Thread: Dry cleaners misplaced my favorite long skirt

Dry cleaners misplaced my favorite long skirt

Took my wifes clothes to the cleaners. Paid for 8 items, there were 7 hangers. Other GG were behind me when they started looking for the skirt.
    I called my wife to find out which skirt was @ the cleaners. She said it was my favorite skirt that came from Dress Barn (long, lined, and flared) white with pink flowers and green leaves. Then I tried to describe it and made
    a BIG MISTAKE! I said it is long and comes to here as I pointed to my lower calf!!!!! W O W !!! A very surprised business woman (per her attire) nudged me and said she also has that skirt and understands why I wanted it back.
    WELL, what could I say. I just smiled and I am sure that I was flushed.

I made them spin the clothes so that I could look for the skirt. I found it!
    It is so long that it hung lower than most of the other garments. The tag
    matched my other clothes and I was on my way. What a Day!

If they hadn't found it, you could have sued them for $54 million, but you probably wouldn't have won your case any more than that schmuck from Washington, DC.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

That was supposed to be my line, Sharon.

Did they give you a discount, JoAnne? Seeing it was a man's skirt and not a woman's. They always charge more for women's clothes, it seems.
    DonnaT

Glad they found your skirt JoAnne. I owned a cleaners for years and have been on the other side of the counter before spinning the line looking for a item.
    Sadly some people wont return clothes they are given by mistake so its good yours didnt go to a new home before you got there !!

Cindy

Cuckoo-clock-girl ShannonGermany's Avatar
    I'm glad u got it back

Platinum Member
    i love a happy ending..........

And it comes down to here. Classic. Love it. Glad you did find it though.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sue for pain and suffering for say $55 million and settle for half a million,,

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i had something like that happen to me but they couldnt find it for a few weeks when they did and called me i went to pick it up the 2 female counter girls said they had wash it for me i said my accident oh i usaly wash my own skirts i wear well they know know im a cd there and one lady behind me said it cool your a cd