Thread: And a great time was had!!!

And a great time was had!!!

I had a great time last night went out and was called mate all night even though my hair is longer used the male facilities too all night no probs.

My friend told another friend that I wanted to be called Felix she felt strange and said she didn't think she could cos she is old fashioned. I said don't worry I'm not like forcin anybody you see me how ya see me. My other mate was like but out of respect if that's what Felix wants to be called that's what I'll do. Talked about pronouns too that was interesting but fizzled out. I'm not worried if she can't call me Felix but it would be nice oh well patients and time cos things are happening now and moving forward xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    ... oh well patients and time cos things are happening now and moving forward xx Felix
    Yep, sounds like something is going on lately
    Hope it will proceed.
    I am happy for you.

Thanx Marla Hun xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!