Thread: Breast Form Sizes

Breast Form Sizes

I weigh 185lbs and stand 5'10", I am about normal build. I have no idea what size forms I should be looking at...I want something that looks natural but sexy...thanks for any help. I also have some nice natural cleavage, as seen in the pic...that's all me. Any ideas on how to enhance my own bust? For a better idea on my size go to myspace.com/trulytophia
    Last edited by Tophia; 07-05-2007 at 10:14 PM.

I'm 5' 9" and 175.... and I wear a #6 form which fits in my 38C bra if that's any help....

Check out some of my photos in the link in my signature and you can see how they fit my body and build ...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar
    I wouldn't know what to tell you but Karren always looks good. I'd start with her suggestion. Good luck! CG GG
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Tophia

You didn't mention your rib cage size, very important in geting a proper proportion.

You can use my formula to find the right size.
    Measure your RIBS below your bust, let's say it's 40".
    Divide 40 by 6 which equals 6.67, multiply 6.67 by .620 which equals 4.13.

A 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=DD

In the above example, a 40" rib cage is a 44 bra band size, and a 4 is a D cup,
    if you have a small amount of your own breast tissue, try Gold Seal Triangle forms, size # 10. Or if you have a bit more of your own breasts, try Transformer Classic Two forms size # 9. Bothe forms are available at the Breast Form Store http://www.thebreastformstore.com/

Hope this helps. Make sure to use your own rib measurement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brianna's formula works. I came up with a 40D , but because I am short and sorta like a football player from the waist up, I went to a 38DD which puts me at 43-31-42 (with a little padding in the hips) and that presents an acceptable "hourglass" shape on my body. Everyone is different, so experimentation is a must. It took several tries for me to ger it "right".

Quote Originally Posted by Country girl GG View Post
    I wouldn't know what to tell you but Karren always looks good. I'd start with her suggestion. Good luck! CG GG

Awwwww CGGG.... Your too sweet!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

erricka (Priest or Old hickory)

Every fished "Hong Kong Island"?
    How about around the two islands @ Hopkins Pk Bridge area???

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Lovely View Post
    You can use my formula to find the right size.
    Measure your RIBS below your bust, let's say it's 40".
    Divide 40 by 6 which equals 6.67, multiply 6.67 by .620 which equals 4.13.

A 2=B, 3=C, 4=D, 5=DD
    A simplified version of the above, accurate to within 1/6th of a cup to a 50" band:

Divide your rib measurement by 10.

Everything beyond that is a matter of whether you want to round up or round down.

If you figure that it would be better to round up if the formula gives you a remaining 1/2 cup fraction or larger, then to be consistant with the longer formula, round up if the simplified formula ends in .4 or more.

(The overall multiplication factor implied by Brianna's formula is .1033333333.)

I'm not sure I agree with the formula: it implies that everyone from about 34" to 43" should have the same cup size, all D's. But a 34D is proportionately much larger than a 43D, I believe.

Most of the time my 38D (size 7 forms) only "looks like" about a B cup (quite modest), unless I'm wearning something especially stretchy -- and even when I'm wearning something pretty stretchy, the 38D does not look like at all like "big boobs" on me. Even my size 10 forms (40G) look proportionate -- though it is true that if I'm wearning something especially stretchy, then the size 10 forms look like "noticably larger than average" -- but if I'm not "showing them off" then people just think they are "about the right size" for me. So I think that if I were to develop a formula, it would go up faster than Brianna's does, possibly needing "non-linear" terms.

I have a 36 inch measurement under my breasts. I have a size 6 form (don't know the manufacturer) and they give me a 36 C. Sometimes they look a little too big depending upon what top I am wearing, but most of the time they look great. I got mine on EBay for about $35. Good luck in your search.

Breast forms

Have used breast forms #7 in a 40C, OK but would rather something smaller.
    Am 5'11 165. Forms from the breast form link are super, such a natural feel.