Thread: breast forms ("Skeeter Bites" from Glamour boutique?)

breast forms ("Skeeter Bites" from Glamour boutique?)

Hello all,

Has any one purchased the "Skeeter Bites" offered by Glamour boutique?
    How big are they? Will tape/adhesive damage the back? I know they are heavy and big, but how big are they compared to a size 12??? My frame is very wide and the 12's just look small...Seriously! Any help would br appreciated. I have a 48 band size, I know that's sorta wide........

They look really good in the picture, just would like to hear from others.

Joanne

Joanne - According to http://www.glamourboutiquecart.com/i...rodID=865&HS=1

The “Skeeter Bites” are “… 9 inches from top to bottom in the back; 8 inches, 7 1/2 inches across in the back; 6 inches tall; 15 inches tracing the outer front edge down from top to bottom. Weight is 3 1/2 pounds each.”

According to http://www.thebreastformstore.com/su...eastforms.aspx

The Super Girls Breast Form is Size 20 “[t]he forms weigh 3 ¾ pounds each, have a projection of about 5" and are 9" tall by 9" wide.”

So, they should be about a Size 19 or 20.

I do not have them.

I would be satisfied with a Breastform Store, Gold Seal, size 10 or 11 maximum.

But................you go girl!

I just purchased the Triangle Gold seals in size 12. My wife agrees with me
    that the 12's just look small on my frame. They would look great if they were
    wider (side to side). Too much projection and not enough mass. Does that sound right??? The breast form store was GREAT to work with! The "Bites" at
    Glamour boutique look more realistic and they cost alot more as well. I don't want to own a closet full of breast forms. The 12's are easy to wear, just trying to increase the size to fit my frame. I don't want to look crazy big, but my wife (38D) looks better proportionately than I do with the 12's.

If I can find some other forms that fit better, I'll sell you
    some 12's????? Reduced of course!

I am not ready to greet the world yet. I am going slow with the some help from my wife. She is my partner in life and understands that this is part of me. She is not excited about this but she is my partner and will support it as long as I don't make any demands. I love shopping. We were in Pennies again on Tuesday. She found a 3 pc. summer outfit that she said was
    really cute. It was a 20W. She asked if it would fit and held it up to me to check. I thought I was going to die....... So did the lady who was standing directly behind me. She was very petite and hidden behind my frame. She was obviously looking for some one else. I told her that the top may fit depending on the type of bra that I was wearing (it was loose fitting), But the pants would be too big. Going to have get some leg effects or something.

Thats a whole new thread........

Any one else have any experience with large forms for a large frame?????

I weigh 185lbs and stand 5'10", I am about normal build. I have no idea what size forms I should be looking at...I want something that looks natural but sexy...thanks for any help. I also have some nice natural cleavage, as seen in the pic...that's all me. Any ideas on how to enhance my own bust?

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne A View Post
    Hello all,

Has any one purchased the "Skeeter Bites" offered by Glamour boutique?
    How big are they? Will tape/adhesive damage the back? I know they are heavy and big, but how big are they compared to a size 12??? My frame is very wide and the 12's just look small...Seriously! Any help would br appreciated. I have a 48 band size, I know that's sorta wide........

They look really good in the picture, just would like to hear from others.

Joanne
    OK, I have them. They really are the size quoted below, but I thought mine were 5+ lbs on each form? I may be mistaken.

They are too large for tape or adhesive to work properly; I've used some on the size 56 forms even though it's difficult, and they don't hold too well because of the weight.

Compared to the size 12s, they're very large. For a 48 frame, they probably fit a DDD bra or slightly larger cup. For a 40/42, you're looking at some of the largest cups possible...

I'm 190 lbs, and these things are huge. No, I don't wear them out

Quote Originally Posted by Tophia View Post
    I weigh 185lbs and stand 5'10", I am about normal build. I have no idea what size forms I should be looking at...I want something that looks natural but sexy...thanks for any help. I also have some nice natural cleavage, as seen in the pic...that's all me. Any ideas on how to enhance my own bust?
    Tophia, PM me if you want to know how to make some inexpensive boobs. You can adjust the size up and down till you find the size you want.

Joy Carter

Skeeter Bytes, they are being sarcastic right? If you were bitten by a Giant Pterodactyl, don't thing they would swell any bigger than that!

I have a friend Peaches, who is a Big Gurl. She got some a year or two ago at SCC. She showed them to me. I am not exaggerating, they are as big as dinner plates, and each one weighs at least 10 pounds, a major effort just to haul them around. She was told: "This is the largest size available!" So, she just had to have them. Not sure if these are the same, but they look like they might be.

Makes me kind of glad I'm a B/C. Nothing is probably going to hang right, when you try for a fashion look. 99% of clothes are not designed for that sort of size. They are gonna love you down at Lane Bryant's!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jking90 and others with knowledge

Do the Skeeters really look as good (nips) as they do in the picture?
    Maybe I should try BFS supremes? I want to have the option of attachment and I need more size. My 12's on my large frame look like "buds" under clothing. I am really considering padding my bra!!!!

Do the makers of the Skeeter bites make smaller forms with the same life like apperance?? What about Suddenly Fem's BF200's?
    Any one else have any suggestions about attachable large forms?
    Thank you for your help Jking90.

Found the manufacturer

http://www.exsilbreastforms.com/very_large_breasts.html

Still need help from others in the know!

Question Breast size

Hi JoAnn, I just looked at the Glamour Boutique site for the Skeeter Bytes, holy smokes girl do you really want to have them on your chest all day?
    I wear a 42 band size bra with a cup size of D and for me they are "Plenty Big", at the end of the day I can really feel the weight. Also the other girls are correct when they said that you would have "one hellava" time finding clothes that fit right. I think I understand the need for "large" but extra extra large will "kill" you.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Mollyanne,

Symmetry is my goal. I am probably one of the largest (muscle mass)
    gurls on this forum. Years of lifting have built alot of muscled mass.
    I hope to minimize the bulk with feminine forms. If "Jill Mills" was a A or B cup, she would look strange. Yes, she is currently larger in the breast than what I want to achieve, but you get the idea.

Funny thing, my wife looks at my hard, cut botttom and comments about
    what a perfect rear and I would do just about anything if I could achieve her fem. hips and rear. If we could only switch for a day!!! week? month?.......

I can make myself look softer with loose fitting clothing, but 12's currently
    look like puberty buds on my frame!

Skeeters not attachable.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne A View Post
    Do the Skeeters really look as good (nips) as they do in the picture?
    Maybe I should try BFS supremes? I want to have the option of attachment and I need more size. My 12's on my large frame look like "buds" under clothing. I am really considering padding my bra!!!!

Do the makers of the Skeeter bites make smaller forms with the same life like apperance?? What about Suddenly Fem's BF200's?
    Any one else have any suggestions about attachable large forms?
    Thank you for your help Jking90.
    The nipples DO stand out. I was going to get attachable ones, and there's no need. They're noticable through any bra and shirt.
    No way, no how. They're much too big, and any forms with this kind of weight would not be.
    What you'd want to look for (if they exist; check breastformstore or exsil's site) is same size, but weight of about 2 lbs. Those would be attachable. Offhand, I don't think the BFS supremes / big girls are meant to be attached, but you can contact them and ask.
    Oh, one thing you could do to simulate attaching; smaller bra/cup, cut a small hole in the cup so the breast comes through; the back is held in place, but the front can swing free. Then a regular (huge) bra over it. Hope this helps!