Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Most Traumatic Crossdressing Experience

My Most Traumatic Crossdressing Experience

I'm on a business trip, staying at a hotel where I valet parked my car. Of course I parked it en drabbe, checked in as a guy and used the car several tiimes....today was my "girl day" and I decided to drive to a nearby department store. I was dressed in capris, a tee shirt and flats, and after I called the valet I went outside and waited demurely for my car. 5...10...15...20 minutes went by, and still no car. So I screwed up my courage, went up one of the jockies and asked him about my car. After a lot of hemming and hawing, he told me they couldn't find it! Then a manager appeared and started asking me questions, like my name and room number etc! By this point I was in so deep, and they seemed to be buying the illusion that I was a woman, that I just told them, "My husband parked the car yesterday, you'll have to talk to him!" I went back to my room, called the manager and in my guy voice asked what the hell was going on with my car. It seemed someone had driven off with my keys! The manager offered to have my "wife" driven wherever she wanted to go. What the hell, I figured, so I went back downstairs and a nice young man drove me to the store, turned out he was born in Chicago and we had a nice chat, and he told me to call him when I was ready to go back to the hotel. I could see that the hotel wasn't too far to walk back to, although not in the shoes I was wearing, so I told him I was having lunch with a girlfriend and wouldn't need a ride. Then I did what I started out to do: bought a tie-back top on sale, and a pair of cute flip flops which looked great with my capris, and walked back to my hotel. Normally I avoid lenghty conversations and I've never had a confrontation like that en femme, but what started out as a disaster turned into a real confidence builder for me. Footnote: they found my keys after I got back, and they told my "husband" he wouldn't have to pay for valet parking!

wow! I think I would have died on the spot, sounds like you handled the event and breezed through! Nice one, this should make you even more confident next time your out and about! You go girl!
    Amanda x
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

Windy - You are one resourceful girl! I don't know that I would've been able to pull off the way that you handled this situation. Congratulations! I'm glad that it turned out so well for you and that you were able to have your en femme experience. I can see how your confidence would rise after that.
    Talon

You have some guts girl. Way to over come.

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

[SIZE="3"]WOW!! You handled that quite well.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    5 STARS FROM ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

You handled it perfectly.......and with grace.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    WOW! WOW!! Way to go!!!
    -Frankie

Any path of value will point the way within.

So many worlds, so little time...

iNFj
    Cluster Headache Support/Information
    MENSA International
    Eckankar

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    I'm on a business trip, staying at a hotel where I valet parked my car. Of course I parked it en drabbe, checked in as a guy and used the car several tiimes....today was my "girl day" and I decided to drive to a nearby department store. I was dressed in capris, a tee shirt and flats, and after I called the valet I went outside and waited demurely for my car. 5...10...15...20 minutes went by, and still no car. So I screwed up my courage, went up one of the jockies and asked him about my car. After a lot of hemming and hawing, he told me they couldn't find it! Then a manager appeared and started asking me questions, like my name and room number etc! By this point I was in so deep, and they seemed to be buying the illusion that I was a woman, that I just told them, "My husband parked the car yesterday, you'll have to talk to him!" I went back to my room, called the manager and in my guy voice asked what the hell was going on with my car. It seemed someone had driven off with my keys! The manager offered to have my "wife" driven wherever she wanted to go.
    I'm glad it went well and in the end you had a good time shopping.

Having been in that business I can tell you you weren't getting the car out without ID even if you had the ticket in your possesion.

The initial wait was was for a room call to verify YOUR permission to let someone other then the guest registered in the lot log notes take the car and they couldn't. Without being able to get in touch with the room they called the office and found no wife checked in. The lot manager was trying to keep the situation from becoming a scene with any means he could that didn't involve releasing a guests vehicle to a 2nd person without thats guest approval or ID. Using "we can't find it" is a standard stalling defusing tactic when it it suspected that a 3rd party like a repo company, ex-wife, girlfriend is involved and trying to take a vehicle.
    When "YOU" showed up with or without ID the car was "found" and released immediatly (as it would have been if you had just wanted to take your car no matter how you were dressed in the first place).

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and be truthful, espesially when dealing with agencies that are responsible for high dollar items or any type of security like banks, valets, airlines.
    Last edited by amanda barber; 06-21-2007 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda barber View Post
    I'm glad it went well and in the end you had a good time shopping.

Having been in that business I can tell you you weren't getting the car out without ID even if you had the ticket in your possesion.

The initial wait was was for a room call to verify YOUR permission to let someone other then the guest registered in the lot log notes take the car and they couldn't. Without being able to get in touch with the room they called the office and found no wife checked in. The lot manager was trying to keep the situation from becoming a scene with any means he could that didn't involve releasing a guests vehicle to a 2nd person without thats guest approval or ID. Using "we can't find it" is a standard stalling defusing tactic when it it suspected that a 3rd party like a repo company, ex-wife, girlfriend is involved and trying to take a vehicle.
    When "YOU" showed up with or without ID the car was "found" and released immediatly (as it would have been if you had just wanted to take your car no matter how you were dressed in the first place).

