Thread: Back from Vacation in Vermont

Back from Vacation in Vermont

HI, We had a blast and it was beautiful and I could easily live there. LOL I surprised my So with his first wig with me anyway. . I'm sure it's not his first but it's the only one I know about. We went to a store called Beauty World and took our time picking out one that suits him. He was there and after looking at several he/ we made a choice. He took his girly clothes and make-up and we had planned a night were he and I were going to go out. If not out/out maybe just sitting on the deck or riding in the car and depending on how comfortable he would have been I was ready to get him out and about. One thing I'd love to do is take him into the public ladies room. I know this sounds silly but it would be kinda nice for both of us. I'd have a GF in there with me and my lover all at the same time. LOL He did get to wear the wig there in our bedroom but we didn't get to go out. My son was with us and he invited a friend to come along and he and I were afraid of getting caught and didn't want to bring any embarrassment to my son. I am going to have a photo shoot soon though with him dressed and I'll share in the appropriate forum. HUgs,

That's good news-- Vermont is a wonderful place. I'm glad you had such a good time. Keep shopping for her
    Marie

Aspiring Member

Smile

Vermont is a beautiful place wether it be summer or winter.
    Last Feb I went to NH for about 10 days, and travelled through Vermont, both down and back.

I was Denise the whole time I was away, and think that i only had one pair of shoes and slacks that did not belong to Denise, so i had no choice to be femme

Had a great time, I travelled femme the whole time, and relly enjoyed

Denise