Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot or Not?

Wink

Summer you are a 10 in my books as well!!

Aspiring Member
    Hi Girls,

I've done you all 10's. You all deserve it .

My pic has gone up to a 7.3 now with about 1400 responses

Aspiring Member
    Hi Girls,

I've just logged onto the hot or not website again.

I've now got 4303 ratings and my rating is still 6.9 - hotter than 66% of women on that site.

I'm well impressed, a happy very girlie

Departed

Red face

Well I'm gonna try this again. Here goes -
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ORO8AMS&key=CDW
    I just updated this one

This I have had for about a week:
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OUOMAYB&key=DML&sid=K
    Last edited by Julie; 08-04-2004 at 08:15 PM.

Pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Julie M.
    Well I'm gonna try this again. Here goes - http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ORO8AMS&key=CDW
    I must say, you are one of the prettiest ladies there!

My Friends Call Me Maddy Madilyn's Avatar

Question I Need A Push...

...girls, should I even try?

Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn
    ...girls, should I even try?
    Absolutely ... I'll give you a 10 to start you off! You look great!

Unhappy Urgh :P

[SIZE=2]Ah well, of the 23 people that voted on me, I came up at a 5.3 so far. Looks like I've got some work to do *pulling out the "Ab-Energizer"*

Hmmm, wondering if maybe I'd score higher with a Jessica Simpson mask (or a Freddie Kruger mask for that matter).

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OROENYE&key=FPP

For what it's worth I gave everyone else 10's. Always lovely Julie and Rachel. And Allison, Summer, and NewFemale.... wow, smokin...
    Heh, if I wasn't in a relationship and didn't have penis-phobia.... *wink wink*

Hugz & Kisses,
    The Ugly Duckling

.... hmm, need to buy a new dress, and maybe a new wig. Maybe I should post a male pic of myself for an ego boost. Uh, I need a beer.[/SIZE]

I have to say that all of you are very very pretty. I just hope I can look as good as all of you someday! *Fingers crossed*
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

Thumbs up I'm Game!

Quote Originally Posted by diane
    Absolutely ... I'll give you a 10 to start you off! You look great!
    Thanks Diane, I appreciate the boost...I'll give it a whirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Charlotte
    [SIZE=2]Ah well, of the 23 people that voted on me, I came up at a 5.3 so far. Looks like I've got some work to do *pulling out the "Ab-Energizer"*

Hmmm, wondering if maybe I'd score higher with a Jessica Simpson mask (or a Freddie Kruger mask for that matter).

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OROENYE&key=FPP

For what it's worth I gave everyone else 10's. Always lovely Julie and Rachel. And Allison, Summer, and NewFemale.... wow, smokin...
    Heh, if I wasn't in a relationship and didn't have penis-phobia.... *wink wink*

Hugz & Kisses,
    The Ugly Duckling

.... hmm, need to buy a new dress, and maybe a new wig. Maybe I should post a male pic of myself for an ego boost. Uh, I need a beer.[/SIZE]
    You need a better photo ... you look great but need to get a clearer shaper image!

I posted both ... I'm a 6.1 female and an 8.7 male ... I'm flattered by both LOL
    Last edited by diane; 07-07-2004 at 08:34 PM.

cdnurse

Wink hot

I think you girls are all hot love the pics.

Well, Here I go, I will be posting more pics in the near future.

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OREQNEE&key=HYD
    H & K
    Jenny K

Welp, got a little better

[SIZE=2]Thanks for the help girls, I don't know if it was you gals helping or just some more near-sighted people voting, but my fem pic went up to about 6.1 (althought it fluctuates from a 6.1 and a 5.9). Thanks for the help gals!

Hmm, my male pic got about a 7.9 so far though, so I guess I'll have to keep my day job, and save the drag for meself.

Thanks again for the help girls.
    Shy 1

p.s. Gave ya a ten Jenny... great pic[/SIZE]

Out of date but still worth saying

Allison,

I just had a look at your pic on the "hot or not" and I say hot with a sizzle and attractive as well.

salem

Unhappy I'm Not Acceptable...Boo Hoo Hoo :(

Well, after submitting my photo for approval to the two dudes sitting in a livingroom somewhere getting off on everybody posting pictures to their site, I have come to the ego-shattering, mind-blowing, stark realization that I'm not going to be accepted onto the site for Hot or Not scrutiny...

I profiled as a female and I guess I'm not convincing enough to be approved. I registered three days ago and everytime I check it indicates that my profile is still pending. Maybe it takes that long and I'm being overly sensitive, but I don't think so.

That's okay, I'm comfortable with my femininity, so to hell with those two pervs...I already know I'm Hot, lol... (just kidding )...

Good luck to the rest of you,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

shelaaa
    Your all a 10 in my book!!
    Lovely pictures

Departed

Thumbs up

Well, after submitting my photo for approval to the two dudes sitting in a livingroom somewhere getting off on everybody posting pictures to their site, I have come to the ego-shattering, mind-blowing, stark realization that I'm not going to be accepted onto the site for Hot or Not scrutiny...

I profiled as a female and I guess I'm not convincing enough to be approved. I registered three days ago and everytime I check it indicates that my profile is still pending. Maybe it takes that long and I'm being overly sensitive, but I don't think so.

That's okay, I'm comfortable with my femininity, so to hell with those two pervs...I already know I'm Hot, lol... (just kidding )...

Maddy
    Maddy,

They wouldn't approve a picture I had jazzed up a bit saying it must have been a celebrity or something. So I submitted an untouched photo and it was approved but out of nowhere my profile wasn't. So I e-mailed them through their site and they came back and apologized and said they made a mistake.

Give it another shot. It's kinda fun to see how you do.

Erica,

I seem to have settled in at 7.3. I have yet to put up a male pic but was just thinking about that today. I know skin sells and I was thinking about putting up a no-shirt shot for my male self. Since I shaved all that old grey hair off the body I think I look younger (and better ). My wife disagrees . We'll see what the general public says when I get the pic posted.

I figured I didn't have anything to lose so I posted my pic there ..I posted under male

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OUNSRRB&key=XGD
    Mel

Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

I just checked my rating and it is an 8.4 I guess that's pretty good
    Mel

in need of some help
    Im still waiting for approval, but u can all vote for me soon.
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OUNRGQR&key=UMP
    Last edited by shy confused one; 07-21-2004 at 05:25 PM. Reason: i forgot this

I just checked my rating..I am hotter then 83% of the men on this site...hmmmmmm

Not bad for a girl
    Last edited by JustmeBear; 07-21-2004 at 07:20 PM.
    Mel

Thumbs up Hey, Guess What?

Maddy
    I'm approved, I'm approved (feels like the phone book scene in "The Jerk"). I guess they finally got around to granting my Hot or Not-ness...

Help me out girls, nobody has voted yet. Go check me out here please.

Thanks girls, you're the best.

Kisses,

Maddy
    [SIZE=3]If You Are Beautiful On The Inside, You'll Be Beautiful On The Outside[/SIZE]

Hey girls, check out my Yahoo Photo Album sometime...Let me know what you think???

Ladies, if you like what you see, then please help me out by voting 10 at the Hot Or Not link here...ty

CD Lover
    HI Madilyn
    just so u know u have a vote on hotornot i've voted for all of u girls and i think ur all 10's

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I'll take a 5.1 any day. http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OUNSSZB&key=WHA I mean.. I'm a guy!