Thread: Brow Shaping

Life Traveller

Brow Shaping

Hi Ladies:
    Yesterday I had my brows shaped...not a pleasant experience, but the results are dramatic...had it done by Miss Lillian, a 24/7 CD at Fantasy Salon on Mission Street in Daly City (Just south of lovely CD friendly San Francisco)...took about an hour, cost $20...Then drove across the bay to Oakland to have dinner and spend the night with my GF (GG)...she had a present for me - a red thong which I immediately put on...I had sort of a unisex outfit on plus mascara, blusher and lip gloss...this morning she took me to a farmer's market in Oakland, then I returned home and logged on...anyway, anyone else have their brows sculpted? - Rick

I pluck my own. I used to have one brow,know what I mean. I am now getting close to going too far!
    I would like to go somewhere to be pampered.
    Lee

PaulaMea
    Would Fantasy Salon be a good place to have my wigs styled? One is getting a bit flat and another came all mussed up to begin with and I just can't seem to get it right.
    Thanks
    Paula

Life Traveller

Wig Styled

Paula:
    I've sent you an Email with all the details...let me know if you don't see it...good luck - R