Thread: went shopping

Red face went shopping

so how is everybody doing to day?

I WENT SHOPPING TODAY!
    i knoe that most of you go shopping all the time'but the truth is its my first time since i found this site. shorts, t-shart, pantys, and bra. i know its not a skirt, but i ant there yet.

got to go to work'see ya later!

hay one mote thing do any of you remember you'r first shopping outing.

Cool!! The first time is the best!! But work on that skirt thing!! Lol

My first was almost 40 years ago... Late 1960's... Nylons and some eye makeup.. Got one hell of a stare from the check out lady!! Like "You are a pervert".. Didn't care back then and don't care now!! Lol

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    very cool on your first shopping trip...... my first shopping trip lol a long long long time ago..........

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

went shopping

I am with Karen, it's a blast the first time and everytime after. My first time was in the early 70's and I had on a blue sweaterdress that really hugged my figure, I had one back then as I only weighed 135 pounds. I had on my ussual 3 inch heels and a long blonde wig, I thought that I looked pretty hot but what did I know. I am also one that don't give a hoot what anyone I don't know thinks about me so I just do what makes me happy, you should also.

well done Kathy - love to hear these stories - reminds me of my first time - you will go from strength to strength!

Mitch

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    Shopping can be scary, but it can also be fun to. I'm planning on going out shopping en femme for the very first time soon (I hope) only before I go out I have to go shopping in order to shopping. I need new nylons, and I don't own a handbag yet. LOL.

Here's a neat trick if your afraid to pay for stuff for yourself. It only works at a big chain store, like a Wal-Mart, and they have a greeting card department. Just pick out a card that very obviously says something like, "Happy Birthday Mom" or "Happy anniversary to my wife" whatever seems appropriate, and put it right on top of what ever it is your buying when you go to pay for. The cashier will never even suspect it's for you and it only cost couple extra dollars.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

ontario cd

buying

You'll be hooked now
    Cant get enuff

My first shopping experience was in drab in the 60's. I was in college at the time. I went to K Mart to buy a pair of white go go boots. Love those boots.

Congrads on your first shopping.
    I went shopping for the first time en fem back in May. I went to a Payless Shoe Store. I walked in behind a couple of other ladies, and the SA said, "Welcome to Payless ladies". I then miggled with other customers, some up real close, even got to use my fem voice, tried on shoes, bought a pair, and spent over 30 minutes in the store. If anyone in the store made me, no one said anything or even looked twice at me. It felt so good.

Banned Read only
    I was born to shop. I used to be embarrassed, but I just don't care.