Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CDing and The Military

!
    Dippy, maybe not the WRAF.. but did you manage to get hold of a uniform....I did ! Felt wonderfull...it's a long story. PM me if you wish we may have some stuff in commom!
    Sarah

Never did find the NATA Stock Numbers for seamed stockings, a waspie corset and high heels.

Darlene

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    And I thought that Corporal Klinger was a fictional character.

\
    Actually Corporal Klinger was based on the real life story of Lenny Bruce, the comedian who tried to get out of the Navy by dressing as a woman (as a WAVE)

Can't help but notice there seems to be more then on firefighter posting on this thread.... interesting....

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar

Usaf

I did my whole ten years, in private of coarse, never left base housing. Almost got caught one night, more scary than being shot at.
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

Not military yet, but Im pretty sure Im going Navy out of college.

I did spend all of Highschool in the Military Youth Programs tho