Thread: size 12 forms Questions/Help

size 12 forms Questions/Help

Hello girls,

I just received size 12 triangle gold seal (attachable) from the BFS. They looked large when opened. I was going for 46D. When worn with lace-bandeau-bra in 46 D, they seem to project out to a point. What bra would tame the forms and give me a more round breast apperance? I would prefer to keep the girls closer to my chest.

Because I have a large upper torso, I could probably wear size 16 forms
    and still look symetrical. Any secrets on creating cleavage "AND" attaching
    breast forms? Come on girls...................I need help!

Thanks

Silver Member
    Size 46D is sooo far out of my size range (38B) that I can offer no advice as to styles. However, were I to have this question I would hightail it to my local One Haines Place outlet and explain the problem to the SA. They carry many bras in larger sizes and might be able to direct you easily. The word is "projection", you want a bra with less projection. And there are many. Any good bra department in a lager dept store should be able to help you out also. JC Penny for instance. You just need to find one with a dedicated bra fitter.

Lovies,
    Stephenie