Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Most Traumatic Crossdressing Experience

I checked out of the hotel this morning, and the valet manager came up to me and introduced himself, told me he was the person I talked to on the phone, and he apologized for inconveniencing my wife! I told him no harm no foul, and politely broke off the conversation as fast as I could...I mean, could the guy be so clueless? He seemed genuinely sincere and I really think I pulled it off. However, it occured to me as I drove away: if I was checking out, where was my wife?

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Hi Windy, sorry I'm late to the party but .... holy cow! .... are serious!? You have way more guts than me. I have no clue how I would have handled that situation. I take my hat off to you, your confidence (and guile?) is amazing! Btw ... have ever considered a career in the secret service as a double agent?
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    Btw ... have ever considered a career in the secret service as a double agent?
    I used to fantasize about just that, when I first got into this I read everything I could get my hands on about crossdressing, and I was fascinated by accounts of the French spy d'Eon:

"In 1756 d'Eon joined the secret network of spies called Le Secret du Roi that worked only for King Louis XV. The monarch sent him on a secret mission to Russia in order to meet Empress Elizabeth and intrigue with the pro-French faction against the Habsburg Monarchy. Later tales claim that he disguised himself as a lady Lia de Beaumont to do so, and that he became a maid of honour to the Empress."

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I saw the end of a documentary on an apparently famous australian painting the woman pictured therein though was apparently a crossdressing spy! 'She' even at one point attended a funeral where she ran into her own mother! The mother apparently recognised her and quietly asked "don't I know you?" to which she replied "I'm your daughter.. "(I can't recall any of the names ) and the mother said something on the lines of "I always wanted a beautiful daughter"!!!!

Curse my poor memory but that is all the details I recall. I've had no luck looking online but if anyone can find out more I'd be very grateful.

Back to the topic at hand, you certainly have a lot of courage and a very quick wit!

Quote Originally Posted by battybattybats View Post
    I saw the end of a documentary on an apparently famous australian painting the woman pictured therein though was apparently a crossdressing spy! 'She' even at one point attended a funeral where she ran into her own mother! The mother apparently recognised her and quietly asked "don't I know you?" to which she replied "I'm your daughter.. "(I can't recall any of the names ) and the mother said something on the lines of "I always wanted a beautiful daughter"!!!!

Curse my poor memory but that is all the details I recall. I've had no luck looking online but if anyone can find out more I'd be very grateful.

Back to the topic at hand, you certainly have a lot of courage and a very quick wit!
    I was so intrigued by your story, I searched in vain on the web for it....however, I did come across a new anime based on the life of Le Chevalier D'Eon that looks awesome:

"Paris, 1742. A coffin floats in the shimmering Seine. On the lid, a word written in blood-Psalms. Inside, the body of a beautiful woman. Lia de Beaumont.

Now her brother, D'Eon, seeks the reason for her mysterious murder, and uncovers an evil that shadows both the palaces of kings and the dark alleys of Europe. A power wielded by spell-casting Poets, and manipulated by royalty. A force so powerful it brings Lia's soul back from beyond to seize the only weapon she can possess to avenge her death-her own brother.

History meets horror. Fantasy meets mystery. Experience the next revolution in anime with Le Chevalier D'Eon."

Windy: If we create a TG football League you're going to be our quarterback because you sure can PASS in challenging situations...
    Marie