears for me.
    Kisses, Linda

Never been that lucky!
    Susann_Gardener

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

A very Good Time

I think say 1992 to 1995, I alternated between two sweeties and they both enjoyed me as my other self.
    "F" bought me the foundations and "J" taught me deportment.
    "It was a very good few years".
    Now, nothing.
    But I'm OK. :-)
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Um, ladies! I think some of you have missed seeing the word relative in the OP.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Silver Member
    Never a relative---ggs and tg friends both have
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

not relatives - mistress has given me loads of stuff, my first skirt, jewellery, makeup - I've told you about her haven't i? A GG friend gave me a beautiful bracelet when i went to visit recently

mitch

After a bitter break up with my SO at the time my cousin (and good friend) gave me LOTS of things. She had just lost a lot of weight and she happened to have a bunch of clothes in my size. I'll never forget it, I told her all about me and she said "hold on" and she went home and came right back with bags of clothes, shoes, and bras. That was a wonderful day

Banned Read only
    My ex-wife gives me items that her new husband buys her that she doesn't like, does that count?

Yes indeed, I've had the fantastic luck of having two GG friends who have helped me a lot in my X-dressing. In fact they did a lot more than that, they have helped me accept myself as I am.

One lives in NY City and has known about me for more than 20 years... The other one lives near where I live now, in Southern France, and I only came out to her three years ago.

My wife knows I talk about my x-dressing with those two GGs who happen to be also her friends...

I know, it may sound confusing since my wife doesn't want to talk about X-dressing with me... Yet she knows I've been shopping with her two friends (not at the same time nor in the same places) and after an initial crisis for me having spoken to them, my wife seems content that I have these women to talk to... Perhaps she feels relieved that she doesn't have to do it herself...

Back on the initial subject, those two friends have also helped me quite a lot in refining my "femme look". I've changed my style quite drastically thanks to their advice...

Voila... I could write pages on how much I appreciate that friendship.

Eugenie

No

Actually, yes, but I'm not sure it really counts. I played with dolls (even had my own) as a boy. One day, my cousin and I were playing together and she said, I couldn't be my dollies' mommy because I was wearing boy clothes. Then she gave me one of her play dresses and I put it on so I could be a "mommy" too. We were both under 10 at the time. Later on, she provided my Halloween costumes. We usually just exchanged genders for trick or treating. It made her mad when people would ask me why I wasn't wearing a costume. They thought I really was a girl.

I used to "borrow" things from my older sister, but I always had to give them back. She really liked everything I picked and didn't want to part with them. I guess our tastes were too similar. (*sigh*)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When I came out to my Mum, I found a bag of make-up put outside my door!