Thread: CD & marriage

Ted

CD & marriage

Anyone out there experienced marriage breakdowns?

My crossdressing caused severe problems. I learned after my separation that I could not separate this part of me from my personality. Although I have to keep it secret due to my work (I am in the military) I have suffered extreme personal hardship and depression. I have been able to keep this depression under control without medication, but sometimes it is hard.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Ted,

I'm going through my 2nd divorce at the moment, but neither one due to my dressing (both wives didn't know of my dressing, I kept it very surpressed, sometimes not even thinking about it for months), so I guess I'm probably not the person to help you here.

If I can be any help to you, just PM me and I'll do my best to answer your questions, concerns etc. or just be there to talk to you .

Hello, married almost 12 years and its always been a problem. She knew before we got married. As for hardships outside the marriage, friendships are prolly the hardest for me.

I have been married twice and neither one of my husbands liked that part of me...My 1st one didn't say a whole lot about it but my second one said he didn't understand why I wanted to do this being that I am a beautiful woman...

The first marriage I was young and didn't say anything til the end..That's why it was the end..My second marriage I met him dressed and he liked me so I never really understood the problem...

I had boxes in my closet that I had to hide because they were full of mens clothing...suites ..ties...button shirts vest etc.....

Now I have been seeing this woman (m2f) and it is great knowing that she accepts that..however..I have been afraid to completely dress with her..I have dressed once and she said I looked good..However....that is the only time I have done that..When I go out with her I always make sure I am completely dressed like a lady in fear that he might not want to go out with me dressed like a man...
    I mean I wear the under clothes but that really isn't the same.....
    I would like to go out and be completely dressed like a man...
    I just do not want to lose him and even though he says he accepts me...I still have a fear
    Mel

Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.