Sometimes you just have to suck it up and be truthful, espesially when dealing with agencies that are responsible for high dollar items or any type of security like banks, valets, airlines.

Interesting theory, but that's not the way it was: at my hotel, all you have to show is the ticket, I never had to show ID as a guy....and they called my room to tell me the car was ready for me, so you're off base there too....

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by windycissy View Post
    Interesting theory, but that's not the way it was: at my hotel, all you have to show is the ticket, I never had to show ID as a guy....and they called my room to tell me the car was ready for me, so you're off base there too....
    When you drop a car off as a guy and pick it up as a guy, you meet the conditions on the lot log and most likely a ticket and a wave is all thats nessecary. Your encounter was flagged as a "not normal 3rd party try" and the people that you paid to hold your property in a safe manner held it. generally on a thing like that the vehicle is held for a reverse theft check, a check for a ticket loss/theft report. lots of stuff goes on if the vehicle owner isn't the one picking it up, most is required for insurance and lisencing requirements and it can take a bit of time.

Its why you shouldn't play games.
    Last edited by amanda barber; 06-21-2007 at 11:54 AM.

No matter what, Windy, you did good. Both of you. I believe they lost the keys because you called as your husband from the room you were registered. I'm sure that showed up on their caller ID.
    At least it was a confidence building experience for you.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

The good news is that things like this build your confidence! After that, what can scare you?! I'm a small town redneck and had my car towed in DC while dressed - after that nothing much intimidates me. LOL
    Welcome to the "you can't scare me anymore" club!
    Kim

Gee Wendy, this was starting out as a Karen Hutton like adventure... I was waiting for the quick change in the nearest family washroom. Okay so my imagination is running away.

I think the whole thing was handled great. I am not so sure I could have handled it with such class. Way to go!

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Wow, you really handled that well. I probably wouldn't have even thought of doing that.

At least they didn't lose your car, and you got it back in the end. I woulda seen a lawsuit for that.

It sure was a ccnfidence builder all right...when I got in the hotel car to be driven to the department store, I found myself chatterig away with the guy driving me like it was the most natural thing in the world, it was so weird being treated like a woman, weird but wonderful!

WOW a good time and free parking
    Angie

id love to dress up and go outside u are so lucky

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    The good news is that things like this build your confidence! After that, what can scare you?! I'm a small town redneck and had my car towed in DC while dressed - after that nothing much intimidates me. LOL
    Welcome to the "you can't scare me anymore" club!
    Kim
    Omigod, that boggles my mind! What did you do, walk home in your high heels? Makes my misadventure look like a tea party!

Harrowing experience

Getting arrested and locked up and spending 36 hours in slam while dressed nothing bothers me now either I am in Baltimore and it was a DUI charge I got PBJ(probation before judgement) but still scarry I do not drink and drive now ever

I came out with dignity virtue and self intact inmates mostly are worried about there own problems and those that are not Itole I lost a bet
    cops and jail staff were very professional
    Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Annette_boy View Post
    Getting arrested and locked up and spending 36 hours in slam while dressed nothing bothers me now either I am in Baltimore and it was a DUI charge I got PBJ(probation before judgement) but still scarry I do not drink and drive now ever

I came out with dignity virtue and self intact inmates mostly are worried about there own problems and those that are not Itole I lost a bet
    cops and jail staff were very professional
    Annette
    Yikes! To think that NBC is paying Paris Hilton $1,000,000 to describe her jail experience, yours is much more traumatic. I'll have to remember "I lost a bet" that's a great all-purpose line....

I have to go with Amanda Barber on this one -- if I found myself in that situation, I would simply be upfront about what was going on. It wouldn't particularly bother me that the staff knew I was a crossdresser unless they hassled me about it, and then I would want to see the hotel manager. The story of an imaginary husband could have led to complications. Better to be honest, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    I have to go with Amanda Barber on this one -- if I found myself in that situation, I would simply be upfront about what was going on. It wouldn't particularly bother me that the staff knew I was a crossdresser unless they hassled me about it, and then I would want to see the hotel manager. The story of an imaginary husband could have led to complications. Better to be honest, I think.
    Perhaps, but you had to be there....once I found myself in that situation, I said the first thing that popped into my head, and when I could sense that the valet guys were buying it I just ran with it....as for honesty, I suppose it is inherently dishonest to portray myself as a woman, but that's part of the excitement, at least for me.

still confuse, somewhat.. Jeri.x's Avatar
    [SIZE=3]Windy,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Lots of kudos 2 u, 4 ur guts 2 handle da situation. What empresses me more is ur able 2 talk 2 them (I mean literally). I can't even utter a word w/o having them finding out I'm a guy.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Ur my heroine.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Sexy Gurls![/SIZE]

God that sounded lke fun!!! Lol. Guess if you have to have a bad experience then its always better to have it enfemme? That way you can always blame some stupid man.. Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos