Thread: love advice

Can you look and tell me if this is ok

I am typing a letter to my girlfriend and there is a part in there where I would like to get some insights on...I think it makes sense but I want to make sure

If from day one I saw you and met you..and got to know you as Christie or Boy Name..I would still feel the same way about you....Our bodies are just merely a package that holds the person we are inside and how we choose to represent ourselves on the outside is relivant to who or what we are.
    what I mean by this is basicaly gender in a way means nothing to me...I feel on the inside that I would make an incredible male..however...I was born female....My girlfriend ( m2f) feels that she should have been a female...am I making sense here.....??????????

I would like to get your opinion on the red stuff
    Last edited by JustmeBear; 06-04-2004 at 09:20 PM.
    Mel

Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

Departed

Talking

Mel,

I think you stated it beautifully!

Julie

CDKathy

I Agree!

I wouldn't change a word. Well said, Mel.

Thumbs up

Point well made. I wouldn't make any changes.
    H & K
    Jenny K