Thread: Men look sooo sexy in womans clothes

Talking Men look sooo sexy in womans clothes

You know something..I was thinking about my "girlfriend" and also a few of my friends (m2f) and I must say.....they all look so sexy..and even though some of my friends look a little masculine in womans clothes...It is a big turn on.in every meaning of the word...I am not afraid or ashamed to admit it.....I kinda wish all my male friends dressed....me being f2m I would be surrounded by soooooo many lovely ladies like I am here on the forum...

I was just talking to an old friend of mine and he said I am the only person he ever felt comfortable telling his "secret" to....and that I was the only person he would feel comfortable going out in public with even though he has never told anyone...with the exception of his ex wife......
    I was/am flattered.....

I just wish society would be accepting because it is ashame to hide such sexyness

That was running through my head so I had to post it
    Mel

Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.

I completely agree. I find nothing about a mans body attractive, but dress it up with long hair, silky lingerie, high heels... and no bottoms.. I could be convinced to do almost anything to or with that body.
    Charlotte

Hi Mel!

Very nice thought! Sure feels nice to hear it.

I remember seeing your avatar (the last one you had), and if indeed it was your pic, I must say you are the best looking man I have ever seen!

And to go by that pic, I would never have thought that you were FTM.

I am certainly glad that you stayed with us. This site just wouldn't be the same without you here.!
    Lovin' every minute of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle
    Very nice thought! Sure feels nice to hear it.

I remember seeing your avatar (the last one you had), and if indeed it was your pic, I must say you are the best looking man I have ever seen!

And to go by that pic, I would never have thought that you were FTM.

I am certainly glad that you stayed with us. This site just wouldn't be the same without you here.!
    Gabrielle...Thank you for the kind words..the avatar was my picture...The only thing though..is it is a bit different in person as I have breast...lol ummmmm that's what sucks for me anyways....

Sometimes when I am driving in my car and have a cap on..I get honked at by woman..have even had woman get out of their car at red lights and give me their numbers...Though I never call...it is pretty nice "getting" away with it....Makes me feel like I have accomplished something!!!!

Oh I have learned so much from everyone..I would never leave.....
    Though I wish that there were a few more f2m here..however I love conversing with all you girls....Also helps me learn more about my "girlfriend"
    and I have been here for 2 months and the knowledge keeps flowing!!!!!!
    Mel

You Charmer!

You sure know how to make us all feel good Mel, better watch out... you could really get hit on here......lol. I think we've all learned a lot about ourselves having you here, this place would not be the same without you.

Jenn

Men in woman's clothes...very sexy!!!!

Ladies:

In viewing all of the ladies who have shared pictures, I wholeheartedly agree. Many are spectacular specimens of the female gender. I love to look and admire their attractice appearance, flawless make-up, immaculately coiffed hairstyles, and exquisitely scuptured figures...oh I shouldn't fail to mention their lingerie selections.

We need to enjoy our gift...I do. And, like all the rest, as much as I can.

Hugs,

Paula J.
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny- Beth
    You sure know how to make us all feel good Mel, better watch out... you could really get hit on here......lol. I think we've all learned a lot about ourselves having you here, this place would not be the same without you.

Jenn
    Jenn-
    I am only speaking the truth here....I am glad that I have brought some "knowledge" to the forum....I bet you would never guess that I am shy...
    Mel

Aspiring Member
    Hi Justmebear,

Thanks for the compliments. You really know how to make us girls feel great . Part of the reason I love to dress so much is because I love to look and feel pretty. As a guy I'm nothing at all to right home about, but when I'm dressed I'm totally different, even without makeup. Another reason is that skirts are so easy and comfortably to wear, and I love the feel of them blowing on my legs. I just feel 'right' when I'm dressed and the more time I spend en femme, the less I want to go back to drabs.

CdMick
    Hey Mel-Seems you and I have alot more in common then just the dressing-I feel the same you do-
    It is nice to know someone just "like" me

Later